• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I've been signed off work sick for 2 weeks due to morninh sickness (all day sickness) and they been given medication to try and help.
I was really sick when pregnant with my daughter and it seemed to ease around 14 weeks so I'm hoping the end is in sight this time too!
How's everyone else feeling?

I'm feeling awful today even if I eat something, I don't fancy anything :(

I know how that feels. Couldn't bring myself to eat lunch and it's almost time for dinner and I don't feel like eating at all. I am hungry though but I know if I eat I'll probably feel bad. So awkward lol

I find that if I push through that not hungry feeling I feel so bloated but a bit better after I eat. I have to force myself some days as the thought of eating just makes me sick and the longer I go the worse I feel.

I'm with you ladies, this is getting so hard I'm also being dehydrated a lot during the night and its Painful :( I dont wanna sound ungrateful as I'm sure there are ladies who would love to trade places...

Hey ladies. Just got back from my ultrasound. I guess the bleeding I had in week 7 was due to a hematoma (blood blister) they say it happens sometimes. But today's ultrasound was amazing. We saw our lil gummy bear. Hands, feet, lil fingers. Looking all cute!! 189bpm heart rate. Seems like of fast to me. But here are some picks. She measured me at 9 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 11
too cute huh... fingers and toes... Here is another one..

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Ladies that have the morning sickness bad, I am so sorry! I would want to trade places with you!! I feel nothing, no nausea, no headaches, just a little fatigue and I am scared!! I have seen the ultrasound but with my first I had nausea, fatigue and headaches and so now I am freaking out!! I hope you ladies feel better soon though!

Just got back from my scan! My sweet babys hb is 147! I'm measuring a few days behind 7w 2d so I think I'll change my ticker. My little bean was hiding from us but I got to see a little head and body lol. I think the pics the ultrasound tech weren't great as the baby appears as a blob but there's def a whole profile. I go back in 4 weeks! :happydance:

Can't seem to upload photo ATM :(

Yay for great scans!

I love those little fingers! So cute!!

Hi ladies just a quick question, how long after your first appointment with midwife did you wait for your appointment for scan? I seen the midwife yesterday and she said I'll be invited for scan at 12 weeks which is just over four weeks away. I hope I'm not waiting too long for the appointment as I will need to make arrangements to have the time off work xx

Just got back from my scan! My sweet babys hb is 147! I'm measuring a few days behind 7w 2d so I think I'll change my ticker. My little bean was hiding from us but I got to see a little head and body lol. I think the pics the ultrasound tech weren't great as the baby appears as a blob but there's def a whole profile. I go back in 4 weeks! :happydance:

Can't seem to upload photo ATM :(

Congrats on seeing your little one!!!! exciting!!

Can i join ladies? :flower:I was on another November thread but its not very active ....I'm due Nov. 5th according to midwives and Nov 11th according to FF.

I find that if I push through that not hungry feeling I feel so bloated but a bit better after I eat. I have to force myself some days as the thought of eating just makes me sick and the longer I go the worse I feel.

This is exactly how I feel! Have to force myself to eat. I also have never been so dehydrated. I normally drink a ton of water but even water makes me nauseous now. :wacko:

I had a appt yesterday and got the scan right after the blood work, pap smear etc. My clinic has the ultrasound machine .

This is exactly how I feel! Have to force myself to eat. I also have never been so dehydrated. I normally drink a ton of water but even water makes me nauseous now. :wacko:

Welcome!!

I can not stop drinking water and it is making me even more dehydrated I swear because I crave salt, lots and lots of salt. Except I can't eat and when I do I'm at least trying to be healthy. :wacko:

Hi to the Newcomers!! I was on a week vacation with no signal so I went MIA. I just updated everyone on the OP, but feel free to double check me. :)

AFM, I'm still pretty symptom-less, though I am starting to get some uncomfortable RLP the past few days. I can't believe I'm getting so close to the 2nd trimester finally!

itsme- I have no symptoms either besides peeing alot and it scares me!! Luckily, I have another ultrasound Friday! I just get nervous since I had a previous ectopic. But it's nice to see I am not the only one who doesn't feel pregnant. I feel bad I should enjoy it since lots of ladies get morning sickness (hope that goes away for you ladies asap) but I feel like I would love a little sickness just to know the baby is ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->