- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Urg im already freaking out!! I had sciatic nerve pain with my first pg around 2nd tri....and im already feeling it with this one!! Its an awful pain! Its obviously not due to size...must be hormones, swelling, movement or something!! :( last pg I never got sick but had all the aches and pains...looks like its all starting up rediculously early for me! Geez I havent even gained a pound yet I must be crazy or something!!

Oh dear. My friend dealt with the sciatic nerve pain with her 2 daughters and i felt so bad for her, it sounds awful. With her third she was able to go to the chiropractor for pregnancy massages and wound up with a relatively pain free pregnancy. Perhaps you could look into it or ask your baby doctor about that?

kdmalk - I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm so impressed with your outlook though. You're amazing. :hugs:

AFM: Just a few hours until my first appointment (hoping for a scan too). I'm very very nervous but trying to be optimistic. :)

I'm so, so sorry for your loss kdmalk. My prayers are with you, your husband, and your angel.

Welcome ttcbabyisom! I hope this is your sticky baby :hugs:

melissaelaine, I'm so glad your appointment went great! :thumbup: It is real <3

:hugs: weewdy :hugs: I hope today is better for you.

welcome back foreternity!

LOL @ all the crazy hormonal moments :haha:

welcome kiwii!

Welcome kiwii :)

I had horrible sciatica nerve pain with my first but it wasn't until 2nd tri. Some days I couldn't get out of bed without extreme assistance. Not looking forward to that. luckily I didn't have it all the time, just came on when it felt like it. So sorry it's starting early for you :hugs:

Speaking of crazy hormone moments: earlier on I started crying because OH left...to go make dinner. He's two rooms away from me and I felt like he had gone on a 5 year mission to mars. Madness! I think I really worried him because my senseless crying made me laugh so hard... :D poor guy!

Awe, you poor thing. I could totally see me doing that! Ha ha!!!

We have been trying for over 3 years as well; have had 3 pregnancy losses during that time. Our last one last January was twins. We got pregnant on clomid. They said one of the babies didn't look like it would make it but the second one had a decent heartbeat and then a week or so later, they both were gone. WE found out both hearts were gone at 8w1d in March 2013. It was awful. I'm glad we are both at the other end of it now!

Welcome to the group. Sorry for your loses. I'm in a very similar situation right now to the one you had. I was having twins, saw both heartbeats, a week later only one heartbeat and I'm terrified for my 8W+2 scan on Friday just incase my remaining bub has lost it's heartbeat too :( your story scared me somewhat. I hope this time for you it's your take home baby.

KDMalk I'm so so sorry. I hope you'll be okay. Your boss sounds lovely and I'm glad you will try to enjoy your trip. You'll always be a part of this group so please if you can check in every now and again so we can hear how you are getting along, definitely let us know when you decide to start trying again and when you get your next BFP (even if you aren't ready for many months) we'd all like to know how you are doing! Take care of yourself petal! X

Thank you. :hugs: We can be terrified together then because i am too for my 8+5 week scan on Tuesday. Ugh. I'm super excited but terrified at the same time. I'm going to have faith for both of us that everything is going to be ok! :hugs:

kdmalk - I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm so impressed with your outlook though. You're amazing. :hugs:

AFM: Just a few hours until my first appointment (hoping for a scan too). I'm very very nervous but trying to be optimistic. :)

Best of luck with your scan Crystal! Everything is going to be great!

So I had my first appointment today. Bummed that my first scan isn't until next Tuesday, so now I'm going to push back telling my friend this weekend. He poked around and said my uterus is growing nicely.

Doc was awesome and they took 9 tubes of blood for all sorts of testing. I got a sample and prescription for the MS, but he says it's very very expensive. Let's hope it lets up soon. I've lost 5 lbs and I am battling with dizzy/weakness to full/heartburn. Ugh, ready for this phase to be over!

:hugs: zaycain :hugs: hopefully your m/s will ease up soon

i am so tired today and ready to go back to sleep! too bad i have to work ;) also feeling a little nauseous today and the idea of eating ginger anything makes me want to gag LOL. i'm just sick of ginger! maybe crackers would be helpful today.

still can't wait for my first scan - 6 days away!

Tomorrow is my ultrasound to see if we see a heart beating after my bleeding episode. Haven't had any bleeding or spotting since. I've been crampy today but I think it's gas related :blush: I had horrible sickness since last Friday to Monday with vomiting and food aversion then yesterday it seemed to taper off quite a bit I just have very slight nausea with slight food aversion. It kind of scares me but I am also VERY happy to be feeling better. With my first it lasted from 5 weeks to mid 2nd trimester I'm still hoping I can bypass it this time. Anyways, I'm nervous and excited for our ultrasound and OH will be there which was debatable with work at first but it worked out :) Let the countdown begin ;)

Kdmalk - I too am so sorry to hear about your loss. *big hugs* I also took the d&c route as suggested by my doctor. If you would like to talk about it, I'm happy to have a chat.

Welcome to our new comers :)

SOoooooo...I'm 5w4d and went in for my early ultrasound appointment. I knew it would be too early to see a heartbeat, so I was somewhat prepared.

We were able to see a nice gestational sac with a yolk sac. Ultrasound measured me accurately to 5w4d. I was quite happy bout that, as last time I never even developed the yolk sac.

However, the doctor told me she could see some bleeding. It was a subchronic hemorrhage (SCH) which measured 0.5 x 0.4 x 0.3 cm with a volume of 0.03ml. I'm a bit nervous about this and she told me it was not something to 'worry' about but just to be careful. She said it was common in pregnancies, could be implantation bleeding, etc. Because I am on progesterone supplements, that is why I never knew I was bleeding/spotting. She moved me from Utrogestan to crinone and asked me to come back next week for a repeat ultrasound. She also prescribed me duvadilan tablets to take 3x a day until next week. Anyone ever taken this?

here is a link on what that medication is used for:

https://health.blurtit.com/1478959/what-is-the-use-of-the-medicine-duvadilan-in-pregnancy

I don't know much about SCH but is that considered to be big? small? Any tips?

She said to relax, take it easy, and try not to worry. So damn hard!

It's funny, I never had cramps at all, but this evening, I'm feeling an ache on my left side. Don't know if my head is just messing with me knowing that I have this sch now. *sigh*

I hope and pray that everything will be fine. Please say a prayer for my little bubs!

Hope you women are having a wonderful day!

Just one more day kissesandhugs! i'm glad your OH could join you!

Jaan, just want to offer you some hugs. I don't know anything about SCHs, but I know some of the women here do and will be more helpful in that regard. :hugs: Saying a prayer for your little bubs!

My boobs hurt so much today I can't cross my arms in front of my chest. I'm also absolutely exhausted. I could really use a hug, but I think that would hurt too much :haha:

Tomorrow is my ultrasound to see if we see a heart beating after my bleeding episode. Haven't had any bleeding or spotting since. I've been crampy today but I think it's gas related :blush: I had horrible sickness since last Friday to Monday with vomiting and food aversion then yesterday it seemed to taper off quite a bit I just have very slight nausea with slight food aversion. It kind of scares me but I am also VERY happy to be feeling better. With my first it lasted from 5 weeks to mid 2nd trimester I'm still hoping I can bypass it this time. Anyways, I'm nervous and excited for our ultrasound and OH will be there which was debatable with work at first but it worked out :) Let the countdown begin ;)

Good luck, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->