• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Oh don't be scared! I had no symptoms with my previous pregnancy either and all was well! This one, I did have some slight nausea from like 8-10 weeks I think, but I never actually got sick and I had no other symptoms. I can finally find the HB on my home doppler so that does help to ease my mind during the first trip, but over all I've managed to not worry so much with this one after experiencing my first symptom-less pregnancy. ;)
Definitely be grateful! :p

itsme- I have no symptoms either besides peeing alot and it scares me!! Luckily, I have another ultrasound Friday! I just get nervous since I had a previous ectopic. But it's nice to see I am not the only one who doesn't feel pregnant. I feel bad I should enjoy it since lots of ladies get morning sickness (hope that goes away for you ladies asap) but I feel like I would love a little sickness just to know the baby is ok!!

Lucky ladies with no symptoms!:flower: But I understand because I'm a worrier myself if I didn't have the MS I'd be worried something was wrong. But then again I worry all the time anyway :wacko::haha: So try and enjoy your non nauseous pregnancy! :flower:

AFM: I had my first midwife appointment today and heard the babies HB on the dobbler it was around 170 she said. I also got blood results back and I'm a bit deficient in Vit D so have to start taking some of that. And I guess I'm not immune to the measles so have to stay away from sick kids. My thyroid is a bit enlarged and I have a history of a slightly overactive thyroid so I have to get that checked out too. Oh and she gave me some B6 plus doxylamine succinate tablets to try and help the MS.

Such cute ultrasound pics! I'm so jealous of you moms that have gotten to see or hear your baby so far! My first appointment's not until the 21st.

In funnier news, Babycenter sent me an email today about "preparing for your child's birth" and what to pack for the hospital. Um, still in the first trimester, here, what the heck? :dohh:

I guess you can never be too prepared lol.
I mean who doesn't pack their bags before anybody even knows they are pregnant? :haha:

Thank you ladies!! I have another ultrasound in 2 hours so I will feel better! So are you ladies finding out the gender or being surprised?!

Amcolechi have fun seeing your baby:happydance:

I will be finding out the gender. If its a boy we have everything, if girl we're going to need to buy some things. Also we have no clue about names so having a gender will help us get moving on that. Anyone have names already?

Hi there! I am due November 26th with baby #2... my little guy will be two in July.

Amcolechi - have fun today we want to see pics!!!

We are finding out the gender.. We already have a girl and about 10 bins of out grown lil girl baby clothes and Toddler clothes so we will be allset if we have a girl.. But if its a boy then we will need to shop! LOL..

We have a small list of names but nothing that really speaks to us at the moment.. Just been making a list as we come across them but Im definitely buying one of those name books! LOL

We are definitely finding out the gender when we're able! And since we've tried for so long, we've had our names picked out for a while. Kennedy Charlotte for a girl (Charlotte after my grandmother) and Oliver James for a boy. :)

Amcolechi - pics pics pics, please! ;)

Definitely finding out the gender! Since we already have a boy, I'm hoping for a girl! I'm really fond of Eleanor/Elanor, but DH isn't sold on it yet.

We close on a house in a week, so I've been trying to declutter and clean and start packing, but the exhaustion has hit me so hard. Hope everyone else is feeling well and has a great weekend!

Aww love to hear everyone's stories!! Got to see the little peanut!! He/She was moving all around but I don't know how to upload an ultrasound!!

Love the names you guys have so far!!

We are finding out too! I currently have a 12 month old son, so if it is a boy we have everything but I want a girl now hehe but I would be happy with a boy too. My husband's side has all grandboys so my MIL really wants a girl, lol my parents are happy with either! :)

OH names- Girl: Selina Maria, boy still working on but mostly Dante Guido. We are both VERY Italian lol and Guido is a name that has been passed in my family for centuries :)

Aww love to hear everyone's stories!! Got to see the little peanut!! He/She was moving all around but I don't know how to upload an ultrasound!!

Love the names you guys have so far!!

We are finding out too! I currently have a 12 month old son, so if it is a boy we have everything but I want a girl now hehe but I would be happy with a boy too. My husband's side has all grandboys so my MIL really wants a girl, lol my parents are happy with either! :)

OH names- Girl: Selina Maria, boy still working on but mostly Dante Guido. We are both VERY Italian lol and Guido is a name that has been passed in my family for centuries :)

Glad to hear it went good!!!

Its great to see that everyone has really picked out some names so far.. Great names too!

We are definitely finding out too- we have a gender scan booked for the 25th may :) we are hoping for a boy this time. My dd is called Eleanor. So far our girls names are Jessica (my fav) and Elizabeth and our boys are either Oliver James (my preference) or James Thomas.

We still can't find any names at the minute ><
I think once we have the gender scan we will be able to find some! I think it's until I know everything is ok with 12 week scan I don't want to get my hopes up, I still have trouble thinking I am pregnant...?

We were thinking of keeping the sex secret until birth?

Hi thought id pop along here, used to be on here with my first two and thought id pop back with this one. Think im due about nov 23rd got my first mv app on friday. This is the first time trying to keep completely secret but not sure how well it will go as my nearly 5 year old keeps hearing me be sick and is not very good at keeping things to herself haha. Hope everyone is coming along well. X

Hi thought id pop along here, used to be on here with my first two and thought id pop back with this one. Think im due about nov 23rd got my first mv app on friday. This is the first time trying to keep completely secret but not sure how well it will go as my nearly 5 year old keeps hearing me be sick and is not very good at keeping things to herself haha. Hope everyone is coming along well. X

Same due date :hugs:

Xxxx

I appreciate all you ladies who can keep the sex or name a secret lol, I can't! I get too excited or it would come out in convo haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->