• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Congrats all new BFP's!!!

I def couldn't wait to tell my family immediately after I got my BFP! I sent them a pic with my son wearing a shirt that said "worlds most awesome brother" They were so thrilled!! and if gd forbid anything happens, I'd be happy to have their support. My In Laws on the other hand, I wanted to wait to tell because they have never been to thrilled about us having a baby.... I was right, they are happy now but at first they were not so thrilled. Oh well! I have also told a few close friends. I plan to announce on FB after 20 week scan.

:howdy: Hey all, do you mind if I join in? I'm finally starting to feel like I'm in this for the long haul, so starting to poke around the pregnancy boards :happydance:

I got my BFP on Feb 27 - one day before my birthday :cloud9: Confirmed it March 1, then stopped peeing on things! I'm due around November 10.

I had a yearly scheduled in with my OBGYN for the end of this month, so I had to call and cancel that, so I'm already due to have my first prenatal appointment on the 23rd. :happydance: Only 9 days away, eeeeeeek!

Helooo can i join please i found out on the 8th that im expecting xxx

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Just got me BFP a few days ago after my second IVF cycle. Going in on Monday for my beta and hoping for a nice, high number. My edd is November 23rd!

Welcome new ladies! Congrats on your :bfp:!

Aley: from the post in the other thread. I feel the same way, feels like I should be farther along than I am since I found out so early! Just now 4 weeks and I've known for a week already!

Also ladies I don't know what is going on with the original post leader? Hasn't been on in almost 2 weeks. So all of us since then aren't being added. Hoping she is ok! If enough of you are interested I can start a new thread for us. I did it with DD, and tracked due date/gender on the front page. I'm on here every single day so I'd keep it updated :flower:

If so let me know and I'll start one and we can come up with another name, Open to suggestions!

I'd follow you to a new thread, DHBH! :thumbup: I'll think about names!

Sounds good, I don't mind either way. Not sure about a name though, that's a tough one! Hello to all the new bfp's! :)

November Squishies, November Love Bugs (maybe only applicable to people like me who conceived right around Valentine's Day :rofl:), November Sparks/Sparklers/Sprinkles, November Nuggets....... that taps me out. :haha:

No idea for a name but id join would b nice to get to know everyonw from the begining!! X

Yep, let us know the link :) congratulations to all the new bfps!

Happy mother's (mother-to-be) day ladies (in UK but applicable to all!) :)

i'd be happy to move over ,
i was a november sparkler in 2010 :D
happy mothers day uk ladies x

I'll join a new thread. I'd like to be on the front page!!

I like November Sparklers too :) :)

Has anyone tried contacting the OP? Maybe give her a couple days to come back, and then see about getting thread ownership transfered to someone else I stead of starting from scratch?

I'm willing to move to a new thread too... I was in a 2012 November Sparklers thread with #2 in 2012! LOL
I also like Lovebugs... Even though I didn't conceive on valentine's day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->