• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Needing some reassurance girls. I cant go through another loss. I have been having blood draws every 2 days and they have been a little more than doubling then from last friday to Monday they more than quadrupled and were 2052 then today they were only 3334 so didnt quite double. Im going into panic mode. Sono schedule for monday

Im sure it doubles every 2-3 days so if you are testing every two, it might not fully double? Its still going up so thats a step in the right direction

I read that it was 48 -72 hours too. I know these number can't promise everything's ok, but I don't think those number indicate a problem at all. They are on track to double within 72 hours :hugs:

Also, those number look to be average for around 5w 2 days ish and aren't you 4+5 with me? Positive positive!!

Yes I think I am 4w6d now. Will find out exactly with so no on monday

Awwww hunnie, I hated having my blood drawn (not because I hated giving blood, but because I became sooo fixated on the numbers), I had to have mine drawn every 72 hours, so there could make sure it had enough time to double. I refused blood testing when I fell with my daughter, i couldn't go through that again.

Fingers crossed for your scan, your beta is lovely and high enough now to be able to see a pregnancy on the scan, fingers crossed x

Im scared of the scan because a year ago i had an early scan and it was an empty sack and never progressed so if I dont see anything I will freak.

I bet!!! But you wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel like that... I went to my 13 week scan, with all good feelings (I had a lovely pregnancy up till then, no bleeding, cramps or anything) and I was told that I had a blighted ovum too (empty sac) it was heartbreaking!

I fell pregnant instantly within weeks, started bleeding so I knew a miscarriage was bound to happen... So when I went to the scan I knew what to expect...

Fell pregnant instantly again with my daughter, I had no bleeding, no cramps... So I felt petrified!!! I sat in the waiting room and I almost collapsed, my heart was racing that much that I had a panic attack and my partner literally had to carry me into the scanning room...

But in a split second of that scanner touching my belly I saw my daughter all snuggled up tight and her heart flickering away :) best feeling in the world

Hi Ladies

You know I had know I am feeling a bit the same no cramps really like last time. But I think I may be cramping at night but I'm so tired I can hardly tell lol.

Got my bloods back today my progesterone 167 nmol/L is this good for 5 weeks ??

Xx

I bet!!! But you wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel like that... I went to my 13 week scan, with all good feelings (I had a lovely pregnancy up till then, no bleeding, cramps or anything) and I was told that I had a blighted ovum too (empty sac) it was heartbreaking!

I fell pregnant instantly within weeks, started bleeding so I knew a miscarriage was bound to happen... So when I went to the scan I knew what to expect...

Fell pregnant instantly again with my daughter, I had no bleeding, no cramps... So I felt petrified!!! I sat in the waiting room and I almost collapsed, my heart was racing that much that I had a panic attack and my partner literally had to carry me into the scanning room...

But in a split second of that scanner touching my belly I saw my daughter all snuggled up tight and her heart flickering away :) best feeling in the world

I can't imagine getting that far and something happens. Im sorry u went through that.

Baby.Love, hCG doubling slows down after you hit 2000 or so. It stops going up as fast. :flower:

Chrissi, are you sure it's 167? That is suuuper high (that's like almost 5000 ng/dl, for the US ladies, with 30 being the higher range of average for this gestation). I'm not sure what that means. Did your doctor say anything? I did some quick research and didn't find any cause for concern other than you're more prone to morning sickness. But WOW!

Hmmm serum progesterone is 97 maybe that's better ?! Says that 60 or more indicative of viable uterine pregnancy.

Yeah but all of my miscarriages were missed I believe because of the progesterone. Still not feeling that pregnant yet apart from on and off symptoms now and again. Sooooo frustrating not knowing !!

Yeah, I'd really like to fast-forward through 1st tri!

Baby.Love, hCG doubling slows down after you hit 2000 or so. It stops going up as fast. :flower:

Chrissi, are you sure it's 167? That is suuuper high (that's like almost 5000 ng/dl, for the US ladies, with 30 being the higher range of average for this gestation). I'm not sure what that means. Did your doctor say anything? I did some quick research and didn't find any cause for concern other than you're more prone to morning sickness. But WOW!

Thanks! So annoying that the medical assistant at my dr office said well it didnt doublr thats not really where he wants to see it. Ignorant for a fertility center if you ask me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->