• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hi Ajarvis, how dark was the line? do you have a pic?

EWCM? not had that since pregnant...white cm yes.. ive been having symptoms for a couple of weeks on and off

FX this is a healthy pregnancy for you

Just got this on a computer this morning actually.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 27
It's the same as the last blue dye test I took on the 30th of January.

It won't let me enlarge the image, but I definitely see a line.

Yes I can't enlarge it either but I see something...hopefully the bloods will give you an answer

It's not faint at all and came up immediately. Not sure why it won't enlarge. See if this attachment is different.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
That is better. You're right, it's definitely not faint. And it's definitely blue, not grey like an evap.

That one worked. I know with my first it took over a month for HCG to leave. But It looks like they are getting darker? If they are this is a new pregnancy :)

I don't know if they're getting darker. I have a hard time going between test and then I deleted my last pics lol. Cause I was sure AF was coming. But they're not getting lighter. I need either a digital or a first response maybe.

Sticking to the same brand will help. If you have retained tissue that couple be keeping the HCG around. I would wait for bloods and see what they say. I normally get my results same day or next, so hopefully you dont have to wait long.

OK ladies. I know I stepped off of this thread since I got a negative PG test at the dr on February 1st. However. I got a positive in my bathroom again yesterday. So. Here I am. I have a couple questions

1. I've been having LOADS of EWCM with brown in it since last Saturday. Never had this before. Normal?
2. I am thankful for July's journal cause I went back and looked and apparently did not have symptoms as early as I thought since at 5 weeks I was still symptom free. Anyone else?

I have bloodwork scheduled tomorrow. Not sure when I'll get the results. But hopefully before the end of the week. I have no idea what's going on. But am "acting" like I'm pregnant - basically not drinking wine lol.

I did start getting ewcm today but not with any colouring.

Id ask them to send you in for a scan because rising and falling hcg levels can be indicative of an ectopic pregnancy.

I hope everything is okay!!! Fx

Oh I'm sure I'll be waiting. Unfortunately. But I'd think 2 days tops. I'm probably going to break down and get myself a digital tonight. If it says 1-2 in the AM then it's old. If it's 2-3 then it's new. I'll still get the blood work etc. just cause it's already scheduled lol.

Mississippi I asked for an ultrasound and the dr. refused. Have to do the blood test first she said.

Congrats on the scan Serenjay! 9 sleeps till mine.....(lol..not that i'm counting!!!!)

Anxiously awaiting your results, ajarvis!

Just got out of my endocrinology appointment. My TSH has gone up already, so they're increasing my levothyroxine. Anyone who's hypothyroid (or hyperthyroid), make sure you get monitored! Your medication requirements change during pregnancy!

Thanks Newbie.. hopefully time will go fast.. it did for me oddly enough... x

GP aww I hope they manage to control your meds x

I'm sure I'll be fine. I have a great endocrinologist. :)

My TSH went from 0.56 mid cycle last cycle to 2.07 last Friday. Pregnancy is hard on a thyroid! Especially one as damaged as mine. But the medicine gets me right. I'll be getting my TSH and Free T4 checked every 4 weeks.

Untreated thyroid disease is associated with miscarriage and mental issues (and lower IQs) in infants. So get checked! I didn't know I had hypothyroidism until late last year and lost two babies from it.

When I had full screening tests done last yr for all my losses all my tests come back perfectly well.. due to my age I think they will be screening me more often... I see my midwife on Valentines day.. so glad they can treat you. xx

I've had nausea all day. It's only subsided when I eat. Briefly lol. I love it! Haha.

Ajarvis.. I hope it's a new pregnancy for you good luck!

GP... Glad your meds are sorted :) hope your still feeling as sick as ever too! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->