2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Well ladies. Pretty sure my tests were residual HCG from last pregnancy. Pee test at the dr.was negative. Line yesterday am was definitely lighter than last tuesday! Also had some period like spotting. Wish you happy healthy 9 months and hopefully I'll be joining the November babies

Aww, ajarvis! I'm sorry! I hope you get your rainbow soon and get to join the November thread! We'll miss you!

So sorry ajarvis!! Hope you will get ur rainbow baby soon!! :hugs:

I have made a call to my GP to book in to see him about my medication and let him know that I am pregnant again and will ask if I could get an early scan due to last miscarriage - I will be worrying too much for this one and I am really hope this egg will stick!! Because last pregnancy was so short - was reaching nearly 12 weeks and got bleeding then got scan to say baby got no heartbeat and died around 8/9 weeks! It upset me badly....

So hope this pregnancy is better and egg is going to stay in there and grow!!! Xx

Aww, good luck Nanaki. :hugs:

I know how you feel. In a way, I feel like I'm lucky because I found out about my MMC within days of the baby stopping growing instead of months of thinking things were okay, and then they weren't. My first pregnancy stopped growing at 8w1d and I found out at my first ultrasound at 8w4d. Second pregnancy stopped at 6w1d and I found out at the 7w ultrasound. The thought of not knowing for a month or more is really heartbreaking. I'm sorry that happened to you!

So sorry to hear that ajarvis :hugs: fxed for a November rainbow for you.

I did my last digi this morning and it still says 1-2 :-( I was really hoping it would have moved to 2-3 by now and I'm kicking myself for not saving it.

Hubby booked us an early.private scan for march 7th. I'm already freaking out!

My last pregnancy I found out the baby had stopped growing at about 11.5 weeks, but it had a topped developing at least a month before that. It still took 8 weeks to get a negative pregnancy test though, even though the baby had already been gone for so long. That's an extra month of hoping and making plans and starting to relax thinking it's so close to 12 weeks. I'd just rather know sooner if that is to happen again.

My work buddy had paprika flavour crisps do day and I wanted to punch him in the face :rofl:

Well ladies. Pretty sure my tests were residual HCG from last pregnancy. Pee test at the dr.was negative. Line yesterday am was definitely lighter than last tuesday! Also had some period like spotting. Wish you happy healthy 9 months and hopefully I'll be joining the November babies

Aww honey I'm really sorry. But you will get your positive soon I'm sure of it.

Lots of love to you...

So sorry ajarvis!! Hope you will get ur rainbow baby soon!! :hugs:

I have made a call to my GP to book in to see him about my medication and let him know that I am pregnant again and will ask if I could get an early scan due to last miscarriage - I will be worrying too much for this one and I am really hope this egg will stick!! Because last pregnancy was so short - was reaching nearly 12 weeks and got bleeding then got scan to say baby got no heartbeat and died around 8/9 weeks! It upset me badly....

So hope this pregnancy is better and egg is going to stay in there and grow!!! Xx

Awwww hunnie, I know exactly where your coming from. I found out on my dating scan at 13 weeks that I had a blighted ovum (baby never grew, but the sac and placenta did)... I never knew, I didn't spot, I didn't have any crap or nothing... It was a complete and utter shock! It stopped growing around 7 weeks.

When I fell with my daughter my midwife booked me in for a early reassurance scan at 7 weeks and although I only seen a blob and a heartbeat it was magical!!! :happydance:

So sorry to hear that ajarvis :hugs: fxed for a November rainbow for you.

I did my last digi this morning and it still says 1-2 :-( I was really hoping it would have moved to 2-3 by now and I'm kicking myself for not saving it.

Hubby booked us an early.private scan for march 7th. I'm already freaking out!

My last pregnancy I found out the baby had stopped growing at about 11.5 weeks, but it had a topped developing at least a month before that. It still took 8 weeks to get a negative pregnancy test though, even though the baby had already been gone for so long. That's an extra month of hoping and making plans and starting to relax thinking it's so close to 12 weeks. I'd just rather know sooner if that is to happen again.

My work buddy had paprika flavour crisps do day and I wanted to punch him in the face :rofl:

When did you do your last digital test? It might of just been on the cusp of going to 2-3 x

Awe hunnie, I know that feeling so well :(... I never knew for weeks and weeks...

My midwife booked me in for a early reassurance scan... Ask her for one and it saves you having to pay a fortune for one :)

Awww im so sorry hunnie... Sending you lots of baby dust for this cycle x

I fell within 5-6weeks without an AF twice... The 2nd time I had my daughter... My hcg never returned to a negative x

I will certainly be asking for one, especially with my history... If not I'll hold my midwife as ransom :haha:

I have a scan with EPAU next Monday 9th hopefully this one is sticking around... I will be 6 weeks 1 day.. Im hoping it helps me relax... but the build up to it is horrific.. I have even booked the whole day off work in case.

Our scan isn't until the 18th. But I asked them to book it for as early in the morning as possible so I wouldn't be panicking all day! So it's at 8:20 in the morning.

I'm going to tell the tech before we even start, knowing if there's a heartbeat or not is the most important thing, and that needs to be done first. THEN you can do all your measurements and stuff. Really really hoping there's a heartbeat this time.

I fell the same way about wanting to know about the heartbeat first but as im having an early one it may not expecting a whole lot of info.

My appt is 9am.. phew!!

I feel like im in lala land.. Scans on the 12th, dont even know if ill be hooked up with a midwife before then.. My biggest concern is my retroverted uterus.. Im just waiting and waiting lol hurry up something

Mississippi why are you worried about the retroverted uterus is it for the results?

I dont want a vaginal scan as I am very sensitive below, my cervix is spongy and really soft and when it is touched I get a deep ache... its horrible.. it was one thing that made me test.. we were about to have nookie and we had to stop. was so uncomfortable.... and when I touched it earlier to see if it was still the same it made my womb ache..

Mississippi why are you worried about the retroverted uterus is it for the results?

I dont want a vaginal scan as I am very sensitive below, my cervix is spongy and really soft and when it is touched I get a deep ache... its horrible.. it was one thing that made me test.. we were about to have nookie and we had to stop. was so uncomfortable.... and when I touched it earlier to see if it was still the same it made my womb ache..

Most correct themselves but some dont, those that dont are high risk.. My moms never corrected itself so its a concern for me

I have a retroverted uterus and have 3 grown up kids

the only problem it gave me was when I was having an early scan for them to see properly and when I went into labour with my son 15 yrs ago they couldn't tell they kept saying my cervix was closed!! I was in agony... eventually a Dr came and checked me properly as I said I had a retroverted uterus and he said I was 5cm dilated and had to ring for my Husband.. lol..

I also asked my consultant last yr could it suddenly be the reasons for my Chemical pregnancies and she said no... that it should't give me any problems and she was not in the slightest bit worried about it.. she said she see's them all the time and most women do have them without knowing and they are fine.

Yes thats true.. Most return to normal or flip throughout the pregnancy.. But the ones that dont the uterus can grow up into the rib cage and that obviously can cause major pain and have risks.. Thats what happened to my mom, she had to have hers fixed through surgery while pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->