• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Welcome all new mamas to be!

With my first pregnancy I didn't have any morning sickness till 7.5 weeks, that's why I eventually took a test.

With this one, I have nausea on and off, if I press on my breast or my dogs step on them lol, they hurt, and I'm usually pretty tired. Surprised I'm not passed out now but we ate dinner at 9 so that's probably why.

Got my 2-3 weeks! :happydance: Exactly 4 weeks today :cloud9:, feeling confidant, since now I'm passed even a full length LP ( if that makes any sense)

Have 2 more CB with weeks, plan is to test next weekend to see the 3+ :flower:

Soo excited to tell my family today :flower: here is the shirt dd will wear, not gonna say anything, I want to see who notices :winkwink:

Attachments

• 2015-03-14 06.49.29.jpg
    2015-03-14 06.49.29.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150313_074248.jpg
    20150313_074248.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
Yay! Congrats! Love the shirt idea! Let us know how it goes!

Hi everyone, I'm Fran and I'm due around 16th Nov (although I'm guessing I'll go well over!). I'll be 37 in just over a week, so I'm an older mummy too. I have a little boy, Henry, who is exactly 2.5 tomorrow.

Nice to meet you all - I have read back over the thread but still haven't quite got my head around who's who :)

You ladies are so good telling family. I envy it but I just can't. It's not me. :-(
No-one knows except you lot and DH. It's hard with all the stress over it but I am glad there are no questions being asked as I think that would make me more stressed. If everything is okay (which I am praying hard for) I won't be telling to hopefully after our 20 week scan. If it's not okay then at least everyone will be none the wiser and I can move on.
I've never told before 12 weeks anyway so its not a huge deal.

You ladies are so good telling family. I envy it but I just can't. It's not me. :-(
No-one knows except you lot and DH. It's hard with all the stress over it but I am glad there are no questions being asked as I think that would make me more stressed. If everything is okay (which I am praying hard for) I won't be telling to hopefully after our 20 week scan. If it's not okay then at least everyone will be none the wiser and I can move on.
I've never told before 12 weeks anyway so its not a huge deal.

I've only told Dh and my sister. Only her because we were both ttc. I won't tell anyone else until the end if the first tri. I'm way too nervous and stressed. Everyone is different though.

Everyone is different. I tell my family because we are really close, I see them all at least once a week, sometimes more! There is no way I could keep it from them :flower: especially once I start feeling sick. Also IF something happened, I'd want them to know and have their support, again seeing them as often as I do I couldn't hide something like that from them.

My DH parents will find out April 1st (about 7 weeks along by then), cuz we have a trip planned for Easter weekend (they live 600 miles away) so we won't be seeing them again till the fall, and we want to tell them in person

Facebook won't be till after 1st trimester

I'm extremely close to my family. I live around the corner from my grandma and see her multiple times a week. Speak to my mum on the phone every single day and see her whenever possible.

I can't physically tell them I'm pregnant yet. I'm so scared of another loss that I'd like to keep this pregnancy between my dh and myself until I feel more secure.

I also don't think anyone is going to be over the moon that we're having baby number 5 :haha: Even though I'm 36 I'm still treated like a baby sometimes!

DHBH Yay nice test! Yours was darker than mine so I think I'll wait a bit longer to do another digi. My IC got way darker yesterday and today though so that is a good sign! And that is such a cute way to tell your family, have fun! I think hubby is going to tell his mum, dad and sister tomorrow since it's Mother's Day in the UK (he is Scottish). Hopefully they keep the secret because once they tell, the entire village will know lol. I think we're waiting until after 8 weeks to tell everybody else.

Hello Fran! :)

Don't get me wrong, I am super close to my family. I see my parents and one of my sisters everyday as they live in the next road! I don't get MS so that's not an issue and seeing as its spring I will be covered up for months to come. I am just a super worrier and want to know everything will be okay, or as okay as can be. Xx

Welcome Fran!

Teeny, I'm praying everything will be good with your bean. :)

I've already told friends and family. My parents live in CT so I obviously called them. For my inlaws I had my dogs pose with chalkboard signs that said: Big Brother Duty Begins November 2015. Everyone knew we were trying, and I just couldn't keep it in. lol.

I'll probably wait till 12 weeks to tell Facebook though.

Welcome Fran!

Teeny, I'm praying everything will be good with your bean. :)

I've already told friends and family. My parents live in CT so I obviously called them. For my inlaws I had my dogs pose with chalkboard signs that said: Big Brother Duty Begins November 2015. Everyone knew we were trying, and I just couldn't keep it in. lol.

I'll probably wait till 12 weeks to tell Facebook though.

Love the dogs with chalkboard idea, so cute! Same here I can't keep it in, I HAVE to talk about it :flower:

I told my parents, siblings and in laws the day after we found out. They all know we had been trying. And we've both told a few close friends. I always waited until 12 weeks for the FB announcement with my boys but I'm thinking somewhere between 9 and 10 weeks this time. Once I hear the heartbeat for the first time. Plus I'm going to be showing in a couple weeks and with spring on the way there is no way I'm going to hide it. :haha:

hey - can i join in, got my BFP today, EDD is 25th :D

I would like to join. My EDD based off my LMP is November 24th. I haven't read through the thread yet to catch up but I plan on doing that soon.

Welcome WantaBelly. Xx

Thank you. I am being cautious and do not plan on announcing anything until after 12 weeks maybe longer. I am currently only 11 dpo and had some light pink spotting today. Have any of you experienced this?

Hi MissyMojo and WantaBelly, congrats on your bfp's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->