2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Caringo- yeh I used opk's so from that I'll be 4 weeks on Wednesday! And regards diarrhoea, YES!! Tmi I know but it's terrible and has been all day yesterday and today! I read it can be down to your body getting used to the hormones? I thought I'd eaten something but OH has been ok x

Well I saw the doctor, they did an ultrasound that didn't tell us much. They couldn't confirm miscarriage because of how early we are in pregnancy. Drew levels for hcg which they will call me with results tomorrow, then redraw Wednesday.

I'm bleeding heavily with clots, and pretty bad cramps. I've miscarried before and am pretty sure this is the end for this bean. Thank you ladies for all your support.

Caringo- I haven't had diarrhea since the two days before my BFP thankfully! The night before my BFP it was so bad I knew something was up. Lol

Scoobydrip - I'm so sorry :hugs:

I'm so sorry, Scooby! I am all too familiar with that drill. :hugs: I am keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that it's not the end!

Teeny Weeny I keep seeing the ice cream cones in your pics and it's making me want ice cream! Lol

How are you doing Scoobydrip? Please update us when you hear anything. Thinking about you :hugs:

I surprisingly slept well last night, but this morning the cramps are getting worse and worse. Last time I miscarried I had full out contractions, hoping I won't have as much pain this time. Bleeding continues. I haven't heard from the doctor yet regarding hcg results.

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words.

HCG was 7, so miscarriage is confirmed. Thank you all again for your support, H&H 9 months to you!

So sorry, scooby! :hugs: I wish you a speedy recovery!

So sorry scooby, wishing you all the best in your recovery and hope to see you back in 1st tri soon. :hugs: :hugs:

Dill - I notice your current bfp happened in the cycle directly after a chemical. Do you mind if I ask, was that cycle pretty regular for you? Did you ovulate at the normal time, or was it a longer cycle than normal?

Dill - I notice your current bfp happened in the cycle directly after a chemical. Do you mind if I ask, was that cycle pretty regular for you? Did you ovulate at the normal time, or was it a longer cycle than normal?

It was actually the second cycle after my chemical, so no instant success here, though I'd hoped for such! The chemical shortened my cycles from 31-33 days down to 26 days, and dropped both my follicular and luteal phases to an even-steven 13 days apiece. Not sure why -- my big MC last year had no real effect on my cycles once they FINALLY came back -- but there you have it! Annoying otherwise, but pretty convenient for TTC. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->