2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I'm a big girl anyway but my bloat looks like a proper pregnant belly with a shelf under by boobs iykwim? I can't wait till its more baby that dinner :haha:

Urgh!! Every day feel like an age. I literally feel like I'm going to grow old and grey before I get to 12 weeks. At least we have somewhere to vent our crazy while we wait for our scans :)

My scan is 4 weeks on saturday. I can squeeze in a ton of crazy between now and then :dohh:

omg GIRLS!!!! I have just made a boobie about my boobies!!!

I thought I was sending OH a video about me home from work, just got into bed for hours kip and how much my boobs were sore and the left boob was bigger than the right boob and he was to blame for my sore boobs etc... when I got a call off my daughter crying laughing...

I had only sent the bloody video to my son in Law.. he was on the phone too we were all crying laughing so much.. hahahaha.. good job I was still dressed when I made the video.. that will teach me wanting to save time on typing and just sending a video instead!!!

Midwife rang me today I have an appt on Valentines day at 6pm at the birthing centre which is where I first met my OH (well not the birthing centre but dept next door A&E) but it's mad to have a Valentines appt there.. and I thought I would of been seen at a different hospital... Oooooo and my scan is on monday coming....

i've been feeling very queasy all day... ready salted crisps and bananas have helped me lots. x

Serenjay, OMG! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had a Chipotle burrito for lunch. Ate it too fast, now I'm queasy.

:rofl: that's outstanding!! I hope you have a good relationship with your sil!

Yeah he's as mad as a hatter and visa versa.. my daughter cant wait to view the video.. she was at home he was with my Granddaughter at a childs play centre!!! hahaha

GP I cant stop wolfing my food down.. but no strong flavours for me..and my boooooooooooobs are so sooooooooooooooooooooooore!!!!

I'm like a bottomless pit at the minute. I'm supposed to be doing slimming world but I just want to eat every second. And cheese! OMG I don't think there needs to be any other food. Except maybe bread. And pita pit. Definitely pita pit.

Noooooooooo to cheese.. bread yes please and lots of it.. bread yummy toasted buttered bready and bagels nomnomnomnomn so hungry.. im so so so hungry lol.

Do not make me want bread! I am gluten-free because of my Hashimoto's. :dohh:

Hi gals hope everyone is ok :)
Not been on here past few days, im just so so tired i have no energy at all. Just cooking dinner which i needed to kick myself to do lol.
No real sickness yet just the same killer boobs and really bloated its scary, i look 5 months pregnant. I even find myself rubbing my pretend bump :haha:
I didnt feel this rubbish last time so hopefully thats a good sign. Can not wait for my scan. 2 weeks feels like forever away!!!!

Errr yes. Lol

Sorry sorry! Bread is a dirty word from now on. . .

I can make a mean pizza out of a gluten free wrap though :haha:

Someone seriously needs to stitch my mouth up.

vomiting has started"" im in trouble... work will find out. feel so sick.. speak tomorrow girls signing off x

Evening ladies :).... Managed to get hold of the midwives phone number today, rang it and no answer.... So need to ring early in the morning and hopefully I can get booked in :)

Hope everyone is doing ok?

I feel sooo blurgh today... Me and my little girl are full of cold have been for about a week now, I feel like crap :(... Today I started feeling abit queasy :sick: oh the joys lol x

Lol still nothing for me. Ill be really hungry after work, i eat a tony bit yet feel likei stuffed myself silly and cant eat again

Needing some reassurance girls. I cant go through another loss. I have been having blood draws every 2 days and they have been a little more than doubling then from last friday to Monday they more than quadrupled and were 2052 then today they were only 3334 so didnt quite double. Im going into panic mode. Sono schedule for monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->