• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

You're definitely not a failure! We all met here because of you :)

Really sorry about your loss :hugs: glad you got to see your bean though! Xx

Totally with you on the mat wear Im so uncomfortable in jeans I just want to wear my leggings and dresses or pjs! Got a day off on the 30th (and toddler in nursery) so am going to do a big shop..need new bras too. That's great about the scan. The risk reduces dramatically once you have seen the hb! My scan is on Monday 23rd. ..can't wait!

Hi ladies,
I'm due baby #7 on November 16th by my lmp. Wasn't planned at all but a lovely surprise all the same. Looking for bump buddies to chat to during and beyond pregnancy,
Cathy xx

Baby #7! Wow! And here I am worrying about having 2! :haha: you must be supermum! :haha: congratulations!

Stepping over from the October group as my EDD is between 26/10 & 6/11. Won't know for sure until my scan this month on the 24th when I'll be 11ish weeks :) hi everyone

I'm cautiously due sometime in November, I'm waiting until my first us to join a group as I've had two mcs in the last year. BUT, Id like to stick around this one if I do, the other one is too big for me. I prefer this original, smaller group :)

Will see where I'm at in a few weeks! Hope everyone is well.

I see you have three girls and are hoping for blue this time :) will you have a gender scan?

I see you have three girls and are hoping for blue this time :) will you have a gender scan?

Oh yes I would loveee a baby boy! Ill def hve a gender scan, i used the Chinese Gender Predicter and it predicted another girl! I was horrified LOL :laugh: but ill be happy either way :)

How about you? Are you team Pink, Blue, or Yellow?

We are having a gender scan on the 25th may :) hoping for a boy- we swayed this time so fx!

I have two girls and two boys and I found out with each of them. This team we're staying team yellow :thumbup: We want a surprise with our fifth and final bubba! :)

If you guys would like to keep this going as a smaller scale group, I'm cool with that! I'll work on updated to OP on and off throughout the day today and get everyone added. <3

P.S. I just noticed I'm 9 weeks today! woohoo!
I am definitely getting pretty close to showing, bump wise. My jeans have begun to fit differently and it's getting harder and harder to 'suck in' all my bloat. lol! I'm glad my maternity stuff came in this week, I pulled out my old mat jeans from last pregnancy and am so much more comfy now! :)

I wouldn't mind a smaller group. The other one moves way to quickly for me to stay caught up.
Due 11/12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->