• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I have stopped testing because I'm afraid of Hook Effect.

I stopped testing too. My tests were getting lighter then darker later in the day. I put it down to how much I'd drank the night before etc and stopped testing.

Could I ask if any of you ladies are in the UK? And if you know the earliest time you can have a scan? I just want peace of mind, since I've had 2 miscarriages before hand I'm terrified. I had a scan at 4 weeks with my last pregnancy but that was with the bleeding in early pregnancy unit at my hospital, so I don't know if I can have an early scan unless I think something is wrong?

At the minute I'm not really having any pregnancy symptoms except sore breasts and tiredness, I've not had morning sickness or anything just yet. I'm kind of wishing for it to hurry up come that kind of gives me reassurance I guess :/

X

Hi honey

I'm in London. And I've had 2 previous miscarriages and I'm entitled to an early scan on the NHS ....

Xxz

Aren't they the strips ? I think I used them before with my last pregnancy and they were always light and I was pregnant with twins lol xx

Yes they are. I was getting dark dark every 2-3 days. On sat it was a tad lighter, this am it was def lighter.

Mississippi, it could have been a fluke strip. I've seen a lot of ladies having that problem with Wondo lately.

Bex, how far along are you? They can't really see much before 6 weeks. HB starts around 6 weeks.

This is the second faded one though.. Booo

I know hook effect can start around 6 weeks and given i implanted super early it could be possible. But im skeptical.

Im def still getting positives.. And a line shows up pretty quick.. I just wish it was dark still.

What's the hook effect ??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1106909-hook-effect-light-pregnancy-tests.html

Hope the tests are just naughty Mississippi xx

Ajarvis I am ever so sorry hun... xxx

I have now found fiery ginger beer is helping my MS :D

Bex I am in Wales.. we have peekaboobaby here and they charge £40 for a reassurance scan 7-13 weeks..

I had one at the early pregnancy assessment unit (EPAU) due to my 7 previous losses they wanted to check baby was ok.. I thought I was 6+1 but they scanned me and we saw baba's heart flickering away and 6mm measuring 6+2 :)

Could I ask if any of you ladies are in the UK? And if you know the earliest time you can have a scan? I just want peace of mind, since I've had 2 miscarriages before hand I'm terrified. I had a scan at 4 weeks with my last pregnancy but that was with the bleeding in early pregnancy unit at my hospital, so I don't know if I can have an early scan unless I think something is wrong?

At the minute I'm not really having any pregnancy symptoms except sore breasts and tiredness, I've not had morning sickness or anything just yet. I'm kind of wishing for it to hurry up come that kind of gives me reassurance I guess :/

X

Hi honey

I'm in London. And I've had 2 previous miscarriages and I'm entitled to an early scan on the NHS ....

Xxz

Hi I had a letter through the door later today advising me I'll be have an early scan on the 4th March which is when I'm going to be around 8 weeks, but that feels so far away! I don't know whether to ask the hospital if they can do it any earlier, I justt was some peace of mind I'm terrified of anything happening again. As my 2 miscarriages where missed miscarriages no symptoms what so ever with both that I was losing the baby :( xx

I've booked my scan for between 8-9 weeks because I feel like by then things will either be ok or they won't. But there shouldn't be any risk of ending up in limbo with it just being too early to tell.

My scan is in 8 days, next Wednesday. I'm nervous, as I've never had good news at a scan before... But I'm really hoping this time will be different!

I hope so! I want excellent scans for every single one of these lovely ladies! We all deserve rainbows! It is our turn now! :hugs:

you can take me off the list :(

8 more sleeps to my scan - i'm also scared of not seeing what should be there! I so wish we had a window into our uterus's....

Newbie.. I felt the same.. and then I saw this little one with a beating heart on the screen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->