2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Thanks for the input NDH :) I have done a little reading and a lot of people are saying there's too much protein, and it makes them gain a lot. Did that happen with you? I'm trying just to eat meat and veggies, some rice and potatoes and eggs. I also drink fruit smoothies, now if I could just stay away from chocolate lol.

The pregnancy I was following the diet with ended at 10 weeks so I can't answer for weight gain. I had gained1lb by that point though, where as I usually lose more than 7lbs in the first trimester without being sick, so I was pleased with that as I don't have any extra weight to lose. I'm actually hoping for a good gain for once.
I definitely need to add green smoothies back into my daily regimen. Need to go shopping.

Aw sorry for your loss NDH :( The first time I lost weight as well. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hey ladies! :wave: Can I join? 4 weeks today with our very first, EDD November 14th! Still in complete shock...but we are beyond excited after trying for 9 months!

Blood test yesterday came back at 68... Nurse said she thinks I'm 2-3 weeks doing, not sure what that really means as technically 2 weeks along would be ovulation? :p several faint tests at home, will be taking another free today to see if hopefully it's darker!

No symptoms here other than intense hunger...and craving healthy food, surprisingly!

Congratulations Caringo and welcome. Xx

Has anyone else completely lost their appetite? Not because of nausea, just not hungry. I have absolutely zero symptoms still and it's worrying me. Xx

Teeny, I haven't lost my appetite, but I don't have a ton of symptoms either. I'm really tired and hungry. My boobs hurt, but not a whole lot. They feel heavier, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I'm eating more right now. ;) I'm just as worried about the lack of symptoms as you are. Symptoms pretty much come and go at this point. It'll be another week or two until those hormones really kick in.

It's hard not to worry, but when those symptoms kick in, we're probably going to be kicking ourselves for wishing for more.

With my others my boobs were always sore straight away. That's what worries me.
I actually think I'm getting a little depressed because I think something's wrong. It consumes my thoughts and I know it's not healthy. :-( I've never been like this before. Xx

My symptoms are def fluctuating. Starting to notice I get more 'morning sickness' in the evening :-( also is anyone else ridiculously thirsty? always been bad at drinking but now im drinking loads. Found that putting some fresh mint and lemon in my water bottle really helps :)

:-( teeny is there any way you can get an early scan? Or hcg test? I do know that all pregnancies are supposed to be different with symptoms! :hugs:

I may have to pay for one next week. I'll try and convince hubby over the weekend. Xx

:hugs: teeny, hopefully an early scan will put your mind at rest

I have no symptoms either, but then I didn't with dd either, other than sore boobs, which I don't have this time, but still breast feeding, not sure if that would make a difference or not.
The one thing I have noticed is a can get really teasy at the slightest thing, or cry at the silliest of things, I cried earlier because my tyre was underinflated lol xx

Hi ladies, my symptoms are on and off too. Random shooting boob pains, random bouts of nausea, random cramping. But I'm almost always starving.

I'm still worried about my lack of test progression, but I didn't test today. I'm trying to be good!

Congrats caringo! And teeny I don't really have symptoms either. Just super tired and I pee a lot. I actually feel like it's the having to go frequently is decreasing. But I haven't drank much today.

But what keeps me going is that my first pregnancy, I didn't even know till 8 weeks, because I honestly felt nothing until maybe 7-7.5 weeks.

Good luck :)

My symptoms have been killing me! I had a bit of a freakout because I got a migraine yesterday ... which is one of my "loss triggers" ... but I think one of my "foods to avoid" was hiding in yesterday's lunch. :angry: I POAS to reassure myself, since I also haven't been crampy much, and it was beautifully dark. Still tired, my boobs have outgrown my bras and are too sore to touch, and I'm having such a hard time with nausea and food aversion that I haven't eaten anything today but a granola bar and a cookie. Tummy is growling, but any time I think of eating, I feel sick again!

Ugh. The sickness finally got me. I feel like poo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->