2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Congratulations flower :)

I'm going to do one more digital tomorrow morning hoping for a 3+! Still v.sore bbs and tired. Not so queasy today. Nickie im sure I have that too the mw said it's v.common.

I have no idea when I'll be ready to put the tests down. I'm addicted!! I have promised myself not to buy anymore, but I still have 2 digis, 2 frers, 2 walmart cheapies, 2 ICs and 4 dollar store tests left. I am certifiably CRAZY!

But here's today's results at 13dpo.

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150304_130237_zps96y0goid.jpg

GREAT Scooby!

...now stop! :rofl: You're definitely pregnant and doing fine. :D

Loving the lines scooby! I also haven't stopped poas :haha: took what I swear is my last ic test when I got up this afternoon (working nights atm) and the test line matches the control. I swear I am going to stop now. Or maybe after I've used my digi once I'm past 5wks...

Send me to poas anonymous!!!

Attachments

• 2015-03-05 00.22.02.jpg
    2015-03-05 00.22.02.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3
Is it weird I've only tested once, and I only tested once for my daughter as well? :D

Those lines are great ladies.
AFM, I did my CB digi a week after I first got 2-3 and its still the same today. :-(
It should be 3+. Along with no synptoms, I am now super worried. I guess this is what happens when you have a POAS addiction. Really stressed out now. Xx

Teeny weeny I got a 2-3 too, that with spotting and cramps is scaring me but I know that what will be will be. I should be 24 days pregnant right now.

I have had cramping throughout too Mrs Bump. Are you going to get checked out?
Perhaps CB digital are just useless and unreliable. FX'd for us both. Xx

Ah teeny and mrsbump- you have made me feel slightly better as I also got 2-3 this morning and I'm sure it should be 3+ by now. In my defense it was only on 3.5 hr hold as I was desperate in the night but like you I'm now a bit anxious. However with it being 3 of us Im inclined to think maybe digis are rubbish! I did have symptoms yesterday so fx all is ok!
sorry abouthate spotting mrsb but 2-3 is still high hcg so hopefully it just settling in!

I did pee about 5hrs before the test so I'm not sure if that made a difference. But as you say, 3 out of 3 may just mean that they are rubbish! I pray for sticky beans for all of us. Xx

So I just did an IC and got the darkest line I've ever got! I think I must step away from the tests now. Xx

Good morning all you lovely pregnant ladies hormones have officially started to kick my arse this morning woke up with nausea and heartburn bizarrely my back is aching and I really didn't want to get out of bed lol how's everybody else today x

Hi. Please can I join. Found out yesterday at 9 dpo. Fifth baby eeek! Bit of a surprise cos after trying for a year, hubby and I decided to give up on a fifth!

Can I join too? EDD is 11th Nov, this is my second baby :)

I'm not due in November, but I suspect I may have a November bub so I just popped in to say hello and I noticed a lot of worries about ICs not darkening so thought I'd share an example of a reason not to worry.

In early Feb I got an ultra faint bfp and then 2 days after AF was due had a 3 day bleed I assumed was my period. On Monday I was noticing a full/heavy feeling in my uterus and decided to poas just to stop wondering "what if". To my utter shock a line came up instantly, though it was far fainter than I would have expected for over weeks, but far too dark for being at most 8dpo based on past cycles (as I obviously hadn't detected ovulation).
I diluted to test for hook effect and tested again the following morning and my ICs were still looking like this
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/008_zpsji66dqbd.jpg

Went and bought a FRER and this came up before the control

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/010_zps31knhh4j.jpg

So I've now lost what little faith I had in cheap ones lol....

Smile!!!!! We're pregnant together again!!!!

Amazed at everyone already seeing doctors and midwives. I have to fill in a form and someone will contact me around 11 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->