- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I think it's gone a bit quicker the week before my booking appointment and now after it. I also have a few things to break up the wait until my scan, and then again after that until the next appointment I'll be away to Germany so I'm sure that'll go by quickly, too (yay, christmas markets!)

The second trimester goes really fast anyway, but then the third will draaaag I'm sure! :D

Great news Nikoru :happydance:

I have my scan tomorrow and booking in appointment wednesday, then i think time will fly.

I ended up telling another friend today as I just thought she is going to think i am getting fat as my belly is so big! :haha:

Fabulous news Nik, so pleased to hear that, enjoy your ceremony :hugs:

:hugs: preg pilot :hugs: I hope the seminars help you feel better and look toward the birth with more ease :hugs:

LOL 30mummyof1! That is one reason I'd want to share the news early too! It's silly/vain, but it pisses me off that people will think I'm just getting fat :haha:

Great news Nik! Happy Wedding day!

AFM.. MS has eased off.. Yay! I can eat somewhat normal now. Cramping has really set in. I prefer this WAAAY more. I can just feel a lot of stretching and moving in my belly and my cervix (I think).

Anyone having lower back pain? Woo.. that's been a fun one.

Hooray Nik! How far along are you now? So exciting, congrats on the great scan and have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!

Been a busy week at work for me so time is going a bit faster. I am trying really really hard not to worry and just enjoy it. We told my MIL yesterday and will tell my parents today probably. Can't wait for my next scan!!

Thanks everyone for their input. I'm just happy we saw a heartbeat so I think that's good enough for me!! We announced on facebook today too.

Welcome Natalie :)

Nikoru I hope your scan goes well!!! Thinking about ya. Glad your mom is able to go with, that'll be nice! Hope your ceremony is beautiful as well :)

That's exciting! I'm trying hard to wait until the 12 week mark to announce mine on facebook! I'm too nervous to do it earlier.

Sorry for late reply, been really busy! Thanks for all the thoughts guys! You are so awesome! Everything went well, good size, measuring 4 days ahead. good heartbeat. Reduced clot. Twin has disappeared and there is only the sac left so hoping that will also dissolve too. She didn't mention bedrest so I'm taking myself off it but not pushing myself too much. Don't have to go back for 3 weeks! Whoop!

Yay! So exciting!!!

Yes definitely waiting till after 12 scan here, and I want to have told everyone important in person before I do announce on fb.

Wonderful news, Nik! Now you can really enjoy your time with your friend and parents!

I had my scan on Wednesday and baby looked great. Measuring just about an inch and a heart rate of 170. I really feel like I can enjoy the pregnancy now. Sickness has been better the last few days which has been wonderful!

We decided to announce on facebook this morning. Just couldn't wait any longer :)

Nikoru - So glad everything went well!

preg-pilot - So sorry you're having so much anxiety. Every birth is different so hopefully this one will go smoothly for you. I hope the seminars help lesson your fears.

AFM - Nausea has lessened a bit it is mostly just not being able to keep meals down now. At least I can manage it a little better but I'm still looking forward to when this is all over.

I had a early scan booked next week but I could not wait longer so I called and got an appointment right away :)

Was nervous since I lost my little bean in july.

Everything looked great and heartbeat was good. I am sooo happy

Here is a photo. I know there not much to see but there it is at 7weeks :)

https://i62.tinypic.com/2wh12tw.jpg

I had a early scan booked next week but I could not wait longer so I called and got an appointment right away :)

Was nervous since I lost my little bean in july.

Everything looked great and heartbeat was good. I am sooo happy

Here is a photo. I know there not much to see but there it is at 7weeks :)

https://i62.tinypic.com/2wh12tw.jpg

Yay, that's wonderful!

Great news Nik! Happy Wedding day!

AFM.. MS has eased off.. Yay! I can eat somewhat normal now. Cramping has really set in. I prefer this WAAAY more. I can just feel a lot of stretching and moving in my belly and my cervix (I think).

Anyone having lower back pain? Woo.. that's been a fun one.

yes! i've been having lower back pain on and off.

:happydance: for great scans!

We announced on facebook yesterday too :) after we saw the heartbeat. Even if something (god forbid, knock on wood) was to go wrong then I wouldn't mind having that support :)

Hey all!

I'm trying not to lose my patience but I had some bloodwork done to check everything out including my HCG and Progesterone levels on Wednesday. The nurse told me the results would be in Thursday. I called yesterday and left a message, only got a call back saying they weren't in yet. I called this morning and left another message....still NOTHING. I'm trying not to get snippy here but DANG. Don't they know that I'm stressing out and just simply having a "Yes, your numbers are good." or "No, your numbers aren't." would be helpful?!

Drives me nuts.

I worked in the medical field for 8 years and there were times we didn't get back to people with results in a timely manner but for the most part we tried really hard to give a fast turn around especially if they were calling for results!

I'm losing my mind here!! :wacko:

ETA: Finally got my results. HCG: 40,074 Progesterone: 10.3 - they say all is good but that HCG number seems high and that Progesterone a little low.... :(

Hey all!

I'm trying not to lose my patience but I had some bloodwork done to check everything out including my HCG and Progesterone levels on Wednesday. The nurse told me the results would be in Thursday. I called yesterday and left a message, only got a call back saying they weren't in yet. I called this morning and left another message....still NOTHING. I'm trying not to get snippy here but DANG. Don't they know that I'm stressing out and just simply having a "Yes, your numbers are good." or "No, your numbers aren't." would be helpful?!

Drives me nuts.

I worked in the medical field for 8 years and there were times we didn't get back to people with results in a timely manner but for the most part we tried really hard to give a fast turn around especially if they were calling for results!

ETA: Finally got my results. HCG: 40,074 Progesterone: 10.3 - they say all is good but that HCG number seems high and that Progesterone a little low.... :(

I would be asking for progesterone supplements. Be firm about it. Your HCG is great but I might be a bit concerned about the progesterone too. Mine was just 11.5 at 10DPO and then when I had it rechecked at 6+3 it was 19.5. Still not great but without supplements, I'm not sure how this would have went.

Hey all!

Drives me nuts.

I would be asking for progesterone supplements. Be firm about it. Your HCG is great but I might be a bit concerned about the progesterone too. Mine was just 11.5 at 10DPO and then when I had it rechecked at 6+3 it was 19.5. Still not great but without supplements, I'm not sure how this would have went.

I have my first sonogram on Wednesday, do you think it would be okay to wait till then to talk about it?

Does anyone else still not feel like its real. Think im a bit jealous aswell of all of you ladies who have had a scan, mines is still 3 weeks away which feels like forever. Also because my doctor never done a pregnant test or hcg or anything really. I sometimes think my nausea could all be in my head.

Anyway does anyone have any plans for the weekend, apart from being tired and sick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->