2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

Isabella (Izzy) was born 11/11/15 @ 7.42pm weighing 8lb 10oz
She is a boob pro already:cloud9:

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/tanyaparker_01/Mobile%20Uploads/WP_20151112_16_47_51_Pro.jpg

Adorable Twag! Congratulations x

Congats, Twag! She's beautiful!

Luci is 2 months old now, and up to 6lb 13oz and 19¾ inches long. Sometimes I think she's so big now, because of where she started. But then I see a "normal" size newborn, and I'm like "OMG THAT BABY IS HUUUUGE!" Luci still doesn't fit in newborn clothes, but she's too long for her preemie outfits now. I think one day she'll be tall like her daddy (he's 6'3") :haha:

Congrats Twag! And congrats to everyone I missed!

Ginger, it is wonderful that Luci is doing so well. I know what you mean about seeing term babies and thinking they are huge, my boys were not nearly as small as Luci but they were in preemie clothes for a few weeks and just moved out of newborn.

My boys just hit 2 months old as well. They weigh 10.6 and 11 lb and look so different now, I don't think they even look like brothers. Funnily enough, Leif (on top) looks identical to me and Finley is 100% his dad.
They have begun smiling, laughing, and grabbing at things.
My bleeding finally stopped 1 day short of 9 weeks.

Attachments

• 12241311_10154404132712814_7119180887872128470_n.jpg
    12241311_10154404132712814_7119180887872128470_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
Twag she's got lovely chubby cheeks - nice job! Both girls are beautiful<3

Congrats!

I can't believe you guys are at 2 months. Eddie is 6 1/2 weeks. I can't believe how fast this time has gone by. On one hand, I'm sad he's already getting bigger, but on the other, I feel like he's "easier" than he was. I'm sad too because at 6 1/2 weeks, the stuff I'm doing to basically start breastfeeding is probably not going to be nearly as beneficial as if I started early on. Stupid effing hospital...

Eddie is 8 pounds 11 ounces. He gains about an ounce a day. He is transitioning into 0-3 clothes now.

Im super happy to hear Luci is thriving and doing so well GP! She is such a cutie

DarkStar - Thats great that your bleeding finally stopped!! Your boys are so handsome.

AFM - I had my 6 week checkup appointment today. (im still bleeding) and I requested another Ultrasound to double check for retained products (even though my US 3 weeks ago said i was clear and there was nothing retained... i wanted this one to ease my anxiety) anyways when they did there usual check they told me my uterus was shrunk down and my cervix was closed BUT i have a polyp on my cervix which could be causing my bleeding apparently. So i have my US on tuesday next week and if the polyp hasnt gone by then, they will remove it. I got the clear to use my Diva Cup though for my bleeding so i dont have to use pads YAY :happydance:
Also Trinh is now 1.5 months old and she is weighing at over 10lbs now and she is 23 inches tall. 100 percent BF :)

Congratulations all :)
My baby boy was born 3 weeks ago on October 20th 2015
My little Orion Benjamin xxx

Thanks everyone :)

Now I know I need to get my sons hair cut lol as he looks like a girl:haha:

Thank you for the lovely pics ladies.
Eddie looks so sweet from your avatar pic A.
DS the twins are lovely, and they do look different.
Twag I don't think he looks like a girl, his cheeks are so kissable lol
AFM Evelina is having a hard time pooping so she's been doing a lot of crying for the first time since she was born, but she's also started cooing which is so sweet! School term is almost over here in the southern hemisphere, so dh (who's a teacher, we both are but I'm on leave) is wrapping up his year and soon he will be around much more.. In the meantime, I get a lot of help from my aunt and my MIL...

Twag - beautiful photo :) Aaaw they both look so sweet :)
Becca - congrats on your little ones arrival :)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->