2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi ladies! It feels like i havent logged in for aggggges!!! Hope everyone is doing really well. I've been so busy with work, my toddler and SLEEPING! I'm just so tired again, like first trimester. Cant believe 3rd tri is here x

That's a bummer, mommasquirrel. You were on my mind yesterday at my OB appointment when I learned I had to do a GTT, even though it's rarely recommended anymore. Here the standard test is 2 hours, and you can't drink it beforehand AND it's fasting. I'm not looking forward to spending 2 hours in the lobby of a lab with a bunch of randos. I'll bring my knitting.

Oh momma, I'm the same way! No self-control when it's around and I've been so awful lately, I crave sweets and then I get so tired afterwards when I give in to the craving. I hope that adjusting your diet does enough and you can go on your on, but I'm totally with you on being induced over a csection if it were to come down to that.

Any one having a hard time coming up with or deciding on names for baby?
I know a few of our mommies in here have decided already, but I for one am having a hard time. I think we are in agreement on a first name, but our original middle names seem to be gone. I just want to pick the best name and am having a hard time settling on one.

Cannot decide on a name here. Husband seems to have decided though! I'm trying to give myself time to see if I warm up to the name, but I'm also still trying to think of others.

Husband's idea: Warren James Brahm

Any opinions for/against/neutral??? LOL

Oh we are having a terrible time with names! We can't seem to find one we like!

We've had a long list for boys and girls since about 20 wks, I've managed to scratch of maybe 3 or 4, I feel like I have no idea what we want at all. Yellow bump here so I feel like it's making it that much harder, we'll probably be that couple that takes 2 weeks to name their kid. Bookity-I like Warren James, it has a good ring to it!
I really like Chelsie Jean for a girl but DH isn't a fan of using Jean (family that he doesn't want thinking named for them :dohh:) I also like Mason & Lucas for a boy, not sure on middle names though. :shrug: It's actually been driving me nuts that we haven't really decided on anything. It doesn't have to be set in stone, I just wish I could get a short list of name combinations for boys and girls, then maybe after we meet baby we can decide what s/he looks like.

I'm #1... No baby book.

Puppy is adorable... How long after getting her did she break her leg? She looks to be in great spirits!

I have my growth ultrasound on Christmas Eve day! Can't wait, wish it would be sooner I can't wait to see this little stinker again.

Hey Nelly, your insurance doesn't cover a breast pump does it? I can't find all the insurance info online, and DH is busy and forgetful. Also, see you on Saturday? I believe at least 3 of us preggos will be at the party! Hope I win something good in the draw; last year DH won a huge basket of chocolate and I'd prefer anything else lol!

What time is your appointment at!? Mine is the same day at 11 :) I just had my 28 week appointment this morning and I've gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks. Ooops. I feel like I got gigantic over the last few weeks!

That's a good question about the breast pump. I don't think it does, but you never know. I will look into it! We will be at the Xmas party :) The only thing I have ever won was the sens tickets that we donated lol.

We've had our name chosen for about 6 years lol, but if it was a girl instead of a boy - I have no clue! We had a hard time deciding on a name for DD.

If we were having another boy we wouldn't have had a clue and probably would have had a pretty hard time deciding. We have had our girl name picked for a while though. I did have a brief period when I thought I wasn't sure about it anymore, but I try to imagine calling her anything else and it just doesn't seem right.

I had my 2nd last MFM appointment today! It went well, baby is an estimated 912 gr, is measuring just above average except for femur length- which is off the charts long- and is head down. We saw her yawn during the scan, it was super cute. :cloud9:

Bookity, I'm undecided. I think Warren James is nice on it's own but I'm not sold on it with Michaela & Vanessa. IYKWIM

The only reason we have a firm name is because DH was pushing for a name I really didn't want to use, so the second he came around to a name that was high on my list, I jumped on the opportunity. I love Theodore, but I don't know if that's what his name would be if it was only me naming him. I probably would have agreed to almost any middle name to get my way on the first name ;)

Yeah, Theodore was number 1 on both of our lists, so we lucked out. :) It was funny when I was visiting family last week. we don't tell anyone the name other than my brother and DH's sister so no one knows. All of my aunts were trying to guess though, and their top picks were Kyle and Keith. Nothing against those names, but they are definitely not our style lol, and don't go with a Greek last name at all.

My husband informed me that the name we were "trying out" to see if we liked is the official name for baby girl. When did that happen? lol.

I have NO CLUE on names, we throw them out here and there but haven't had, like, a serious name convo since we had to dismiss the one we both really liked (long, stupid, story). But there are still some faves we have, just haven't actually discussed it since before the wedding.

Nelly, my ultrasound is at 1030 and my appointment is at 11! Do you have the pregnant nurse? I'm trying to figure out how far along she is, she's quite tiny but DH things she's further along than us. Also, I gained 6lbs in the same 4 weeks and was told to lay off carbs... lol my tummy is so big and round already, I'm starting to kinda love it actually!

We had our names picked out when we started Clomid trials. We were supposed to head out to Japan and be there for a few years so we wanted our children to fit in and also we got to use our favorite names from a anime we both love. The middle names I came up with the only criteria was that it had to be only 4 letters long and fit with the first name. I wrote down ten names for boys and ten for girls. My husand went through and vetoed a few then we just started to mix and match. Before the end of the day we had 4 sets. 2 for a girl and 2 for a boy. Now we have our first picks and second picks. It was easy but my DH is in love with the anime series that I got the names from so of course he was gungho about it from the start. :thumbup:

So today I totally had preggo brain. I went to Macy's to return an item then was distracted by the clearance in the baby clothing section. After checking out I got such severe hunger pangs that I thought I was going to be sick so I rushed to the food court got something quick and felt better. I was then distracted by hallmark and thought i should grab a few nice cards for my friends and family. Well after walking out I went into the wrong department store looking for the exit. It took me 20 minutes to figure out I wasn't in the right store and eventually made it out to my car. I swear, I'm never going to the mall alone ever again. I'm too afraid I'll get stuck in the lost and found.:blush:

Hope everyone's day went by without any issues. I'm surprised at how fast the week has gone by. It's almost the weekend. :dohh: DH will be home in less than 24 hours and the place is a mess.... I need to get some motivation to get everything cleaned up so he doesn't think I've turned into Miss Piggy while he was away.:blush:

Also, I now have a peeping Tom cat. lol I was in the kitchen and had this weird feeling someone was watching me. I looked towards the window and there he was..the nieghbors stinky cat staring at me. When he saw that I caught him he ran away. Made me laugh so much.:haha:

Momma we had one of those at my parent's house, he'd sit on our back steps and peer in. His markings also made him look like he was wearing a toupee. We named him "Creepy Cat" lol

MrsK were you the one asking about lullabyes that don't suck. This just came in my email, Rock a Bye Baby on discount!

https://baby.steals.com/daily/deal/id/3010489/rockabye-baby-instrumental-lullaby-cds?utm_source=consolidated-listrack&utm_medium=email-alert&utm_term=3010489&utm_campaign=Rockabye+Baby&utm_content=baby-learn-more&trk_msg=ATS4BUSN73RK55J7IAITOSRTHC&trk_contact=BAOMHB443GMVQ5PQVH9M7P3B8K

Hope you ladies are doing great.

Started itching two days which prevented me from sleeping. Called the OB's office and they asked me to come in. They ran liver and bile acid tests and results came okay. Really thank God for that. I think I may have reacted to a wool dress I wore. Took Benadryl and started using the Aveeno oatmeal bath and it seems to have subsided. The nurse also put a trace to make sure baby was okay and doctor said that could hear him moving from the hallway but I couldn't feel a thing (anterior placenta)!

I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow and I'm petrified please can someone tell me what to expect ? I mostly worried about the results but not a fan of needles either :( I'm in the uk

I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow and I'm petrified please can someone tell me what to expect ? I mostly worried about the results but not a fan of needles either :( I'm in the uk

They will give you a glucose drink. Its like flat soda. You will have 5 min to drink it. They draw one vial of blood and your midwife will have results within the week. You can sip on water if your feeling nauseated. Also ask your midwife if you need to fast. Don't fret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->