- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Ultrasound went good, I think :) definitely saw a heartbeat :cloud9: it was 129 which seems low...can anyone help me out on that? Also ultrasound tech said I'm measuring 6w5d which is a day behind what they told me last time and our picture says 6w3d which was our original due date. Idk which to go by and if any of its a concern? We couldn't hear the heartbeat but we definitely saw it :)

I've been using a chart about heartrates to check each week at countdowntopregnancy.com - can't post the full site because I dont have enough posts. It says that 6 weeks starts at 103 and ends at 126 bpm. I think you're fine! :hugs:

AFM had 8week appt today and it was great - measuring perfect with good heartrate! So happy. Doc wants me back weekly through the rest of first trimester due to history. Great for peace of mind - not so great for work. Oh well!

Shilo – Thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense now haha.

Melissa – Thank you :). Well I am glad I’m not the only one!! I don’t know about you, but when I saw mine on the screen, I swear they looked bigger than before the eggs were even collected haha.

Jaan – I have used Crinone for the 2 weeks after egg retrieval. I didn’t get any sensations like that, but then it’s different for everyone. I just noticed I really didn’t like sweet food while taking it lol. Are the cramps bad, or just mild? Hopefully they’re just your uterus growing and stretching.

Mom of 3 girls – Thank you :)! We couldn’t believe how fortunate and blessed we were to have that amount.

Kissesandhugs – Glad your scan went well. I am not too sure about how high the heart beats should be, but I think that sounds alright from what I have heard. I wouldn’t worry too much about the differing dates, as they’re only out by a few days (although I am obviously no expert on this). I am symptom free apart from tiredness, so I can understand what you’re saying about the sudden lack of symptoms.

Jenny Bean – That’s confusing about the folic acid. I am a bit stumped on that too… Maybe give them a call and ask for their reasons why?

AFM – Had a bad dream that I was miscarrying this morning. Left me feeling flat afterwards. I totally know it’s just a dream, but that along with my lack of symptoms just has me feeling anxious. I not stressing myself out about it – I mean we did see the heart beat only 2 days ago. But I suppose people do see the heart beat and then the next week it’s not there, so it doesn’t guarantee anything. Anyway, my friend (IRL) is 2 weeks ahead of me, and is the totally opposite – feeling extremely sick to the point she has to take days off work. Her boobs have gotten big and sore, etc etc. Anyway, it’s hard, because I totally get being sick all the time is not at all pleasant, and I know I wouldn’t enjoy it either. I sympathise with her, and be supportive of what she is feeling etc. But I feel like when I say my lack of symptoms makes me a bit nervous, she is a bit.. I don’t know.. like she brushes me off a bit. Like I should just be grateful that I don’t have symptoms and should not be worrying. Which I can see why people that are feeling so ill 24/7 would feel that way (not like I haven’t experienced being sick before, and I know it’s not enjoyable). But the grass is never greener on the other side.. As unpleasant as it is too feel ill, it’s also scary having no symptoms too. I guess because I sympathise with her situation, I feel it would be nice she could be more sympathetic to mine too (& not make me feel like I am being an idiot and ungrateful or something).
Anyway, that's just my lil vent of the day lol.

Ultrasound went good, I think :) definitely saw a heartbeat :cloud9: it was 129 which seems low...can anyone help me out on that? Also ultrasound tech said I'm measuring 6w5d which is a day behind what they told me last time and our picture says 6w3d which was our original due date. Idk which to go by and if any of its a concern? We couldn't hear the heartbeat but we definitely saw it :)

that's a great heartrate. Mine was only 113 at my 7 weeks scan. THey did measure me at 6+3 instead of the 7 i had calculated and they told me not to worry about it so i'm sure you're totally fine!

I've been using a chart about heartrates to check each week at countdowntopregnancy.com - can't post the full site because I dont have enough posts. It says that 6 weeks starts at 103 and ends at 126 bpm. I think you're fine! :hugs:

AFM had 8week appt today and it was great - measuring perfect with good heartrate! So happy. Doc wants me back weekly through the rest of first trimester due to history. Great for peace of mind - not so great for work. Oh well!

Yay, that's awesome!!! :happydance:

AFM – Had a bad dream that I was miscarrying this morning. Left me feeling flat afterwards. I totally know it’s just a dream, but that along with my lack of symptoms just has me feeling anxious. I not stressing myself out about it – I mean we did see the heart beat only 2 days ago. But I suppose people do see the heart beat and then the next week it’s not there, so it doesn’t guarantee anything. Anyway, my friend (IRL) is 2 weeks ahead of me, and is the totally opposite – feeling extremely sick to the point she has to take days off work. Her boobs have gotten big and sore, etc etc. Anyway, it’s hard, because I totally get being sick all the time is not at all pleasant, and I know I wouldn’t enjoy it either. I sympathise with her, and be supportive of what she is feeling etc. But I feel like when I say my lack of symptoms makes me a bit nervous, she is a bit.. I don’t know.. like she brushes me off a bit. Like I should just be grateful that I don’t have symptoms and should not be worrying. Which I can see why people that are feeling so ill 24/7 would feel that way (not like I haven’t experienced being sick before, and I know it’s not enjoyable). But the grass is never greener on the other side.. As unpleasant as it is too feel ill, it’s also scary having no symptoms too. I guess because I sympathise with her situation, I feel it would be nice she could be more sympathetic to mine too (& not make me feel like I am being an idiot and ungrateful or something).
Anyway, that's just my lil vent of the day lol.

I completely understand on this! I have been sick sick sick up until recently but still feel for those with no symptoms since I know at least with morning sickness (as terrible as it is) it lets me know things must still be going ok. Sorry your friend isn't being very supportive. I also understand worrying from the other side too since today my morning sickness has been gone except for a little queasiness this morning and it makes me worry! I feel like what you said, the grass isn't greener on either side and we're either miserable being sick or miserable with worry!

Thanks Raelynn! That’s so right – you’re either physically sick, or worried sick (and neither is nice). Thankfully my friend actually cleared up with me that she hadn’t meant to come across that way, and could see how what she said would come across that way. I guess symptoms or not, none of us will probably fully relax until we have our bubs in our arms – and even then, I am sure the worry continues haha.

Well I'm feeling sick and worried sick. 8W+2 scan today and after last weeks news, I'm terrified I'll lose my remaining one. Appointment is a little earlier this week. It's in 4.5 hours. Hopefully I won't have as much waiting. Both hubby and my mother are being really positive and I'm not sure about that. My mum is so excited she keeps talking about the baby all the time and when I tell her not to get too excited she says it will all be fine. What also worries me is my dad took it really bad about losing the twin. It's round the time of the year that my parents lost their first baby (she was 1 year old when she died around 27 years ago not long after I was born). Think it brought it all back for my dad. He struggles with it a lot. Of course I want my family to understand what I'm going through but it's difficult for me when I face devastating them. Tomorrow is meant to be a happy day (my wedding) as well so I'm just so scared that in one appointment it could make or break tomorrow for us all.

I guess I'll update you all later if anyone is interested. Sorry for rambling on.

Please update nik..will be waiting to hear..blessings to you and your appt:)

Well I'm feeling sick and worried sick. 8W+2 scan today and after last weeks news, I'm terrified I'll lose my remaining one. Appointment is a little earlier this week. It's in 4.5 hours. Hopefully I won't have as much waiting. Both hubby and my mother are being really positive and I'm not sure about that. My mum is so excited she keeps talking about the baby all the time and when I tell her not to get too excited she says it will all be fine. What also worries me is my dad took it really bad about losing the twin. It's round the time of the year that my parents lost their first baby (she was 1 year old when she died around 27 years ago not long after I was born). Think it brought it all back for my dad. He struggles with it a lot. Of course I want my family to understand what I'm going through but it's difficult for me when I face devastating them. Tomorrow is meant to be a happy day (my wedding) as well so I'm just so scared that in one appointment it could make or break tomorrow for us all.

I guess I'll update you all later if anyone is interested. Sorry for rambling on.

Of course we're intereted! Wishing you all the best!!

I'd love to join you ladies! Due June 23rd with baby #2. Cautiously optimistic.

what time is your scan Nik? Wo hoping for good news.

Welcome Natalie.

Got my fingers crossed that everything will be fine Nikoru!!! Like the other ladies said, keep us updated!

Are you getting married tomorrow? I am confused cause your signature says Married for 4 months, 3 weeks and 5 days. If you are, best wishes on the big day – hope it’s lovely and joyful for you both!!

Welcome Natalie.

It's at 1pm over here. So in roughly 2 and a half hours. So scared :(

So I'm legally married but we are having the ceremony tomorrow. Mainly because my parents wanted to see something. In Japan you can just go down to the office and register your marriage and there doesn't have to be anything special done. Anyway this is mainly for my parents. I'm not too fussed about a ceremony.

Welcome Natalie.

It's at 1pm over here. So in roughly 2 and a half hours. So scared :(

So I'm legally married but we are having the ceremony tomorrow. Mainly because my parents wanted to see something. In Japan you can just go down to the office and register your marriage and there doesn't have to be anything special done. Anyway this is mainly for my parents. I'm not too fussed about a ceremony.

Oh ok, I see.Well hope it's a lovely day for you both :).

Thanks everyone for their input. I'm just happy we saw a heartbeat so I think that's good enough for me!! We announced on facebook today too.

Welcome Natalie :)

Nikoru I hope your scan goes well!!! Thinking about ya. Glad your mom is able to go with, that'll be nice! Hope your ceremony is beautiful as well :)

Thanks everyone. My morning sickness is really bad this morning. Had next to no relief. I think the nerves don't help it but I think so far this is the worst it has been. Feeling really sorry for myself :( I need to leave the house in about 30 mins. Going to meet my mum and then head towards the hospital. Glad it's her first appointment of the day because hopefully that means less waiting. Unless lots of people get given the same time I don't know...

Hoping it all went well for you Nikoru.

I hope you have good news to update Nik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->