2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Welcome, Hope! What a journey you've had. It's so sad, no one should ever have to go through all that. Isaac is precious.

I hope you get to bring home this baby! :hugs:

Hey ladies

Feeling brave so can I join??

My history is 6 first tri mmc between 2010-2013, I lost no7, my beautiful isaac Lucas in June 2014 at 27w. I had a placental abruption with added medical negligence from the ambulance and hospital too

So here I am expecting no8, he is due Oct 4 but I will more than likely be delivering at 36w which will bring me forward to September

I take thyroxine, progesterone, steroids, clexane, aspirin, hydroxycloroquine , high dose folic, vit d and omega 3- not too many meds :)

Xx

Oh hun! What a journey you've had! Your son is beautiful! So sorry you were both failed! Congrats on the new pregnancy. Xx

Hi Hope, what a journey! Crossing my fingers for you. Sounds like you have all the medical backup needed…. I am a pin cushion this round too :) Clexane, progesterone injections, Intralipid IV every 2 weeks, plus steroids, aspirin and various vitamins. Make that a rattling pin cushion, haha.
I am normally not a big fan of medication and prefer natural options, but I hope to be able to make up for it with a natural birth…but that seems so far away and unreal that i am currently not even thinking about that.

Also on thyroid medication, having more tests done tomorrow….

Have a great day everyone

Hi ladies,
My name is kiersten. Im 24 years old and i have had five miscarriages including a chemical i had january 21st. Now i am pregnant with my rainbow baby. Hopefully it sticks. According to a edd calculator im due oct. 28th..!! So im joining the group!!

Thanks everyone

Alien - I'm not even doing the natural birth , I had a crash c sect last time so will be delivering at 36w via elective c sect
Xx

Hi ladies,
My name is kiersten. Im 24 years old and i have had five miscarriages including a chemical i had january 21st. Now i am pregnant with my rainbow baby. Hopefully it sticks. According to a edd calculator im due oct. 28th..!! So im joining the group!!

Welcome !!! Hope this is your sticky bean lovely xxx

I always just feel not right, sore, nauseous... Unless im eating lol i cant keep eating this much ahhhhn

Thanks everyone

Alien - I'm not even doing the natural birth , I had a crash c sect last time so will be delivering at 36w via elective c sect
Xx

As long as we get to hold our rainbows it doesn't matter ;). With all the miscarriages, I have trouble with the concept that I could actually get a baby out of this...so the birth part seems quite abstract I guess

When I'm at home I want to eat, not so.much when I'm at work. Which is lucky because I forgot my lunch :dohh: found a questionable apple and a tangerine in the bottom of my bag so that's all I've had today.

Welcome new ladies. I truly hope we'll all be fat, hot and miserable in 7 months time :haha:

I've totally gone of sweets. Normally I love junk food, so it's really strange. Hubs offered to bring me home some donuts from Tim Horton's, and I said no... And he had to verify that he was, indeed, speaking with his wife. :haha:

I've totally gone of sweets. Normally I love junk food, so it's really strange. Hubs offered to bring me home some donuts from Tim Horton's, and I said no... And he had to verify that he was, indeed, speaking with his wife. :haha:

Ya not feeling sweets.. But ketchup chips mmm

Thanks everyone

Xx

As long as we get to hold our rainbows it doesn't matter ;). With all the miscarriages, I have trouble with the concept that I could actually get a baby out of this...so the birth part seems quite abstract I guess

I feel exactly the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->