2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Super relieved!
Just also found out that i got approved for a midwife..

And my due date has change to october 3!

Mississippi thats amazing :)

And you're due the same day as GP and myself :D xx

I have gone off so much food im struggling to eat... I normally love indian.. I cant face it.. I like some chinese..OMG I cant eat that either.. then I made burritos normally I eat one with some nacho's and nope I couldnt manage that tuesday... I have been sticking to boring plain simple non garlic and non spice foods.. I feel hungry then I start to eat and I feel full and sick.. I tried my trousers on earlier and the seem looser on the legs but I have a bloat.. so must be losing weight but my bloat is there..

I burst into tears in the kitchen when I was trying to make something to eat I fancied and OH said cummon now be happy...you have wanted this for a long time.. I felt so ungrateful.. but its just not being able to eat properly and the constant nausea and occasional vomit that is there... waiting to explode.. my taste buds have been taken over by aliens and what once was delicious is now tasting like crap :cry: I see no enjoyment in food anymore and my glass of water with ice is the most delicious thing for me to drink now as I have gone off all soda's and cordials :cry:

Roll on 2nd trimester!

I changed you, Mississippi!

Serenjay, aww. We're so pitiful! We will make it to 2nd tri somehow lol.

I think I have gone off anything I cook myself. Because we go out to dinner, and I'm fine and eat a ton. But if I make it, I turn green after a few bites. Going to try to let hubs cook one night this week and see if it helps.

He says, "I'm so sorry! Jelly Bean is kicking your ASS!" Yes! Yes it is!

My OH keeps saying.. Im sorry... Im so sorry for doing this to you.. Im so sorry I don't know how to help you...

I should really say its ok..it's not your fault.. but my mouth runs away with the words.. so you should be sorry.. you get to share a baby with me but I get all the hormones..sickness..sore tits..and sleepless nights.. its not fair... :cry:

Then he looks sad.. and I feel bad and say im just teasing.. 2nd trimester will be better.. to which he replied..

Seriously.. your not even 2 months and my ears are bleeding.. how can I survive another 7 and a bit months..

My reply? if I am suffering so are you! :rofl:

Lol my dh just thinks im crazy.. Tonight he keeps going 'woahhhhh 180' lol as he refers to my mood swings.

I have an aversion to chicken. Dont like cooking myself. Love wendys cheeseburgers lol im soo bad.. Been craving pad thai for 4 days

:Hiiii Ladies, can I join you :)?!? I have been really hesitant to join as you can see from my siggy, but I guess I am having a good day and jumping the gun, lol. Who knows, maybe I'll get a ticker soon as well:winkwink:

Due date is October 1st, had a scan with a heartbeat and a baby measuring 6w5d this Wednesday. Hoping to have another scan soon to see if all is well after my previous m/mc 'cutoff date'.

I do feel queasy from time to time, but nothing compared to you Ladies, yikes. But I am hardly ever sick, and never had MS with the miscarriages either, so I think it might be just normal for me. This being said, I am taking Chinese herbs as well as magnesium and B6 which are all supposed to help with MS anyway, maybe that's why.

Anyone else here on blood clotting disorder and immune protocol?

Welcome Alien :hugs:

It feels very uncomfortable to call someone an alien and not be a bitch :haha:

Welcome!! I don't have any input on the medication I'm afraid, but I'm very glad to have you with us. Seeing the hb is wonderful! I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Welcome Kim (Alien) glad you popped over here.. we are a lovely bunch.. and that Baba is sticking xx

Thanks for the welcome Ladies, heyyyy SJ :happydance:

Ok, no bad MS for me but my face looks like a battlefield, I break out literally everywhere! Actually, make that upper body, even my neck and torso are covered in painful and itchy spots (didn't even know that was possible simultaneously, lol), even as a teenager my skin wasn't that bad.

I have been hiding in my office as much as possible at work, which is not going to be possible for long, it is quite embarrassing. I guess the steroids don't exactly help....

Thanks for the welcome Ladies, heyyyy SJ :happydance:

Ok, no bad MS for me but my face looks like a battlefield, I break out literally everywhere! Actually, make that upper body, even my neck and torso are covered in painful and itchy spots (didn't even know that was possible simultaneously, lol), even as a teenager my skin wasn't that bad.

I have been hiding in my office as much as possible at work, which is not going to be possible for long, it is quite embarrassing. I guess the steroids don't exactly help....

Hi honey !!! Welcome ...

You know you are right magnesium is suppose to help. I use the magnesium spray 3 times per day recommended by my naturopath and although i feel nauseated it's really not like the other ladies on here. So maybe this is why !!

I'm not taking much other than my prenatals and fish oils. I am using progesterone cream too.

So happy you got a good scan.

Speak laterzzzz xxx

Welcome, Alien! So good to hear about your scan! I've added you in. :)

I messed up gingerpanda lol its oct 4 im due.. They wrote it in my welcome email! Lol

So quiet on here ?! Are you all well ? I'm ok getting more nervous now to know whether I've got a wee one growing in there but this nausea which seems to be increasing has me thinking there is but after two miscarriages it's hard not to worry. I dreamt I had a baby girl last night and she was gorgeous and so easy !!! Hope that comes true would be lovely !!!

Love xxxz

So quiet on here ?! Are you all well ? I'm ok getting more nervous now to know whether I've got a wee one growing in there but this nausea which seems to be increasing has me thinking there is but after two miscarriages it's hard not to worry. I dreamt I had a baby girl last night and she was gorgeous and so easy !!! Hope that comes true would be lovely !!!

Love xxxz

I always find weekends quite slow on bnb!
If thats what is keeping that wee babe growing, then i wish you lots of nausea! :)

It has been so so quiet this weekend. My dh is in work today too an I'm so bored :dohh:

No change here. Boobs still sore, still nothing else at all :shrug:

Afternoon Ladies :)

I too am getting nervous and anxious.. I went along to see my midwife at the birthing centre... I was expecting to go into an office to fill out the forms and they put me in the birthing room.. the smell hit me 1st..reminded me of my other deliveries then I saw the babies cot and I burst into tears.. after 7 back to back losses I had in 1 way put this pregnancy to the back of my mind...but it made it all real... I took a while filling out the forms as I was just looking around at the room and the birthing pool etc.. then the midwife came in and went through things with me. She was really nice, she gave me some vitamins-folic acid -vit D and told me to stop the other ones I was taking and I will get them free off her.(Darn I spend £30 last week on mine lol) she gave me lots of booklets and bits n bobs and wished me luck and said she would see me at 20 weeks at my Dr's Surgery... that I would get my 12 week scan appt sent to me... I am changing Consultants also.. my consultant is at a big hospital.. and I want my baby at this birthing centre.. its run by midwifes with a consultant lead but its more relaxing and less clinical.. they did advise me though if I had problems in the pregnancy or labour that I would have to go to the other hospital. FX this all goes well and I can stay with the midwives.

I am feeling so drained and queasy.. but its not as bad as it was getting where I was struggling to eat as I am using sea bands.. I bought ginger sweets from Holland and barratt called Gin Gins https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/s...e-gin-gins-ginger-caramel-60086900?c=gin gins
and the Ginger drink https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/rochester-ginger-drink-60047938 the staff member said she sells so much of this to help morning sickness.. its currently 3 for £10 I drink a sherry amount size

Im trying anything to help x

Oddest dream last night.. Was standing on a cliff with my paramedic partner (im not a paramedic) and the ocean was opening up and bubbling and we saw a little fetus still with everything attached bubble up and of course i had to go save it. Then i started going on about how child protection would be happy to leave the baby with me because im a paramedic. Lol i dont knowif anyone watches chicago fire but im convinced thats where this dream stemmed from.

Also, the past two mornings when ive woke up my stomach muscles have really hurt. Like the muscles beside my belly button.. Feels like ive pulled them or something. But i havent done anything lol.. I dont think pregnancy would affect those muscles yet considering my uterus is still below my belly button somewhere ? I think?

I really dont have much in the way of symptoms.. Food aversion to anything i cook myself, terrible skin.. But my waves of nausea are mild, my boobs dont even hurt... Ohh but one nipples getting bigger and the other isnt? Lol soo weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->