- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Sorry for late reply, been really busy! Thanks for all the thoughts guys! You are so awesome! Everything went well, good size, measuring 4 days ahead. good heartbeat. Reduced clot. Twin has disappeared and there is only the sac left so hoping that will also dissolve too. She didn't mention bedrest so I'm taking myself off it but not pushing myself too much. Don't have to go back for 3 weeks! Whoop!

Yay, congrats Nikoru! I'm sure you must feel so relieved now.

Amazing news! I was getting really stressed there...kept updating the page! :D

That's great he/she is growing nicely. Did that make your dad feel a bit better? I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your sister...that must have been so hard for your parents, I can't imagine.

Also glad you can take yourself off bedrest, and that you'll be able to enjoy your wedding! Do post a picture if you don't mind sharing!

Did the check out the hematoma nik??

Yeah it's reduced. The area is the same size but she could hardly see it so it must be healing I think. She said it was very positive and I can register the pregnancy now.

Thanks snufkin!

Awesome news..I get mine checked Wednesday..I actually haven't been told mines a hematoma..she said it was pooling of blood on my uterus..hoping mine is healing also..have a great day

Yay Nikoru!!!! :happydance: That is great news! It is great that you don't have to be on bed rest now and don't have to return for 3 weeks. Enjoy the ceremony and time with your family!

kissesandhugs, glad your ultrasound went great! :happydance:

Welcome NatalieGrace :)

Excellent news Nikoru, I'm so happy for you :)

Does anyone else feel like time has started to go faster? For me the very first weeks were so slow but atleast this past week since my scan went fast and I've been more relaxed and able to think about other things as well, sometimes I am like wow we are really going to have a baby since I feel absolutely normal, all symptoms disappeared at about seven weeks apart from sore nipples.

Hi ladies. I haven't been able to get on for a few days, things have been crazy with working and taking a test for a new job. I read what I coukd.
So sorry to the girls who lost their Lo. Massive hugs!!!
Welcome to the new ladies!
Congrats on all the wonderful scan pictures!!! I've got my 3rd ultrasound on Nov 23.
My morning sickness has been all over the place. Though nowhere near as bad with my first 2. The insomnia is killing me though. And life is better if I keep food flowing lol

Hey guys. I've been lurking for the last few days. No time at all to post. .. Sorry about that.

Welcome to all the newcomers :) hoping things go smoothly for everyone on here.

I'm exhausted and have my MS. Feeling kinda miserable but nothing I didn't expect. ..
In other news I'm having a breakdown because I'm so afraid of giving birth again.
I've sent an email to a doula in my neighborhood and am going to go to a seminar where they teach you to deal with traumatic birth experience.
I'm the meantime I just want to cry... :(

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and the morning sickness is coming! Almost all food smells disgusting to me. [-( :-# But I'm loving cranberry juice! MS feels awful but at the same time I love having symptoms, it gives me hope...

Great news about the scan Nikoru, glad things are looking more positive :)

I'm still feeling pretty rough today - vomited a couple of times this morning and I'm really not sure if it was morning sickness or the flu :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->