2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Mine is still the same, she said that last year, but im not worried about mine she put my mind at rest.. maybe just the extreme low amount of people need something done I presume and your mum was unfortunate to be one of those.

Hi there. I think I am 4 weeks 3 days with Edd October 10th tentatively. Dr will schedule a c section most likely for 37 weeks. Had my beta drawn last monday and it was 86 then weds it was 183 now Friday it as 366 and progesterone went up to 30 after being on oral supplements. Had it drawn again today and will know tomorrow m. Had a blighted ovum last January so I am hoping and praying that October gets here quick!

Hi baby.love :flower:

I honestly don't know anything about blood tests but that sounds positive. Fxed for another good result today :hugs:

I did the first digi on sat at 4w, got 1-2 and the second on mo day (4w 2d) and got 1-2

I've just been looking back over the previous months and my cycles were 38 days, 33 days, 28 days and 30 days so I think there's a good chance I got that first bfp really early, and I might only be 4 weeks today ish.

I'm definitely not ready to stop peeing on stuff in any case!!

Hi lovelies !

I find myself back on here. lol. I am OK with it though.

Had some results last week took a while to process. Monday morning i called my doctor requesting that i have my hormones checked due to my saliva results last month. Thankfully as i had some bloods to be taken yesterday she asked for them to check my progesterone and oestrogen levels. I get my results back tomorrow.

Nervous. Of course I am wouldn't we all be. But the thing is I just want to know now. Hahaha if this is a viable pregnancy or not.

As for symptoms. I am not having much. 5weeks 3 days I think right now. I have cramps on and off but nothing like with my previous pregnancy. I am not sick, but I may find out the reason for that tomorrow. I am not as sleepy as last week. But my boobs are starting to feel uncomfortable.

No symptoms freaks the hell outta me as I didn't have any with my 1st pregnancy and that was a blighted ovum.

My friend assures me that doesn't mean anything as she didn't know she was pregnant until like 9 weeks !!! She had no symptoms whatsoever. Nothing apart from a hunger feeling most of the time.

I don't like this being in limbo land ... of not knowing.

I was going to go for a scan on the 21st Feb given that i'd be 8 weeks then. OK right this second I am having some cramping lol whinging is that the answer ?! Feels like mild PMS. But it's on and off mostly at night time. Or if I have been doing a lot of bending over at work.

Oh and of course a huge welcome to those ladies who have just joined. October would be a wicked time to have a baby !!

Love to you all

xxx

Chrissi, the cramps are normal. You can think of them like growing pains! Intermittent mild cramping is actually a good sign. :D

I hope all your results come back great! 5w3d, we're due date buddies!

Welcome, Baby.Love!

Ive had mild cramp every day for about 4 days. Im still really early and im not even late for AF yet and i feel like im just worrying all day everyday. I need to try and relax but its so hard right now. Ugh

BabyLove: Hi and welcome... those Betas are looking pretty good!

chrissi: I can totally relate to where your coming from, i had a blighted ovum, i did have symptoms etc, but there were pretty mild... When i fell with my daughter a couple of months later, i got lots of bloating!!, mild cramps some in my back, tender hardish breasts. Then when i was dot on 6 weeks! BANG, Nausea hit me 24/7, extreme tiredness, emotional!!! and the cramps and sharp pains i got were unreal and oh and how could i forget those wonderful headaches!!! :haha:

at the minute I'm just enjoying this time, as this is probably the best I'm going to feel for a very long time lol... and I'm even full of cold at the minute too.

Fingers crossed for more symptoms to appear very soon x

lil pixie: you could of ovulated later (especially with a longer cycle) so there is time for that 2-3 to appear :)

Welcome new ladies... wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Oh girls!!! I am sleeping all the time, in work I am almost dozing off... I have food aversions now, I can't stand strong smelling food or cheese...OMG NO CHEESE!! its horrific!!

I went out for a meal tonight as I was so hungry my stomach was eating itself (not normally like this) and I could only eat the bread and chips with salt and vinegar on, the food I had (veggie chick pea burger) had too many spices in it that were strong smelling and I was gaggin.. OH had a curry.. I ate his Naan bread and it was delicious... my lemonade with lime was awful and I had to get iced water... I came home and was still so thirsty I thought after a ltr of water I would try some orange juice (fresh) and I gagged... it's churned my stomach... and my boobs !!! YIKEY!! AGONY today.. yesterday they kinda stopped hurting... tonight they are "dont come near me my tits hurt" kinda hurt.

Im in trouble in work if I start vomiting... out of 33 in office now... 6 of us are pregnant.. 5th one confessed today.. she is 17 weeks. I cant tell them about me for a long time and I need to not have MS.

For my packed lunch tomorrow I have a packet of ready salted crisps - Bread - Water bottle and a Banana... I can't face anything else I have bought for packed lunch thats in cupboard and fridge.. so bland it is...

it's just gone midnight so I am 5 + 3 :D

Im 4+5.., no symptoms.. Even my tender boobs are gone
Except tonight ive felt gassy and like i have to go #2 (sorry tmi) a lot.. But i dont even know if thats a symptom or if ive picked up a bug? Anyone else?

I was having bad gas and feeling like I needed to go but im constipated...

I was having bad gas and feeling like I needed to go but im constipated...

Im typically more constipated .. So anything loose is odd to me.. But did have to go earlier now i feel like i really need to but cant.. Lol frigg

Wanted to share this with you ladies. It's a cool thing!

https://www.askbaby.com/baby-development-pictures.htm

Gingerpanda is that the thing you were looking for? I created an account but I don't think I can view it on my phone :-(

I went out last night and bought some more tests :dohh: I really wanted some frers but the shop I usually get them from didn't have any so I got a few others. Did a cheapie last night and got a decent line and this morning I did an answer test (which looks exactly like a frer) and the test line came up before the control line and is the same colour :dance: so that's me. I'm not testing any more!

Yes, that is the thing I was looking for! It might not work on your phone. It doesn't work on mine. But it works on my tablet and my computer.

So glad your tests are darker!

Starting to have bouts of nausea today but I don't know if it's in my head and also craving junk food. Made a super healthy lunch earlier and had to force it down my neck. I'm so not hungry. How is everyone else doing ??

Xx

I feel just a liiiittle nauseous! It's exciting :haha:

Chrissi, are you ready for me to put you on October 3rd with me on the front page now? :)

I feel just a liiiittle nauseous! It's exciting :haha:

Chrissi, are you ready for me to put you on October 3rd with me on the front page now? :)

Not yet honey. I'd rather wait. Had my bloods back today and they were fine... Strange my salivas said my oestrogen was low... Frustrating ...

Will go for a scan in 2 weeks. So to keep myself busy until then. 1st trimester is bloody hard work lol !!

You are my due date buddy in my heart, if not on the front page. :haha:

We will get through first tri together! :hugs:

Hi gals hope everyone is ok :)
Not been on here past few days, im just so so tired i have no energy at all. Just cooking dinner which i needed to kick myself to do lol.
No real sickness yet just the same killer boobs and really bloated its scary, i look 5 months pregnant. I even find myself rubbing my pretend bump :haha:
I didnt feel this rubbish last time so hopefully thats a good sign. Can not wait for my scan. 2 weeks feels like forever away!!!!

I agree, Stacey! This might be the longest 2 weeks of my life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->