2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I jinxed myself saying I didn't have many symptoms. At just under 4 weeks... morning sickness is here. I like to do writing "sprints" to help get my work done for the day, since I work from home and have concentration problems. In the course of a 7 minute sprint I had to pause the timer twice because my mouth was filling with spit and I felt sooo awful.

I guess I'm for sure pregnant! :)

Congratulations Embo, Smile and NDH!!!

I couldn't take staring at that digi anymore. I had to take it today. I just couldn't wait anymore. I also couldn't hold my bladder for more than two hours, but it didn't matter! After only two hours hold and the palest pee in the universe, I finally got my 2-3 weeks. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's fab Ward! Xx
Boo for real pregnancy symptoms Flower. Feeling nauseous is awful. Xx

Hello and congratuations to the new ladies :flower:

I just got my first appt in the post! Monday 6th april at 1pm. I'll be 9 weeks by then! Suddenly seems a whole lot more real now. Scary stuff :wacko:

xx

That's awesome Lozzie. Scary, but awesome. :)

Thanks Teeny. :D

I think I'm the only one without a pregnancy ticker. :-(
I'll have to make one and edit my signature! Xx

Hi and congrats everyone

I am due 5th November with my second (had a miscarriage last May) and soooooo excited. I have been told I will be having a section so there is a chance I may end up being an October lady. I love the thought of a November baby as I was a November baby bring on them scorpios xxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome Ladybird and congratulaions :D sorry for your previous loss, fx for a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Hi Lady. Congrats on your pregnancy! So sorry for your loss. Wishing this next 9 months are happy and healthy for you.

We may end up with sections together in October. My due date is tentatively 11/6. I'd love to be a VBAC, but I might end up with another c-sec.

Welcome & congratulations ladybird! :flower:

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

I'm not due in November, but I suspect I may have a November bub so I just popped in to say hello and I noticed a lot of worries about ICs not darkening so thought I'd share an example of a reason not to worry.

Thank you for this, I have pretty much decided ICs are junk! They gave me such a great progression during my last pregnancy, but that was 3 years ago.

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Morning sickness is in full force today, lost my breakfast and nearly lunch too, though I think I've pushed through for now. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to test tomorrow, since my symptoms are strong right now. I did test today and everything besides the ICs looks a little darker than yesterday. I just really want a dark line on a frer and then I'll be happy, I promise! But skipping a day should at least give me a better comparison when I do test again.

I wish I could just relax, but last time I miscarried my lines never got dark, and eventually started getting lighter, so I just NEED to see a dark line. Ugh.

Thank you ladies xxxxx
Ward my doctor straight out told me I will be having a section I thought I would have to anyway.

Midwife booking appointment is in two weeks and they have said my scan appointment is in the post so just have to wait.

Happy and healthy 8 months to us all xxxxx

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Morning sickness is in full force today, lost my breakfast and nearly lunch too, though I think I've pushed through for now. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to test tomorrow, since my symptoms are strong right now. I did test today and everything besides the ICs looks a little darker than yesterday. I just really want a dark line on a frer and then I'll be happy, I promise! But skipping a day should at least give me a better comparison when I do test again.

I wish I could just relax, but last time I miscarried my lines never got dark, and eventually started getting lighter, so I just NEED to see a dark line. Ugh.

Yeah I had nothing but good experiences with my first two pregnancies but since I started NtnP #3 about a year and a half ago they've been crap. Evaps when I hadn't ovulated (cycle didn't return til 13 months pp, I was testing monthly in case I caught the first egg), and then not darkening. And some being down right defective.

Welcome and congrats to all the newbies! And sorry for your previous loss Ladybird. :hugs:

Nothing really to report here, except I just literally pass out every night before 9pm, lol. My poor husband is probably bored to death.

Boobs are sore today, but its only really the left one? Its weird.

Has anyone done the Brewer diet at all? My mom found it online when I got the news that my angel wasnt gonna make it at 20 weeks. Its supposed to help with high blood pressure. I think my blood pressure has been good, it was, pretty much after I delivered Alexis, but I want to ensure it stays down. TIA.

I had done the Brewer diet in my last pregnancy but I don't know if I will this time. I do think so many pregnancy complications hinge on good nutrition, but I have come across some concerns with the lengths this diet goes to that I'm exploring further. Definitely eating wholesome, unprocessed foods though and snacking frequently on fruits, veggies, nuts etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->