• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I'd be happy to move over as well. And I like November Sparklers. :)

I'm happy to move as well.

Hello to all the new moms and congrats on your pregnancies! :)

I'm kind of in limbo with things right now, so I've mostly been lurking, but I'd still love to join the new group.

Welcome new ladies! Congrats on your :bfp:!

Aley: from the post in the other thread. I feel the same way, feels like I should be farther along than I am since I found out so early! Just now 4 weeks and I've known for a week already!

Also ladies I don't know what is going on with the original post leader? Hasn't been on in almost 2 weeks. So all of us since then aren't being added. Hoping she is ok! If enough of you are interested I can start a new thread for us. I did it with DD, and tracked due date/gender on the front page. I'm on here every single day so I'd keep it updated :flower:

If so let me know and I'll start one and we can come up with another name, Open to suggestions!

Come on hun make a new thread lool hope alls having a good day x

Happy Mother's Day to all the UK mummies! My hubby is from Scotland so he is calling his mum and sister today to tell them that we are expecting! SO excited for them to call me after and gush! :) haha

I think November Sparklers is a cool name!

Ill join if theres a new thread!!

Happy mother's day to the UK ladies. im in the states and our mother's day is in May! Ill be 12 weeks then and planning on telling the rest of our family and friends then :)

Happy Mother's Day mummy's :)

I've been spoiled with beautiful tulips, chocolates, a cupcake and a new coffee mug (they don't know I'm pregnant yet)

Feeling loved :cloud9:

I wouldn't mind starting from the beginning. I call my DS love bug lol and I'm sure this one would be as well.

:flower: Happy Mothers Day to those celebrating today!!

Fx everything goes well and I will be telling our immediate family on our Mother's day in May.

I'd join a new thread too :D been lurking around these last few days because I've been on nightshift :dohh:

I love November sparklers!

Oh! Forgot to mention I'm part of a secret group on fb called November 2015 birth club. If any of you ladies want to join pm me with how to find your facebook accounts, I can friend you and add you to the group. Noone can see you're part of it and only members of the group can see what you post, so if you havent told family/friends yet they wont be able to see :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2294825-2015-november-sparklers.html#post35101651

Anyone who wants to join here is the new thread link!

I'm not trying to step on any toes by starting a new one, I'd just like to be on a thread that I'm listed on the first page :flower:

Ooh put me down for Nov 18th please :-D
Hi everyone!

Hey Guys! Sorry I went MIA, it's been a rough few weeks for me. Looks like you all have carried on to a new group. Should I even bother updating this one at this point?

Hope you are okay itsme122. Xx
There are a few groups running so if you feel that you would still like to run this one then go for it. People were a little concerned that you hadn't been on, but as you have been having problems it's understandable. Xx

<3 its me hope everything is ok. You should come over to the November Sparklers one too! But I'll keep checking this one too if you still want to run it. :)

Thanks, Ladies! Between the nausea, exhaustion and an unexpected death in the family, things have been crazy.

It seems silly to have more than one group, IMO. Way too many places to keep track of. I suppose we can just close this one down. Kind of makes me sad, sorry I failed you guys. :(

Not a failure at all my lovely I found it super helpful in my early days. Most ladies in the new thread are very early on and just getting bfps.
I'm so sorry to hear about the death in the family-my condolences. Really not what you need at the moment. I hope you can take care of yourself. When is your next appointment?

Not a failure at all my lovely I found it super helpful in my early days. Most ladies in the new thread are very early on and just getting bfps.
I'm so sorry to hear about the death in the family-my condolences. Really not what you need at the moment. I hope you can take care of yourself. When is your next appointment?

Yea I bet they're rolling in pretty quickly now. I'm so thrilled to be over halfway through the first tri.
My next appt was on Monday, but I had to reschedule it due to the funeral, so it will be the Monday after next. I did have an early ultrasound done and got to see the fetal pole and heartbeat, so that was a neat experience. :cloud9:
I just splurged on a crapton of maternity tank tops and maxi dresses for the summer. I'm so bloated I could probably fit into them already. &#55357;&#56834;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->