2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I have a scan on Wednesday morning and it's making me feel sick just thinking about it. :-( at least we will know for sure I guess. Xx

Congratulations Mrs.B! I am so pleased for you :happydance:

DHB they look quite similar to my tests at 9dpo and 10dpo, look good to me :thumbup:

I did my last digital today, right on track with a smashing 3+ :cloud9:

xx

Attachments

• 20150309_154205.jpg
    20150309_154205.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh Teeny that must be so nervewracking, but at least you will know for sure what's going on. fx it's good news, I will be thinking of you hun :hugs::flower: xx

Those are great lines DHB!! Congrats! Your 10dpo looks like my 12dpo did!

Dhb that second line is definitely darker and great for 10 dpo.

Teeny I'm glad you've got a scan date. I know its horrible but at least you will know. I'm thinking I you and wishing you well.

Just started with heavy bleeding and clots. Waiting for a call back from the nurse. Things don't look good for my little bean.

Oh no Scoobydrip! Please let us know what is going on and praying for a sticky bean! :hugs:

Oh Scooby, that's terrible news, I am hoping for the best for you xxx

Thanks ladies. Just spoke with a nurse, she's checking with a doctor and will call back to let me know what the next step is. Meanwhile I've started feeling AF like cramps.

I hate this.

Oh no :-( I am so so sorry this is happening to you Scooby, we are all here for you :hugs::hugs:

Oh scoobydrip I'm so sorry, hope they get back to you soon and offer you some guidance. Thinking of you.

scoobydrlp: so so sorry :hugs: hope everything is ok! :hug:

Teeny: thinking of you and hoping your scan goes well! :hugs:

I'm so sorry scooby, really hope its not as bad as it seems. Huge hugs x

Teeny-hang in there, hopefully things will become clearer soon. I hope someone can look after you and let you rest.

Just caught up on all 28 pages! Wanted to know what you all have been going through. Seems like I'm were you guys were with the obsessive testing everyday.

A bit more about me:

27 year old SAHM with a almost 15 month old DD that I still nurse. She took 4 cycles, this one took 5. I was worried BF would not allow me to get pg but obviously not! :happydance: My lp has only been 10 days the past few months so wasn't feeling optomistic. This cycle I suddenly had O 4 days earlier, wonder if that helped somehow? :shrug:

DD was an emergency csection due to high BP, hoping for a VBAC, I've gotten super healthy since having her. I went from 155 to 230 lbs with her pregnancy! I'm down to 148 right now and plan to stay healthy this time. Hope my doctor will consider a VBAC. I hated my csection, it was (for me) an awful experience and recovery. 2 kids is what DH and I agreed on, if this delivery and newborn is easier I would consider 3, though I don't think DH would, so most likely my final pregnancy.

I can't wait to tell everyone! It's so hard to not blurt it out! We are waiting at least a couple weeks though. Except I will tell my friend when I see her this week. We have our DD's 1 month apart and now both expecting #2, she is due in September. I HAVE to tell someone other than DH irl so I figure she is the one I'll tell :winkwink:

I already ordered DD a shirt that says "I'm the big sister" from etsy since it takes a couple weeks to get, I plan to just casually have her wear it when my whole family gets together and see who notices :flower: Also for Facebook later will take a pic of her in it and post it. I know it's crazy early, but it takes time to get and worst case scenario I hold onto it...

I read someone was nervous about telling their sister. I am too. I KNOW she will be happy, but she has been trying for 5 months too and is starting to get frustrated, she is my older sister and this will make 2 before they have 1...I feel bad, but wasn't gonna hold off ttc till they got pg. Hopefully she isn't far behind me! I know it will be hard to be around me as a reminder she isn't pg yet, we see each other every week.

Not really feeling much for symptoms yet, just headache and some aches and pulling in my uterus. No MS or anything yet. Doesn't worry me, dd I had nothing till 7-8 weeks NEVER had sore boobs, so probably normal for me.

Sorry for the crazy long post! It was great reading all your previous posts to get to know you all better as we start this 9 month journey together! :flower:

DHB I'm so excited to announce too! We've told immediate family but I will do the FB announcement at 10 weeks (after we've heard the heartbeat). And it's hard when you've been trying as well as your sister. My sister was pregnant and then unfortunately miscarried 3 days after I got my BFP. I had told her before she miscarried and she was so excited we were doing it together. I was nervous she wouldn't be happy for me anymore but she's been so supportive. Just like I've been supportive to her.

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping onto the post..got my :bfp: this morning :happydance: it'll be nice to have people to talk to at similar stage!

I'll be testing for the next few days just to confirm it's actually happening than will get a digi test do see it I'm writing! Still majorly worried my little bean won't stick!

This is my first, anyone feel or felt the same with their first pregnancy? Have told immediate family as they are aware we have
Been trying since may 2014! They are so excited like us!

My periods are irregular, Jan was my one and only AF since ending the pill in April, haven't had another, but if I went by the date of my last AF I would be 6weeks3 days, which I'm certain I'm not! Would I probably have to go for an early test to date my pregnancy?

Sorry for the essay, just so many questions!

X

scooby - thinking of you. Really really hope this is nothing.

Teeny - good luck with your scan, hope all goes well!

Congrats to all the newbies! Kimmy - I don't know if you track ovulation, but if so you can just add two weeks on to the amount of days you are past ovulation. If you don't, I'd guess you'd be considered around 3-4 weeks! Maybe 5 if your BFP was really dark.

Anyone been having diarrhea?...gross, I know, but I've had the WORST today. Like, worse than I've ever had. Not sure if it's just hormones or something I ate...bleeech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->