2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Any scheduled ultrasounds this week? i had one last week because I was bleeding.. But all is okay.. Baby measured 7w6d as I had predicted from my ovulation and we saw a little baby heart beat.. 167BPM.. the pictures arent the greatest.. you just see a lil bean with arm buds.. cute in my eyes but doesnt look too much like a baby just yet.. hahaha.. How about anyone else?

I got an US back at 6w+4 and saw the HB and fetal cord, but nothing since. My next appt is at the end of April so I would imagine the next US would be arranged then.
I did get super excited this morning when I finally found the baby's heartbeat on my fetal doppler! I've been looking about once a week since week 6 with no luck, but finally today at 10w+3 I finally found that little chug a chug beat. <3 :)

Aw I love that sound :cloud9:

I have a scan on Wednesday. I'll be 8+2. Epu booked me in a couple of weeks ago cos I was spotting. Hope everything's ok in there. I haven't had any other spotting and my symptoms have been very very strong :)

I had mine last week at 7+6 and my next is next Wednesday at 9+6. Seeing that heartbeat is amazing.
I hope your scan on Wednesday is perfect Em.

Hi all, joining in! Haven't read all 47 (!!) pages yet, but I just found out on April Fools that I'm pregnant with an EDD of the 23rd. I have a son who'll be three in November.

Our dating scan isn't until we are 12 weeks in UK so I don't have a scan until 26th April (feels like so long!)

I've got to wait until mid May for my dating scan....it seems agesss away!

I had a scan at 5 weeks but could only see the sack and yolk sac so I went back the following week, I was measuring 6+2 and got to see the heartbeat. I won't have any scans now until my 12 week scan on the 5th May, although I'm really tempted to book a private scan for around 10 weeks as its our wedding anniversary when we are 11 weeks and would love to announce to people.

Morning all anyone got any tips on getting through the day feeling but not being sick and having to work???
And looking after lots of other children , nurse at EPU said eat little and often but I will be the size of a small country if I do that !!!! Lol
Xxxx

my next scan is monday at 9am very excited for that..

Tricks26 - i have to keep eatting in order not to feel like crap.. Really it helps even if its a few crackers here and there.. Ive been on a fruit cup kick... that and I cant stop drinking Orange juice... LOL

Morning all anyone got any tips on getting through the day feeling but not being sick and having to work???
And looking after lots of other children , nurse at EPU said eat little and often but I will be the size of a small country if I do that !!!! Lol
Xxxx

I brought a baggy of goldfish crackers with me to work every day and ate 2-3 after every work task I did. Answer an email, eat some crackers. On a con call, eat some crackers, lol. They were pretty much the only thing I could keep down for a month during my last pregnancy!

Due November 18th with our miracle baby! We've TTC for 3 and a half years and had given up so this baby truly is a surprise and wonderful blessing.

I love goldfish! I think I'm going to try that to help me get through my work day

Hi ladies!! I would love to join!! I am currently pregnant with my second child I am due Nov. 19th! This time my husband and I got pregnant and I was currently breastfeeding my son so I had no idea!!!

How's everyone doing going into the weekend? My morning sickness has kicked up and it's pretty much constant now. Looking forward to spending a lot of time at the park this weekend and getting lots of fresh air!

Fresh air sounds lovely. my ms seems to have subsided a bit and I don't feel as bloated as I did. I wish the weather was nice here but it is cold and rainy so no fresh air for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->