• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I gone to bed at 8am every night this week. And tonight I've got a night out with my team from work. I was concerned about how I'll get away with not drinking but I'm more worried about falling asleep at the bar :dohh:

i dont blame you!!!... Im terrible for early nights, I'm in bed usually about midnight, I'm so stuck in a rut... But i tend to get all the housework done on a night, whilst the kids are in bed :coffee:

I had a night out last saturday, and luckily for me i was full of cold then as well, so made out i was on really strong antibiotics for a chest infection :haha: I did the odd cough cough now and again i think i got away with it lol

I didn't get away with it :dohh: My favourite friend in work is such a dope. He kept shouting over and over about why I wasn't drinking and saying he was going to the bar to get me a "proper drink" everyone at the table cottoned on and he was still oblivious :dohh: he's officially the dumbest friend I've ever had. Which is odd since we were out celebrating his promotion :haha:

hahhaha... PMSL lil_pixie so the cat is out the bag? x

There was only my boss and three friends there. My boss already knew (she's a good friend) the other three have been sworn to secrecy. . . I hope!!

Awwww :)... There is only my partner and my mum who know still :) its soon hard not to tell anyone else though

My contract runs out in may and i need it to be renewed so I cant let work know. I wouldnt tell them till I was 12 weeks anyway... but with this nausea and vomiting now and again I am not sure I can hide it. So nice to have a boss you can tell

It really is. When I had my son I worked at the same place (there's probably 1000 people there) but had a different manager and she was a bitch. I didn't tell her till I had my first scan at around 15 weeks.

It's such a shame that your in that position :hugs: would they definitely not keep you on if they knew? That's pretty shitty.

Well, morning sickness has definitely set in! At this point, I'm forcing myself to eat just so I have something to throw up. All this dry heaving is starting to hurt. :haha:

But I'm excited, because I've never had morning sickness before!

Well, morning sickness has definitely set in! At this point, I'm forcing myself to eat just so I have something to throw up. All this dry heaving is starting to hurt. :haha:

But I'm excited, because I've never had morning sickness before!

I'm excited about my sicky feelings too lol :happydance:
Didn't have them last time! Late afternoon is when it kicks in along with feeling sooooo exhausted and headaches, feel like complete crap but gives me positive thoughts :) once Wednesday comes and I find out my numbers have doubled think I'll be MUCH more relaxed! x

I'm really looking forward to feeling sick :haha:

With Xander I had loads of aversions and felt pretty rotten. With my last pregnancy I started to feel rough but then it eased off, and I think that was probably around the time the baby stopped growing.

I know ms/lack of Ms doesn't really mean anything but I'd feel better with it I think

I've had a few little symptoms like cramps and Gas and wetness. I've also had an aversion to banana? I'm not sure why but for 2 days I've tried eating a banana and gagged so much then given up. TMI too but my vjay is swollen. Not sore just feels fat lmao! Xx

Well I've googled and I'm hoping it's just to do with increased blood flow! Pahaha :blush:

:haha:

I would guess increased blood flow!

I'm proud of myself. I just made it through Kroger without losing my stomach. Meat department was bad, but not as bad as this one lady's perfume! Oh man! I could smell it no matter where she was in the store!

I don't really have any either. Except cramps if you want to count them.

Im not even having cramps, I did going into week 4 but nothing lately

I have just come back from the pharmacy.. the past 3 evenings/nights my feet-ankles have been itching like crazy!!! he said it seems to be pregnancy hormones and has it spread? I said yes so he told me to buy E45 itch releif and put it in the fridge and put cold things on my feet/legs and it will help as I cant take antihistamines unless I see a Dr.. if it gets worse I have to see my gp... itch itch itch!!!

I got in from shopping and felt I was wet.. I panicked.. I checked and thick white gloop.. ewww!

:rofl: at fat vagina hah aww bless.. maybe it was the extra calories? na its the increased blood flow no doubt..

someone in front of me smelt of old man smoke and I almost gagged in his face!

My cramps have just turned very much like af cramps. Shit shit shit

oh nooooooooo

maybe its going to be ok... and just be increased blood flow... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back