2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I feel about the same as you I think, Dill. My boobs are massive, they're so tender. I'm so queasy, all I've had today is a plum! OH is off out to get me some ginger biscuits, so here's hoping that'll ease it off. I'm also exhausted. If I wasnt pregnant, i'd be off to the doctors :haha:

xx

Afternoon ladies. Just a quick update. I had to go to A&E today as I have pain in my right side. They think it's possibly ectopic. I will be going for a scan in the next few days to find out for sure. Just trying to keep busy but just waiting to be told the inevitable really. :-( xx

My sickness isn't too bad yet, but sciatic nerve pain has already kicked in. :(

I'm not looking forward to sore nipples since I'm still breastfeeding.

Teeny, I really hope that everything goes well and it turns out to be normal aches and pains. I'll be thinking about you.

Oh no Teeny, prayers everything is good. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

:-( oh no teeny I really hope they don't find anything wrong hun. Either way you should have answers soon. Huge :hugs: let us know x

Teeny - I really hope it's nothing! Please let us know when you find out.

So sorry to all the ladies who are feeling sick...I may be getting that way myself! Also been coughing a ton, to that point where it feels like you'll throw up, and that with a bit of nausea really isn't great! Think I'm starting to get some food aversions too...usually I salivate at the thought of Thai food, but not so much anymore!

Teeny I'm so sorry, hope they have good news for you.

Ladies, thoughts please! I have to get an xray or two tomorrow for a dislocated pinky finger. Is this gonna be safe enough for baby? xx

I have no experience of this hun, but I'm assuming if it's just your hand, it should be ok? Xx

Keep us posted, Teeny! Hoping it's not ectopic.

Hope you're ok teeny.
I have an emergency scan tmrw am because of my bleeding. I'm scared but I also just want the closure of knowing either way. Just hoping my little bean is ok.

Hello ladies! It's super early buy got my :bfp: today! 9dpo, not feeling too much, headache the last few days, hungry, and moody. My EDD is November 21 :thumbup: hope this is a sticky bean! It's a pretty dark line for 9dpo, so I'm hopeful! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2015-03-08 16.23.59.jpg
    2015-03-08 16.23.59.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2015-03-08 16.20.49.jpg
    2015-03-08 16.20.49.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations DHB and welcome.
MrsBump, thinking of you and I hope all goes well at your scan today. Xx
AFM, the pain is still there and its radiating into my back too. Hopefully the EPAU will call today with an appointment. It's all very stressful but I know I can do nothing to change the course of this pregnancy. Hopefully I will have some answers soon. Thank you for all the well wishes, it means a lot to me. Xx

Good luck today teeny mrsbump-thinking of you.
Teeny could it possibly be s uti/kidney infection? I get pain like that with those.

Welcome dhb and congratulations!

Lozzielaula-make sure you tell them and I think they can give you a protective jacket to put over your tummy. Ouchy sounds like a nasty injury.

Coral I woke in the night with heartburn too :-( which then became nausea. .not fun! Just had some granola- fx it stays where it should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->