• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Girls these nightmares for me are messing my life up.. everytime I fall asleep.. even if its for an hour im having terrible dreams.. and dreams of death of my daughter and granddaughter.. and latest one my granddaughter was kidnapped and we were running around looking for her screaming her name... I was upside down in my bed when I woke this morning crying.. duvet on the floor.. I have a king size bed so done a lot of moving around to get down the bottom.. Im waking up so upset I cant get back off... then I have to go into work so tired.. then dreading falling asleep again.. today I am off work and just jumped back into bed in my onesie.. I need sleep but dreading it. xx

Urghhh, the vivid dreams I think for me are the worst!!! Especially when involves your kids... It's just awful. I suppose one good thing to take from it is that your HCG is nice and high and it will soon start to settle down.

Try and read good positive things before you fall asleep, maybes drink some camomile tea to help you relax x

I watch my favourite netflix series and doze off.. all happy.. them boosh! I dont know if I can stomach that camomile tea :( I will try :( thanks x

I think I mentioned it before, but chamomile is considered "probably unsafe" during pregnancy. But maybe I'm just an alarmist.

I'm sorry you're having nightmares like that. It's terrible! :(

Im going to speak to my midwife on Saturday and see what she recommends.. hows the sickness going GP have the medication worked? x

Getting ready to take it for the day. I think I will just take half of one every six hours, instead of a whole one every 12.

I'm still not really having any morning sickness (YET) with my first pregnancy I was sick from 7 weeks until around 14 weeks morning, noon and night! It was so hard to keep anything down even drinking water I would heve. I've had some sicky feelings today but nothing major, but I'm guessing this might be the start of it :/ xx

Half a pill will NOT do! Half way through lunch, I got so nauseous I thought I was going to pass out! Lost the part of lunch I'd managed to eat. Now I'm stuck hungry and not able to keep anything down. I took the other half of the Zofran to see if it would help. :(

Oh GP I hope it settles soon :hugs:

I hope mine does not get any worse as I wont be able to keep my job :(

I think I mentioned it before, but chamomile is considered "probably unsafe" during pregnancy. But maybe I'm just an alarmist.

I'm sorry you're having nightmares like that. It's terrible! :(

One cup a day will not hurt. I asked my herbalist about this...

We'll get through it. I think my biggest fear with feeling so crappy is seeming ungrateful. I've tried so hard and long for this baby, that I really don't want to complain about feeling poor. I'd go through this and more if I was guaranteed a baby at the end of it.

But MAN, I feel like CRAP!

Hubs offered to take me to Mexican tonight, as it's usually what I crave when I'm pregnant. But I think I really want Indian. Some Chicken Tikka Masala with no spice and extra garlic naan sounds amaaaaazing!

:hugs: it's not ungrateful at all! I think you've taken puking on yourself really gracefully so far :haha:

We'll get through it. I think my biggest fear with feeling so crappy is seeming ungrateful. I've tried so hard and long for this baby, that I really don't want to complain about feeling poor. I'd go through this and more if I was guaranteed a baby at the end of it.

But MAN, I feel like CRAP!

Hubs offered to take me to Mexican tonight, as it's usually what I crave when I'm pregnant. But I think I really want Indian. Some Chicken Tikka Masala with no spice and extra garlic naan sounds amaaaaazing!

Nothing seems apetising to me ... I just have this empty feeling constantly even after I've eaten. I've never had this before. Hoping it's a good thing. So off Asian food and I love this sort of stuff usually... With Valentines coming up argh it's hard to decide... Just went with whatever as nothing seems great ...

:hugs: it's not ungrateful at all! I think you've taken puking on yourself really gracefully so far :haha:

:rofl:

Thanks! That is a compliment of the highest order! LOL

Chrissi, isn't it the WORST feeling? Hubs keeps asking me if I'm hungry, and I'm like... I'm starving and stuffed at the same time! Like... none of my life experience so far has prepared me to explain what it feels like, and he just can't understand. He just knows it's uncomfortable and tries to comfort me the best he can.

I think I've almost completely gone off sweet stuff, which is really weird for me. Usually I have a massive sweet tooth. I just turned down Tim Horton's for goodness sakes!

Just had my scan.

Theres ONE wee little babe in there

Tech told me I was 5+6 today (im actually 6 weeks) and little babe was measuring at 6+4.. so I guess she has me measuring 5 days ahead which is great!

And we saw the little heartbeat which was 120bpm!

Super happy and relieved

That's such wonderful news!! So glad your scan went well hun

Just had my scan.

Theres ONE wee little babe in there

Tech told me I was 5+6 today (im actually 6 weeks) and little babe was measuring at 6+4.. so I guess she has me measuring 5 days ahead which is great!

And we saw the little heartbeat which was 120bpm!

Super happy and relieved

Oh honey I'm so happy for you guys. I bet you are relieved ... Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back