- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

My stats to get everyone caught up on me in this thread!

Cycle 40 - Sept. 3, 2014 (went off pill May 2011, trying since then with a few cycles here and there that we weren't allowed to try due to surgeries, ec.)

Meds - Clomid 100 mg, Novarel/Pregnyl (trigger), heparin injections and
200mg progestererone orally

ovulation - CD16

:bfp: - 14 dpo on Oct. 2nd!

1st Beta - HCG-138; Progesterone-59

2nd Beta - HCG-329; Progesterone-46

3rd and final Beta one week after 2nd Beta - HCG-3,067; Progesterone-52

They said all of these numbers were fabulous.

1st ultrasound was at 6 weeks on Oct. 16 - we saw the heartbeat! Couldn't hear it yet though.
6 week ultrasound.jpg

2nd ultrasound was at 7 weeks on Oct. 23 - heartbeat still there! Measured 113 bpm. Still couldn't hear it yet though. Baby has doubled in size.
7 week scan.jpg

3rd ultrasound - NEXT TUESDAY Nov. 4 - 8w5d - STICK BABY, STICK!!!

Kdmalk I am so sorry to hear of your loss, it's so heartbreaking going through it, I wish you all the best for a wonderful sticky rainbow next time :hugs:

Ttcbabyisom congrats on your pregnancy :flower: I have also been ttc for over 3 years with 3 losses, fingers crossed these are our rainbows :hugs:

Yes ma'am! I hope so too!

Kdmalk, I am so sorry :( :hugs:

ttcbabyisom, congratulations <3 I'm pregnant with lucky 8 ;) we have two living and five beautiful angels.

Everything is the same. I am EXHAUSTED!!! and severely nausea. Dying of hunger 24/7, literally... woke up at 1am, 3am, 4:30am, 5:00am and 6:00am starving. :haha: In fact, I needed a snack at midnight, which I had. :wacko: My next appointment is three weeks away... it's going by so slowly :nope:

Everything is the same. I am EXHAUSTED!!! and severely nausea. Dying of hunger 24/7, literally... woke up at 1am, 3am, 4:30am, 5:00am and 6:00am starving. :haha: In fact, I needed a snack at midnight, which I had. :wacko: My next appointment is three weeks away... it's going by so slowly :nope:

how far along are you?

I'm so sorry for your loss kdmalk!

I just left my appointment and am so very grateful to say that we heard a heartbeat. It was around 110-113 and is measuring right where we predicted with a due date of June 21. It was so amazing to hear that sound. After years of infertility I have to remind myself that this is real. I am over the moon!

So very exciting melissalaine! Congrats honey! :happydance:

I'm so so very sorry to hear about your loss kdmalk. :cry::hugs:

Lots of prayers for the next one!!!

If you ever need to talk to a pro at being pregnant after a loss, you can PM me anytime. :hugs:

I have been ill all day and probably won worst mum of the year award. My 2 year old wanted all my attention when i struggled to lift my head off my pillow. I feel like im neglecting her. My oh said i should go to the doctor to get something to make me feel better but you just dont know how safe these drugs are. Going to get an early night and make an effort tomorrow to give my dd all my attention.

Oh, kdmalk, I'm so so sorry :hugs: I had a similar experience with my ectopic in May...just felt like something was off. It's easy to overreact when pregnant, but there are times when that gut feeling is right. I hope and pray all goes perfectly when you are ready to try again!

kdmalk I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We will all be thinking of you.

Welcome TTCbabyism :)

So I'm finally back from my trip and somewhat back into the swing of things! Returning from 2 weeks in Europe is much harder when you're pregnant I've discovered. Usually I have no issues with jet lag at all, but it sure got me this time. Although I haven't posted, I did mostly keep up with the board while I was gone. Lots going on around here! I love seeing the scans that are starting to pop up!

Niko, I kept watching for updates from you. I'm so sorry you lost one baby but it's wonderful that the other is doing well! I'll be praying for no more problems at all and that this little one will continue on just perfectly. Happy belated birthday!

Welcome to all the new girls! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you all!

AFM, I had my first scan on the 10th, just before I left. We were able to see the baby who is in the right place this time! And they could detect a heartbeat. Quite a relief. At that point I'd just had a little mild nausea, but mostly in the car so my doctor gave me prescriptions for a few meds for the trip. I took a Zofran every morning since I was on a plane, train, or in a car everyday plus working for part of the trip. Helped a ton. I had some trouble sleeping, though I probably would have not being pregnant due to lots of uncomfortable beds. Got home Friday and felt uhhh all weekend. Some nausea, a lot of tiredness. Feeling better now, but having to take the Zofran each morning. Otherwise I'd be useless at work. I haven't thrown up yet (though close a few times), but without the meds I feel sick almost constantly.

Some mild cravings and real mild aversions have kicked in. Fortunately not until I got home. I wanted mashed potatoes sooo bad Friday evening so I sent DH to Charlie's Chicken to get dinner. They usually have good potatoes but they were awful. I was sooo disappointed. Though not as disappointed as I was on the flight home when they ran out of the sandwiches for lunch and I got stuck with a gross salad. I nearly started crying I was so upset. My first real pregnancy hormone moment :haha:

I go for my next scan and appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Assuming all is well, I think we will publicly announce later this week. Close family and friends already know, plus coworkers who were on the work part of the trip with us. Gotta run for now. Hope everyone has a good day!

Speaking of crazy hormone moments: earlier on I started crying because OH left...to go make dinner. He's two rooms away from me and I felt like he had gone on a 5 year mission to mars. Madness! I think I really worried him because my senseless crying made me laugh so hard... :D poor guy!

We have been trying for over 3 years as well; have had 3 pregnancy losses during that time. Our last one last January was twins. We got pregnant on clomid. They said one of the babies didn't look like it would make it but the second one had a decent heartbeat and then a week or so later, they both were gone. WE found out both hearts were gone at 8w1d in March 2013. It was awful. I'm glad we are both at the other end of it now!

Welcome to the group. Sorry for your loses. I'm in a very similar situation right now to the one you had. I was having twins, saw both heartbeats, a week later only one heartbeat and I'm terrified for my 8W+2 scan on Friday just incase my remaining bub has lost it's heartbeat too :( your story scared me somewhat. I hope this time for you it's your take home baby.

KDMalk I'm so so sorry. I hope you'll be okay. Your boss sounds lovely and I'm glad you will try to enjoy your trip. You'll always be a part of this group so please if you can check in every now and again so we can hear how you are getting along, definitely let us know when you decide to start trying again and when you get your next BFP (even if you aren't ready for many months) we'd all like to know how you are doing! Take care of yourself petal! X

Yay for good ultrasounds!

I'm just back from the midwives and it went great! They're very crunchy here it seems (went to a different hospital last time), so she's already talking about how she'll give me acupuncture and aromatherapy to help avoid another induction! :D home birth, if I decide I want one, is fine and I will have the same midwife throughout my pregnancy, though of course they can't 100% guarantee she'll be delivering for me, too. If I decide against a home birth or change my mind and want the hospital they have a lovely new birth suite with a pool that's usually available for anyone wanting it (last hospital was very busy so they said they can't promise the pool to anyone and as I ended up being induced I wasn't allowed in one anyway)

They also do NT scans here, which wasn't offered last time, so I'm quite happy about that. I'm very low risk for Down's Syndrome anyway, so I'm not too worried about it, but I think having it testing will put my mind at ease even more.

Very encouraging!

Sorry to say that I am not reporting good news from this morning's appointment. You are such a great group and I really wish I could stay with you!

She did confirm that the baby no longer has a heartbeat. I kind of already knew and had come to terms with it, but dh thought I was just bring paranoid and went as white as a sheet. She made him sit down. I have not yet started bleeding or spotting, so she told me it is fine to go ahead and go see my brother in Portland tomorrow. If I have not started bleeding by the time I get back on Monday night, she has me scheduled for a d&c on Tuesday morning. I would much rather have that than deal with the emotional (and physical) pain of having to do it naturally. Unfortunately, I doubt it will go that way because I am already starting to have some cramping and pain today. She gave me a prescription for hydrocodone to take when it starts, so I am not in as much pain. My boss has given me as much time off as I need, so that makes me feel better. I am so happy I work for such a supportive company. I am taking my unexpected day off to watch Frozen and season two of Arrow.

I will try to make the best of my trip to see my brother... at least we can head to Seattle to meet one of my friends and have some nice fresh oysters! I was really upset that I was going to have to skip out on that. I guess that is the bright side in all this. The doctor did print us a picture to take home. I put it in the nursery closet. Not really sure what I will do with it once we get pregnant again... maybe store it with my other sentimental stuff. The baby is still the same size as last time when we saw the heartbeat, so he/she probably didn't make it much past last week's ultrasound. The doctor said to have one natural cycle after the miscarriage and then we can start trying again at the second one. Hubby is all excited about trying again as soon as we can, and I am hoping I will be prepared for the emotional rollercoaster that will come with being pregnant again after a loss. I don't think he will ever fully understand what it is like to worry about what is happening inside your body.

I wish everyone all the best! I'll come back and check out the group as June gets close to see all the beautiful babies!

I'm so sorry :hugs:

SO exciting and congrats Shilo! Thank you for creating this group! I am a newbie here. My baby is due June 11, 2015 as of right now and according to my O date, I will be 8 weeks on Thursday! This is my 4th pregnancy but I have no children yet so we are very hopeful to take this one home! Thank you for creating those little tickers! I can't wait to update my siggy! :hugs:

Welcome! I hope this is your take home rainbow baby :hugs:

Speaking of crazy hormone moments: earlier on I started crying because OH left...to go make dinner. He's two rooms away from me and I felt like he had gone on a 5 year mission to mars. Madness! I think I really worried him because my senseless crying made me laugh so hard... :D poor guy!

Gotta love those pregnancy hormones lol

You can add me to the list of babies due on June 21st. Hello fellow June bugaroos!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->