• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Newbie.. I felt the same.. and then I saw this little one with a beating heart on the screen..

I so hope that is what i get to see next week as well! One of the girls in a birth group i am in had a scan just recently at between 6-7 weeks and there was no baby, just a sack and yolk i think, and that has freaked me out a bit! I am trying to convince myself that my symptoms are positive but i think until i see that everything is ok i will remain a ball of worries!

Newbie.. I felt the same.. and then I saw this little one with a beating heart on the screen..

I so hope that is what i get to see next week as well! One of the girls in a birth group i am in had a scan just recently at between 6-7 weeks and there was no baby, just a sack and yolk i think, and that has freaked me out a bit! I am trying to convince myself that my symptoms are positive but i think until i see that everything is ok i will remain a ball of worries!

I feel the same way. Trying to not let my anxiety get the best of me.. But most of the time it does.

Just lost my entire dinner... It was so violent, I had to clean puke off the walls. And my feet. And the bath mat. And my pants...

If this kid is not okay, I am going to be extra upset!

Just lost my entire dinner... It was so violent, I had to clean puke off the walls. And my feet. And the bath mat. And my pants...

Jesus lol.. Reading that makes me want to puke

This is fabulous! You just keep it coming. Maybe hit the toilet next time though. or make hubby clean it up :)

Hi October Pumpkins!!!

I was a September Sweet pea but after an early scan I was put back a few days as expected. Can I come and join you fellow owls :hugs:

I am first on the list... EDD 2nd of October :happydance:

Oh dear that's like exorcists puking!! Lol
I have felt awful today again,but soon as I get some toast and have a wash etc I feel abit better. Had bloods done Monday get results later today,and just had second lot done today and results Friday...I hate waiting!!

Hi October Pumpkins!!!

I was a September Sweet pea but after an early scan I was put back a few days as expected. Can I come and join you fellow owls :hugs:

Congratulations and welcome :hugs:
Hope this is healthy and sticky for you!
I think my dates will change too, if I go by LMP I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow but I know for a fact I ovulated between cd18-cd20 so iv put myself back to latest O date so I won't be disappointed at my early scan,should be spot on or even a few days further along. :)
X

Welcome, Khadijah!

I am calling my doc for Zofran or something today. I can't keep going like I was last night! I've lost about two pounds in a week!

For Monday's blood test at 5 weeks 5 days my hcg was 9923 :) yay!!

Ladies I figured you'd know more than anyone? Pregnant after loss, sex & orgasm yay or nay? I feel like my sex drive has gone through the roof but I've abstained and I plan on doing so if it's dangerous as I wouldn't do anything to ruin this pregnancy but if it's safe Id like to enjoy lol.

Unless you've had any sort of bleeding or your doctor has told you otherwise, sex and orgasm are safe during pregnancy. Orgasms can make you cramp afterwards, though. If you're concerned, call your doctor and ask if there are any reasons why you, personally, should abstain. But in general, sex is safe all throughout pregnancy until your waters break.

My mw today Said all of that ^^ she said to stop of I have any bleeding until after I've been checked out, but otherwise enjoy :)

I got Zofran!

https://img.pandawhale.com/post-45524-snoop-dogg-dancing-in-bath-tub-Kkuf.gif

I got Zofran!

https://img.pandawhale.com/post-45524-snoop-dogg-dancing-in-bath-tub-Kkuf.gif

Aww yay! I'm sorry your sickness is so bad. I didn't realise when I made the last comment. I hope you start feeling better!

I am still a worrier... dreading it on 23rd at next scan.. its natural for us all to think worst! :(

I would :hugs: you but you are a pit sicky haha! aww hope you're ok

This is fabulous! You just keep it coming. Maybe hit the toilet next time though. or make hubby clean it up :)

:rofl:

Hi October Pumpkins!!!

Welcome and congratulations :D

Welcome, Khadijah!

I am calling my doc for Zofran or something today. I can't keep going like I was last night! I've lost about two pounds in a week!

I agree its not nice.. but hopefully this means a nice strong pregnancy :D hope you feel better soon.... xx

As for the sex bit.. im off it... and petrified of it.. nothing is going near my cervix.. no no nope no no no... when I had my other kids I was fine.. but as this one is the 1st one to stick around in last 16 months I am not risking it... not until I am past 12 weeks :)

Zofran is amazing! :haha:

Also got some frozen lemonade and popsicles. Seems to help.

excellent.. does it make you drowsy?? im not sure what they give us here in UK for MS.. I am seeing midwife Saturday and if the vomiting happens more often I will need it so I can go into work.. as I cant work whilst vomiting.. but I need to drive so cant be drowsy...or drowsy in work :(

I took it about an hour ago, and I'm not drowsy at all. I mean, I'm tired, but not any more than I was before. I am less nauseous for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->