• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Mine have always been like AF type cramps hun. Try not to worry x

My cramps have just turned very much like af cramps. Shit shit shit

I dont have cramps.. Maybe a bit of fatigue.. But nothingggg otherwise.. Just about an hour ago i got that like weak woozy feeling before af in my uterus... But nothing lol i hate limbo..

Anyone else taking progesterone? Ive been taking it since my iui.. Ive always had creamy thick discharge from it.. Last night and today its changed to like water discharge.. Anyone know if this is normal?

I didn't have much in the way of symptoms until yesterday, then BAM!

pixie, I hope everything is okay.

Mississippi, I'm on progesterone suppositories too, but I haven't had any discharge at all. I don't know if it's because I'm taking them through the "back door" though. Maybe. No mess and no tender cervix.

I didn't have much in the way of symptoms until yesterday, then BAM!

pixie, I hope everything is okay.

Mississippi, I'm on progesterone suppositories too, but I haven't had any discharge at all. I don't know if it's because I'm taking them through the "back door" though. Maybe. No mess and no tender cervix.

Im on endometrin and both the box and pharmacist specifically said vaginal use only.. So i havent tried back door lol.. But they havent bothered my cervix.. Just messy

Im on progesterone orally and havent noticed to much discharge just a little bit.

My cramps have just turned very much like af cramps. Shit shit shit

I think that's normal. I had it in my first pregnancy I remember bc I went to the error because of it. Could be worse if you have any uterine scar tissue as well. As long as there is no blood your ok.

Yeah I had cramps with the twins. I was worried too about lack of symptoms but just today they have started increasing. I have cramping on and off all day as well as random twinges on lower right, but I find it more reassuring. Those that are not cramping it may just come later on ...

Hi ladies!!! Hope you all are well? Who have I missed? :) oh and what have I missed :p

Sorry about my asbent for few days!!! At the moment, I am suffering with nausea but not that bad and enough to put me off food plus I am having a cold coming on as sneezing most of time along with pregnant symtoms! Ugh....

I got an appointment to see a midwife on the 25th Feb after went to see my doctor last tues to let him know that I am pregnant and discuss about the tablets prescripted by the hospital and due to neuropathic pain in my ears and he advised me to stop as it's not good for the baby. So, my interpreter (I am profoundly deaf and using sign language) didn't realise and don't quite catch of what I have been said to the doctor as she's translating what I am saying when I said I am pregnant! :haha: :haha: :duh:

Hopefully I won't be suffering much longer. My MS was bad last time than this time but it went around 8wks ish I thought "yes!" But I have ended up lost the baby. :-( oh well and hope this carry on until 12 wks scan.

I had my good friend texted me the pic of scan of her baby as she is 13 wks this week! Which has cheered me up a bit.

Hugs to you all xxxxx

Hello I'm new to the thread I'm expecting October 2015 I'm 4 weeks 4 days pregnant, ive noticed a few ladies are on similar tablets to me, I've been prescribed 200mg cyclogest 75mg aspirin and 5mg folic acid due to having 2 miscarriages previously before this pregnancy. How is everyone on these tablets? I've been feeling a little ditsy and dopey since using them also really tired!

Xx

Hi, congratulations again!!

Sorry I don't have any insight into the tablets but just wanted to welcome you :flower:

Hi Bex I am on 75mg Aspirin and 5mg Folic acid... and prenatels.. I find the Aspirin gives me some heartburn so I take it with a big meal in the morning, it makes me anxious to keep taking it at the same time every 24 hours... I had to take it on the 1st day I got a BFP..I see my consultant on 26th I will ask her how long I have to take it for.. I have read that most women take it till they are 36 weeks..

I will see Tomorrow what is happening.. as I am having a scan. :)

congratulations.. x

I have had previous losses too.... 7

Welcome, Bex! What day are you due?

I'm on 100mg of progesterone twice a day. Haven't noticed any side effects from it other than sore boobs and increased body temperature.

Evening Ladies.. Im feeling slightly paranoid that things aren't too good :'( Apart from feeling crap with this cold that i still have (had it before i fell pregnant)... I don't feel pregnant, my symptoms seem to of vanished into thin air, it feels just like my blighted ovum miscarriage, where sac grew but baby didn't.

Arghhh why does pregnancy after losses have to feel like this? I'm seeing midwife tomorrow so I'm hoping she will send me for a reassurance scan soon :( :(

Evening Ladies.. Im feeling slightly paranoid that things aren't too good :'( Apart from feeling crap with this cold that i still have (had it before i fell pregnant)... I don't feel pregnant, my symptoms seem to of vanished into thin air, it feels just like my blighted ovum miscarriage, where sac grew but baby didn't.

Arghhh why does pregnancy after losses have to feel like this? I'm seeing midwife tomorrow so I'm hoping she will send me for a reassurance scan soon :( :(

I feel the same girl.. I think its just the limbo phase in the start.. Hopefully you get a scan soon

Yep me too!! I made myself hungry loads of times today to see if I'd feel sick but nope :-(

My boobs are sore, but they hurt every month so it doesn't give me any comfort.

Yep me too!! I made myself hungry loads of times today to see if I'd feel sick but nope :-(

My boobs are sore, but they hurt every month so it doesn't give me any comfort.

Lol.. Trying to make ourselves sick hahah

I am. Shamelessly!! Hoping the journey to work tomorrow sinks me :haha:

Same here. I've had boughts of feeling off today and bits of cramping but I'm worries as all my cm seems to have gone! Just vanished. Isn't cm a good indicator of progesterone levels? Mines dried up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->