• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I think I'll avoid intercourse too. No matter how much I want it lol. With DS my water broke 2 month early during sex and then my last pregnancy I started bleeding the day after orgasm. I don't know why my water broke early or why I mc but it's a risk I don't want to take. I need to take a cold shower:haha:

Lol am I the only one who just isn't interested? I've been rolling over and playing dead, and hoping he gets the hint :rofl: I just can't be arsed

Pixie.. I am not even discussing sex with him.. lol... and valentines evening we are at the midwife appointment 6pm.. how romantic :D

Lol am I the only one who just isn't interested? I've been rolling over and playing dead, and hoping he gets the hint :rofl: I just can't be arsed

Im interested about once a week lol.. The rest of the time i feel fat, bloated and gross and dont want dh near me at all lol

Hubs is afraid to touch me now, he's afraid I'll get motion sick. :haha:

Minute Maid soft frozen lemonade is amaaaaazing! Cannot get enough!

My nausea is random and only in waves. My cramps are more frequent and there's a ton of twinging going on i sure heck hope all these symptoms are good signs. What's everyone doing for valentine's i don't fancy eating anything other than pizza !

Oh btw maybe TMI !! lol but anyone seem to have a lot of sexy dreams where they actually reach orgasm in their sleep :winkwink:

I mean geezzzz i told my hubs I think he may be jealous as we too have put sex out the window for a while lol

xx

Chrissi, yes to sexy dreams and sleep orgasms! I always dream about the stuff hubs doesn't want to do. Or that I'm with a woman. Pregnancy sex dreams are awesome. :haha:

Hubs is afraid to touch me now, he's afraid I'll get motion sick. :haha:

:rofl:

My nausea is random and only in waves. My cramps are more frequent and there's a ton of twinging going on i sure heck hope all these symptoms are good signs. What's everyone doing for valentine's i don't fancy eating anything other than pizza !

Oh btw maybe TMI !! lol but anyone seem to have a lot of sexy dreams where they actually reach orgasm in their sleep :winkwink:

I mean geezzzz i told my hubs I think he may be jealous as we too have put sex out the window for a while lol

xx

My boobs are coming in waves of severe pain :cry: Im not getting sexy dreams I keep getting wake up crying nightmares.. even when falling asleep on sofa for 30 mins.

Chrissi, yes to sexy dreams and sleep orgasms! I always dream about the stuff hubs doesn't want to do. Or that I'm with a woman. Pregnancy sex dreams are awesome. :haha:

I would prefer those dreams to my nightmares.. every day for a week :cry:

Haha atleast it's not just me. I never have an interest in women unless in pregnant and asleep!

OMG me too! I had a dream that I was having an affair with one of the managers in my office. And I seriously can't stand her :dohh:

Also nightmares. Last night I dreamt that a man came in our garden, threw lighter fluid on my hubby's face and lit in on fire :-(

Ugh I've woke up and my chin is like the rocky mountains. I have spots so big their painful! I'm really not a spotty person so I know it's my hormones. :cold:

OMG me too! I had a dream that I was having an affair with one of the managers in my office. And I seriously can't stand her :dohh:

Also nightmares. Last night I dreamt that a man came in our garden, threw lighter fluid on my hubby's face and lit in on fire :-(

What a scary dream! I wake myself up by crying in my sleep if my dream is remotely scary lol

I think I'm always kind of aware I'm dreaming. I wake up so many times though the night so maybe that's why? I like to go back to sleep to see how my dream ends.

I like scary ones too :haha:

Hi..

I have posted in 1st tri and I'll post it here.

Last night I went to bed and the pain like stab pain in left side possibly ovary area and it hurt and woke up! At the moment possible sign of etoptic pregnancy stuck in my mind and difficult to go back to sleep!! I am only 5w 4d :-( won't see a midwife until 25th.

If you're in doubt go get medical attention.. hope its all ok though x

Surely it would be a consistent pain if the embryo had implanted in the tube. But if you really are concerned go to the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->