2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Haha one of my boobs has grown and the other one hasn't. I was already a bit wonky!

Pregnancy dreams are mental! I gotta be honest though, I do enjoy them most of the time

So far my nightmares have stopped thank goodness... my boobs are sire but nipples very sore.. looking red too.. cant touch them it feels like little electric shocks x
Girls im a bit worried.. I went to put my straightners on yesterday and I felt a little shock go in my little finger.. they had broken.. it was a mini electric shock..should I be worried?

Tons of worry just hit me like a brick wall!!

I booked a private reassurance scan for tomorrow evening after work. I will be 7 weeks 2 days..my stomach is in knots x

:hugs: if you can afford it I think it's a wonderful facility that's available for us to take advantage of. You've got another scan at the epau at 8 weeks too right?

After so many early losses I don't blame you at all for having a wobble. Just one more sleep now and you'll see your little one :hugs:

Aww, Serenjay. I doubt the shock did any damage, but I can see how it would scare you! At a certain point, you need to do anything that will keep you sane. I hope your scan goes beautifully!

When I was expecting Xander I kept feeling a vibration through my skin when I used my phone while it was charging. It turned out the extension my dh had plugged in had no earth wire and it was the electrical current I was feeling. Everything was absolutely fine, but I don't know what the risks were at all. I pretty much repeatedly electrocuted myself for weeks though :dohh:

Just had a bath and then started to panic it was too hot. I usually love a good soak but I got out after 20 mins because I started getting shooting pains in my foof

I've got myself so worked up my heart is pumping so fast and hard and the pulse is banging out of my neck.. its just major anxiety.. now the sickness has hit me bad and my body is like jelly... I really dont know how I am going to get through work tomorrow.. im a mess.. Im just going to vomit any second.. im in bed with a sick bowl sobbing my heart out :cry:

bloody hormones :cry:

I then squeezed my boobs tons of times today as they shrunk and now they have started to swell again I touched them and almost hit the roof in pain :cry: im so old im falling apart

I too used to have PHB's(Piping hot baths) now I have to have warmish/hot ones and only stay in it 5 mins... unless soaking sore boobs when kneeling in there.

My idea of a hot bath is pretty cool I think. My dh laughs at me and we've chucked Xander in with me a few times so I don't think it's that hot. I was obsessed with baths when I was having X. I was always a shower girl before that but I had to have a bath every night when I was pg with him.

I'm just second guessing everything this time I think.

Baths are fine.. Unless you start sweating and feeling weak.. Then its too hot..

Im sure you will be fine serenjay.. But i get the anxiety of worrying about everything. My anxiety cooled down a lot after my scan.

I feel like im nauseous whenever im not eating.. Which isnt good because now i want to eat all of the time to avoid feeling sick lol..

I feel worse after eating.. I had mash peas and macaroni cheese.. and it made me so ill obviously I only had a bit of each and wasted most of it but I fancied it before I ate it :(

Weetabix is nice with cold milk and sugar..

I was fine after the scan last week.. but I went to the midwife appt and saw the birthing room and its freaked me out!

Can I tentatively join you please? Due October 13th provided this little bean is sticky. I've had two early losses followed by a successful pregnancy with my now 2.5 year old followed by a loss and have got my bfp yesterday.

Welcome flosie xxx

Serenjay mash and peas and macaroni sounds nasty!! I love all of those things, but never together :haha:

Cold cold weetabix is always a win.

Oh god the boob ache! It's really stepped up a notch, they feel like I've been beaten up. Ooh! There's a progressing symptom :dance:

Welcome, flosie! I've added you in!

Serenjay, I'm feeling so bad for you. Is there an anti-anxiety medication your doctor can give you?

I think I may be over thinking symptoms and can't decide if the cramps I'm feeling are the say as my pms cramps. I can't remember what I felt when pregnant with my dd and am worrying with every twinge. Does anyone know how normal cramps are? I'm hoping to see my doctor tomorrow

I think I may be over thinking symptoms and can't decide if the cramps I'm feeling are the say as my pms cramps. I can't remember what I felt when pregnant with my dd and am worrying with every twinge. Does anyone know how normal cramps are? I'm hoping to see my doctor tomorrow

Welcome hun !! Cramps are very normal. I wouldn't worry about them especially if they are on and off daily.

As for craving mines orange juice watered down. I cannot get enough but i am gonna try and make some ice lollies as i feel as it takes time to eat will satisfy my craving more ?! Plus I don't want the sugar overload.

Hey ladies

Feeling brave so can I join??

My history is 6 first tri mmc between 2010-2013, I lost no7, my beautiful isaac Lucas in June 2014 at 27w. I had a placental abruption with added medical negligence from the ambulance and hospital too

So here I am expecting no8, he is due Oct 4 but I will more than likely be delivering at 36w which will bring me forward to September

I take thyroxine, progesterone, steroids, clexane, aspirin, hydroxycloroquine , high dose folic, vit d and omega 3- not too many meds :)

Xx

Hey ladies

Feeling brave so can I join??

My history is 6 first tri mmc between 2010-2013, I lost no7, my beautiful isaac Lucas in June 2014 . I had a placental abruption with added medical negligence from the ambulance and hospital too

So here I am expecting no8, he is due Oct 4 but I will more than likely be delivering at 36w which will bring me forward to September

I take thyroxine, progesterone, steroids, clexane, aspirin, hydroxycloroquine , high dose folic, vit d and omega 3- not too many meds :)

Xx

Oh sweetness what a journey ... I pray that this sweet little one will be the darling you get to bring home.

Good luck and God Bless xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->