2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hi girls... I have not had bloods done..but scan is monday..

I feel so ill...so tired... feel so sick!

Hi girls... I have not had bloods done..but scan is monday..

I feel so ill...so tired... feel so sick!

I'm starting to feel icky but only when I walk ?! And at night time... I know I'm weird haha

I made BBQ chicken in the crock pot. Clearly that was a terrible decision! :sick:

I bet!!! But you wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel like that... I went to my 13 week scan, with all good feelings (I had a lovely pregnancy up till then, no bleeding, cramps or anything) and I was told that I had a blighted ovum too (empty sac) it was heartbreaking!

I fell pregnant instantly within weeks, started bleeding so I knew a miscarriage was bound to happen... So when I went to the scan I knew what to expect...

Fell pregnant instantly again with my daughter, I had no bleeding, no cramps... So I felt petrified!!! I sat in the waiting room and I almost collapsed, my heart was racing that much that I had a panic attack and my partner literally had to carry me into the scanning room...

But in a split second of that scanner touching my belly I saw my daughter all snuggled up tight and her heart flickering away :) best feeling in the world

I can't imagine getting that far and something happens. Im sorry u went through that.

It wasn't nice to go through, but you know these things happen... And the amount of things that can go against anyone getting pregnant and having a baby is un real lol... It surprises me that any of us are actually here lol :haha:

Yay, got an appointment with the midwife on Monday... Told community midwife about my 3 c-sections and her response didn't sound too good :/...

Doctors tomorrow to get bloods done.
I didnt want them done at first cause i found them strrssful last time. But i can not hang on till next wed not knowing if everything is ok or not.
Still no real sickness yet. Just achy achy boobs and iv had a headache all day and could of easily gone to bed at 1pm lol
The fatigue hits me hard in the afternoon.

I'm full of cold at the minute, so can't tell if I feel rubbish due to the cold, or cos I'm pregnant :haha:

I gone to bed at 8am every night this week. And tonight I've got a night out with my team from work. I was concerned about how I'll get away with not drinking but I'm more worried about falling asleep at the bar :dohh:

I gone to bed at 8am every night this week. And tonight I've got a night out with my team from work. I was concerned about how I'll get away with not drinking but I'm more worried about falling asleep at the bar :dohh:

Hahaha I have the same issue here. Off out for my boss bday, told her I'm not drinking already as I do actually have issues with my adrenals and need to be careful. I'm so sleeping come 9pm I just wanna sleep in my clothes. I'm also starting to feel nauseaus ... I do have an excuse though to escape early. My friend is having a party too lol I need to visit both but maybe won't oops !!

:haha:

We went to bed at 7:30 last night! It was glorious.

Had to wake up really early this morning for a dentist appointment, and they called me at 7 this morning and cancelled it! I wish I had been able to sleep in! Don't they know I'm pregnant?! (No, they don't. :haha:)

Got to go get my TSH drawn today to check on my thyroid.

Having some achy cramps in my uterus. Hoping it's a growth spurt! I am 6 weeks today by LMP. Quite honestly, my due dates are all screwed up. I've had two calculators tell me I'm only 5w3d today. FF says I'm due October 3rd by my ovulation date, which makes me 5w6d today. Lilypie says I'm 6w1d today, but I don't know HOW. No one agrees! I'll just go with whatever's farthest along now, and that's 6w1d. :haha:

Hiya :) I just got home from work, im knackered.!! not sure what I fancy for tea... I have gone off so many things in my cupboard and fridge freezer :(

My boobs look like Pamela Andersons.. Hello!! hahaha

:haha: What a rack!

I have officially gotten sick for the first time! It was almost in the phlebotomist's lap, but she grabbed the trash can just in time for the hurling. :haha:

She goes, "You're pregnant, aren't you. It's a boy, I'm telling you now!" :rofl:

Aww that is a beautiful sign.. vomiting!! :D

My boobs have been ok just slightly tender to touch today..but in the evenings something happens.. they grow and I cant touch them.. they are agony now! what a difference 2 hours makes im bursting out of my new bra!!! New bra's tomorrow then :D Shame OH can't enjoy them.. we are on a sex ban due to my recurrent miscarriages. xx

:haha:

Hubs says the same thing! "They look so amazing, and I can't touch! It's cruel!"

Hahha... well I told my OH that its equivalent to me crushing his balls... he was ok about not touching them then :haha:

i dont blame you!!!... Im terrible for early nights, I'm in bed usually about midnight, I'm so stuck in a rut... But i tend to get all the housework done on a night, whilst the kids are in bed :coffee:

I had a night out last saturday, and luckily for me i was full of cold then as well, so made out i was on really strong antibiotics for a chest infection :haha: I did the odd cough cough now and again i think i got away with it lol

:haha: What a rack!

I have officially gotten sick for the first time! It was almost in the phlebotomist's lap, but she grabbed the trash can just in time for the hurling. :haha:

She goes, "You're pregnant, aren't you. It's a boy, I'm telling you now!" :rofl:

Lol im sure they are used to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->