2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Thanks Dill. I wouldn't mind having shorter cycles, just for TTC purposes. I appreciate you sharing your experience!

No problem! My inbox is always open if you need someone to talk to.

:hugs: scooby, I am so sorry this is happening to you.

I am so sorry scooby :(
We caught do in the second cycle after chemical, and same with this one, it's the second cycle after a chemical, 9 months (6 cycles??) trying for both too x
Fingers crossed it won't be long for you xx

So sorry scooby :(

I too caught the second cycle after a chemical (and the chemical was immediately following a 10 week mmc)

Well it's not good news. They only saw a gestational and yolk sac measuring 5 weeks. My dates cannot be that far out as that would mean a positive at 3DPO. I am back in 2 weeks but just waiting on a miscarriage now. I can't only be 5 weeks. The baby must have stopped growing and why the CB digi showed 2-3 at 5w 1d. :-( xx

Teeny is there any chance your O date is off or you implanted late? I had a scan yesterday for similar pains and concerns and they told me before I even had the scan not to expect a baby because it was too early and I went in there 5 weeks 4 days based on my LMP. There was a sac measuring exactly 5 weeks and my doctor wasn't concerned at all. I kind of knew my dates were wrong based on my LMP from the get go and that just kind of confirmed it for me. I was taking tests for at least a week before I got my first positive. So I had a feeling that my dates were gonna be off.

I'm still waiting on the blood test results.

I'm hoping and praying that that's exactly what's going on with you and that everything ends up okay! It's so sad to see all of these losses. My heart is breaking for everyone. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got a positive at what I thought was 10DPO. If the scan puts me a week behind then it doesn't add up unfortunately. It's now just a waiting game. The pain is from an enlarged corpus luteum and so the only positive is this isn't ectopic.
I'm sorry to hear you were having pains too. Xx

The doctor actually just called me back. She said my progesterone level was good and my hcg is 1227. She said both levels were good but I have to go back in Friday to have another draw to make sure they're rising. Then she wants a repeat ultrasound in a week to see if they can find the baby.

I'm so sorry Teeny. I will be thinking about you. *hugs*

I'm so sorry teeny. I really hope your dates are out and I'm sure early scans can be out 5 days either side. I'm sure I've read that somewhere.

Big hugs hun. I totally understand how you feel right now :hugs:

Just looked at my scan report. It says the embryo is 3mm, which is so small, you can see how it would be easy for them to make a mistake so I'm hoping that's what's happened with you teeny. My sisters dates were moved 2 weeks meaning she got a bfp at about 1 dpo. Her little girl is nearly two now so it can happen.

Like everyone else was saying lets hope baby is just slow growing and will catch up by the next scan. So you thought you were 6 weeks when you went in? :hugs:
Mrsb- hopr your pain gets better soon and your next bloods draw shows a good increase.

Im really struggling having to wait until the 30th but did get my 3+ which helps. also pretty continuously nauseous!

So sorry Teeny, I too hope all ends up well with this bean and it sticks :hugs:

My FR tests have been progressing really well which makes me feel relieved. Looks like this bean will stick, got my positive digi yesterday. Ordered some of the conception indicator ones for the fun of it. Should get them in a few days. I will stop testing once I see the 3+ but for now it's the only thing I have. My first appt isn't till the 31st, and it will just be preliminary, talk and do physical exam. Should schedule my first scan at that appt. DD was 7 weeks for 1st, so guessing about the same time again.

Still not feeling much of anything, it freaked me out last pregnancy, but just gonna enjoy not feeling sick while I can! I only threw up once with her but felt nauseated just about 24/7 till a little into 2nd trimester. Only wanted to eat bread and plain pasta. Also experienced milk intolerance. Going to be curious to see if this pregnancy is similar. Just some mild cramping going on for now, moodiness comes and goes and headache is gone now. Wouldn't know I'm pregnant if it weren't for the tests.

Also yesterday was when AF was due, so that's nice to see come and go. Though since I had a short LP its still only 12dpo for me. I will feel a little more comfortable once I get to 4 weeks on Saturday. Again the tests give me comfort though, so hard in the beginning when you can't feel the baby, especially with no real pregnancy symptoms, makes me think it's not real!

Attachments

• IMG_97892 (Large).jpg
    IMG_97892 (Large).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9765 (Large).jpg
    IMG_9765 (Large).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
I am so sorry, Teeny! Here's hoping they just missed it.

Certain, I'm the same way. My appointment isn't until the 30th, and I don't even know if they're doing a scan. I just know there's a lot of paperwork and they'll be doing my blood test then.

Hey ladies! Can I join you all? Got my bfp the first month of trying and I am due Nov. 20th! This is my second pregnancy. I have an almost two year old boy already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->