• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I like this smaller group too :thumbup:

Yay for the little bump. I honestly think mine is just bloat but when I'm wearing a floaty top it looks like a little bump in the making!!

I have two girls and two boys and I found out with each of them. This team we're staying team yellow :thumbup: We want a surprise with our fifth and final bubba! :)

Love It! It'll be so exciting when he or she does come!

Ok I think I'm finally all caught up on updating everyone on the OP! :)
If I missed anyone who is still active in the group, lmk or shoot me a message. My eyes were getting a bit crossed there toward the end.

Sunshine2014 - when do you have your US??

Has anyone heard an update from TeenyWeeny? I was browsing while looking for EDDs, it seemed she was having some concerns. I'm hoping she's okay!

Yes she has been posting in the other group, unfortunately she's expected to have a miscarriage, very sad. :-(

Hi Itsme. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out this time. I am booked for a D&C on Wednesday. I have bleeding today so I may have a complete natural miscarriage in the meantime. I still hang by these boards and I'm rooting for all of you ladies in having a healthy, happy pregnancy.
Thank you for thinking of me and I really do wish you all the best. Xx

Hi Itsme. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out this time. I am booked for a D&C on Wednesday. I have bleeding today so I may have a complete natural miscarriage in the meantime. I still hang by these boards and I'm rooting for all of you ladies in having a healthy, happy pregnancy.
Thank you for thinking of me and I really do wish you all the best. Xx

Oh no!! That breaks my heart to hear. I'm so sorry Teeny. :'( Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope your body is able to bounce back quickly for a sweet rainbow baby. <3

Been thinking bout you teeny. How are you? Stupid question I know :hugs:

Itsme my EDD is 16/11/15 :)

I know I should probably be grateful but I am a bit concerned that I do not have any real symptoms to speak of :shrug:

Hi can I join you lovely ladies my EDD is 23/11/15 xxx

WantaBelly - my DS was like that. Almost zero symptoms throughout. This one the symptoms started off strong totally disappeared and then came back with a vengeance.

Tricks - Welcome!

I know I should probably be grateful but I am a bit concerned that I do not have any real symptoms to speak of :shrug:

Eh don't be concerned! I didn't have any symptoms with my first and things are proving to be very similar this time around. I had some nausea from week 6-8 but that has gone away. And I'm always tired. But otherwise, I'd have no idea I was pregnant!

Welcome Tricks26!

Yep I have barely any symptoms either. Not worried :)

Hey ladies!! I'd like to join EDD 11/14/15!!! Yay for November babies!

I got my BFP yesterday! And again this morning edd 29/11/15 can't wait!

Welcome to our humble little group, charliekay and Melsue! How is the first trimester treating you guys so far? :)

I've been sick all week then when I got my BFP yesterday I realised its morning sickness and not a bug like I first thought haha. I've had a really bad headache today too. Other than that it's going great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->