• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Im not sure about the cm.. I know mine has got worse the past 3 days... really bad 2 days ago

I feel 'wer' but when I go for a wee there's no cm when I wipe so i don't know. I think I'm over scrutinising x

I dont recall my cm being ott at 4 weeks

OMG girls

im in AGONY!!! my boobs feel like they are being stabbed with a skewer!!!!! why???????????? and always at night my boobs are so painful and angry.. is anyone else having this? I thought today Oooo they are not painful anymroe just a bruised feeling to touch.. OMG now its painful!

Hi Bex I am on 75mg Aspirin and 5mg Folic acid... and prenatels.. I find the Aspirin gives me some heartburn so I take it with a big meal in the morning, it makes me anxious to keep taking it at the same time every 24 hours... I had to take it on the 1st day I got a BFP..I see my consultant on 26th I will ask her how long I have to take it for.. I have read that most women take it till they are 36 weeks..

I will see Tomorrow what is happening.. as I am having a scan. :)

congratulations.. x

I have had previous losses too.... 7

I'm going to see my GP tomorrow as I've been feeling a little dizzy/lightheaded since I've been using the cyclogest and aspirin I don't know if that is common or... But I'll keep you updated with what he says. I do suffer from panic attacks and anxiety so I think it might be me just worrying for nothing, but we will see. Thank you for your reply xx

Welcome, Bex! What day are you due?

I'm on 100mg of progesterone twice a day. Haven't noticed any side effects from it other than sore boobs and increased body temperature.

Hi :) I got my own due date to the 14th October 2015, I don't have a midwife appointment until I'm around 7-8 weeks so at the minute I'm going off my own dates. I go to see my GP tomorrow so maybe he can give me an official due date haha xxx

Hi! Thought I'd come join here as well. Im on the regular October due date group as well, but I had a mmc in November and a chemical immediately following just before Christmas.
Intuition told me i was pregnant on Thursday, and I confirmed it with a very faint line on a hpt today. I should be due around October 20 (but have always gone over).
I'm 30, have been married coming on 7 years, we started TTC immediately, had a loss in November 2008 the day I found out (was a week late though, those were the naive days of waiting to be late to test lo!) And then took another 2 1/2 years to conceive again. Had two smooth pregnancies and then my mmc. Im sure this one is my rainbow :)

I've had two natural births (one breech) in hospital and excitedly looking forward to a home birth this time.

Hi NDH! I am absolutely sure I've seen you before. Maybe in someone's journal??

I'm loving the positivity. These rainbows are here to stay :)

Bex until we've had a scan we mostly use the online calculators to figure out our due dates x

Aside from the other October thread yes there are a few mutual journals we stalk. Can't think whose atm though! Cranberry maybe?

Hi! Thought I'd come join here as well. Im on the regular October due date group as well, but I had a mmc in November and a chemical immediately following just before Christmas.
Intuition told me i was pregnant on Thursday, and I confirmed it with a very faint line on a hpt today. I should be due around October 20 (but have always gone over).
I'm 30, have been married coming on 7 years, we started TTC immediately, had a loss in November 2008 the day I found out (was a week late though, those were the naive days of waiting to be late to test lo!) And then took another 2 1/2 years to conceive again. Had two smooth pregnancies and then my mmc. Im sure this one is my rainbow :)

I've had two natural births (one breech) in hospital and excitedly looking forward to a home birth this time.

Welcome newbie ladies lol.

Can I just say wow for giving birth to a breach baby that must have been tough. And I'm so into natural births and home birthing. Yay yay yay !!! Have you ever tried hypno birthing ? I really wanna give it a try !

On a side note I've started getting rather nauseaus. For two nights in a row I've had to meditate to get to sleep but of the feeling. I never thought I'd get it given that I'm so healthy and all but I actually don't think that makes a difference !!

Also I'm so hungry but I've got this weird feeling which I cannot explain in my stomach and nothing it appetising enough. I'm crampy and getting more twinges way more than before. Also I have this odd feeling of being more relaxed about this pregnancy ... More like what will be will be, I must leave it in Gods hands. Was never like that before either. So strange so strange ...

Hi girls

Quick post off my mobile.

Just had scan. Baby is there!! 6mm and 6+2 weeks. All was great. No photos though.. Epau don't take photos. But was shocked and happy to see my white bean with heartbeat flickering away xx

Hi girls

Just had scan. Baby is there!! 6mm and 6+2 weeks. All was great. No photos though.. Epau don't take photos. But was shocked and happy to see my white bean with heartbeat flickering away xx

Fantastic news ... I bet you are surely relieved ?! It's horrible the not knowing whether there's anything there or not.

Big love xx

Hi girls

Fab news! Xx

Fantastic news ... I bet you are surely relieved ?! It's horrible the not knowing whether there's anything there or not.

Big love xx
Thank you x Yeah.. I felt like I was going to be a fool and there would be no baby... it just feels so surreal.. and because we didn't get a photo I just have to keep thinking of the screen...with the heart flickering :) x

Fab news! Xx

Thank you x

Great news serenjay

Thank you xx

Welcome newbie ladies lol.

Can I just say wow for giving birth to a breach baby that must have been tough. And I'm so into natural births and home birthing. Yay yay yay !!! Have you ever tried hypno birthing ? I really wanna give it a try !

On a side note I've started getting rather nauseaus. For two nights in a row I've had to meditate to get to sleep but of the feeling. I never thought I'd get it given that I'm so healthy and all but I actually don't think that makes a difference !!

Also I'm so hungry but I've got this weird feeling which I cannot explain in my stomach and nothing it appetising enough. I'm crampy and getting more twinges way more than before. Also I have this odd feeling of being more relaxed about this pregnancy ... More like what will be will be, I must leave it in Gods hands. Was never like that before either. So strange so strange ...

I've not done hypnobirthing, but I kind of did on my own intuitively the first time anyway. Induced contractions were intense and overwhelming but I did it drug free by internalising reminders of how my baby and body were working together etc etc and lots of prayer, and I managed to sleep in the (30 seconds) between contractions. I hadn't read anything about hypnobirthing prior but afterwards realised I used a lot of hypnobirthing techniques anyway.
My breech birth was a breeze. I didn't know I was even in active labour til I hit transition and then she was born 30 minutes after that. If I hadn't had to go to hospital immediatelt at the onset of labour because of a three hour drive to a breech friendly hospital I probably would have had an unplanned homebirth!

(Which wouldn't have bothered me at all with a cephalic baby but at the time I was quite worried about possible complications of breech presentation. I was confident in my choice to bkrth vaginally, knowing that the risks are pretty much equal between cesarean and vaginal births for breech but the what ifs still eat at you anyway. I'm a lot more confident now though)

I'm glad you have a peace about this pregnancy. I do too, and I'm at peace with my loss too.

OK ladies. I know I stepped off of this thread since I got a negative PG test at the dr on February 1st. However. I got a positive in my bathroom again yesterday. So. Here I am. I have a couple questions

1. I've been having LOADS of EWCM with brown in it since last Saturday. Never had this before. Normal?
2. I am thankful for July's journal cause I went back and looked and apparently did not have symptoms as early as I thought since at 5 weeks I was still symptom free. Anyone else?

I have bloodwork scheduled tomorrow. Not sure when I'll get the results. But hopefully before the end of the week. I have no idea what's going on. But am "acting" like I'm pregnant - basically not drinking wine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->