2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I have PCOS and I trying to stay positive that perhaps it's a cyst growing on my ovary there. Or a corpus luteum that is large? I think I have run through every scenario in my head over the last couple of days. I am dreading the scan and part of me doesn't want to go when they offer one. Do I wait and see if it gets better? Xx

Lozzie, when I was pregnant with DS1 I broke my collar bone in a motorbike accident. I told them I was pregnant and I wore a lead vest. Tell them about your little bean and make sure it's protected. I hope it heals quickly. Xx

I think it's best to have the scan, at least then you know and if it is an ectopic you'll need treatment so you can become pregnant again.
I understand it's scary though, I'm petrified. Took an ic this morning and the test line was darker than the control. Also, ironically, this is the first morning in a week I haven't woken up to blood. Don't want to get too optimistic though until I have a better idea if what happening.
Also teeny I had a kidney infection in my last pregnancy, but at 11 weeks, and it was excruciating pain in one side, so you never know.

That's fab with the IC and no blood MrsBump. I know that bleeding in early pregnancy is common but what a worry. I will keep you in my thoughts today. Please keep us updated. Xx

Blood again on second trip to the loo. About to head off for my scan. Hope you hear something soon teeny.

Definitely go, Teeny. If it is an ectopic pregnancy it could rupture, which is life threatening. fx it's not, but definitely better to be safe. It could be a bad kidney infection by your description of the pain, I've never had one during pregnancy (since this is my first pregnancy) but I was hospitalised with one last June and it was a one-sided pain that radiated through to my back xx

So sorry to read about the scares Teeny and Mrs bump. Big hugs :hugs:

Mrs Bump I hope all goes well with your scan today and that bubs is doing well.

Teeny, I agree with the others. You really need to get that scan done as soon as possible.

I do understand the importance as 2 of my sisters have had ectopic pregnancies. My older sister was seriously poorly and had her tube removed. I'm just scared. All my other 3 pregnancies were plain sailing and so this is all new to me. Xx
Sorry to hear about the return of the bleeding MrsBump. Good luck. Xx

Huge hugs to all of you with worries today. :hugs:

I can imagine it is petrifying Teeny especially when you have experience of it - but not knowing will be adding a whole level of concern which can be removed by a scan - lots of luck!

We are ok. Saw bean and heart beat. There is a bleed in my uterus but sonographer wasn't too concerned as sack is intact and heart beat us strong. She said to go back if bleeding intensified but all is ok for now.

Such brilliant news Mrs bump boo glad everything's ok in there :) :)

Yey mrsb so pleased to hear you have a strong baby :) how many weeks are you now? Take it easy now :) xx

Glad to hear everything is ok Mrs Bump! :flower:

I'm still at the testing everyday phase :blush: I had a chemical before getting pg with dd so I'm nervous about that happening again.

I know using hpt's to track progression isn't *perfect* but better than nothing! :flower:

Here is yesterday afternoon vs smu today at 10 dpo, looks a hair darker and clearer to me, what do you ladies think?

Its for sure not lighter which makes me feel good. With the chemical I had, it never got this clear and never progressed, only got fainter. So I'm feeling pretty confident that it is sticky! FX!

I'm not calling the doctor just yet, will wait a couple more days. Then I'll have my preliminary visit like I did with dd i'm sure, where they just used their own urine test to verify and do a exam and tell me all the do's and don'ts. I had my viability scan with her at 7 weeks, which this time is around April 4th, however we are driving up to Michigan on Wednesday the 1st to visit DH's folks and my grandparents. It would be SO nice to have my scan earlier that week, so when we tell them we have that extra confirmation that everything is ok. so I'm gonna push to have it done then, I'll be a little over 6 weeks, so they should be able to see something right? If not we are still going to tell them. So much nicer to tell them in person and we won't see them again till the fall.

Being so early, not much in terms of symptoms here. A little headachy and some lower back pain, but nothing terrible. I didn't really start getting symptoms with dd till about 7 weeks or so.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_9757 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9757 (Large).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 17
Wonderful news Mrs. Bump!!

Teeny, thinking of you.

AFM - I woke up today horribly dizzy (before even getting out of bed) and now I have a horrible headache, and a little nausea. All of these symptoms are encouraging, but my lines are still faint. I have an appointment for next monday where they'll check levels. Wish they could get me in sooner though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->