2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Really ? I still have it on and off. Not so much today. But mostly at night and my boobies make it harder to sleep on my tummy now. I love sleeping on my tummy which will have to change of course lol !!

I usually fall asleep on my stomach and wake up on my back.. Ive stopped sleeping on stomach.. Try to sleep on my sides but always end up on my back lol this is going to be a problem

You'll stop sleeping on your back when you can't breathe on it anymore :haha:

So I'm off for a 6 week scan tomorrow, I've been having quite bad cramps in my lower stomach since Friday. I'm so nervous that they're gunna tell me the worst :( I asked the midwife if it could have been caused by the cyclogest pessaries I've been using, they've said it could be a probable cause but want to check me over just in case. Had anyone else had pains with progesterone meds?

Thanks x

I take 400mg x twice a day progesterone pessaries and they've not caused me any cramping. X

So I'm off for a 6 week scan tomorrow, I've been having quite bad cramps in my lower stomach since Friday. I'm so nervous that they're gunna tell me the worst :( I asked the midwife if it could have been caused by the cyclogest pessaries I've been using, they've said it could be a probable cause but want to check me over just in case. Had anyone else had pains with progesterone meds?

Thanks x

They can cause cramps but on top of that cramping in normal at this stage.. Your uterus and muscles are stretching to accomodate that little babe

Not sure I will be with you ladies much longer started spotting this afternoon at 5+6 :(

Flosie don't panic quite yet, I had spotting from 5+5 and with my history I thought it was all over too. A scan 5 days later revealed a baby with hb x

Not sure I will be with you ladies much longer started spotting this afternoon at 5+6 :(

Oh honey ... Are you cramping ?? I hope it isn't what you think it is ...

Can you get in for a scan tomorrow xx

Oh honey ... Are you cramping ?? I hope it isn't what you think it is ...

Can you get in for a scan tomorrow xx

Been having mild period type cramps in and off for a few days but thought it was normal. The doctor I spoke to today said they won't scan me because I'm under 6 weeks! (Only by a day) I think I will contact the midwife tomorrow myself because I'm sure with one of my losses I was scanned before 6 weeks

Hi girls.. hope the ones that are cramping and spotting are ok.. try not to read Mr Google... lots of us have had cramps... I had some until almost 5 weeks quite badly then just now and again.. xx

I have just got back from my private scan.. (after 7 back 2back losses this is my rainbow I hope) baby is measuring right on the day.. HB was lovely fast and strong... got some pics :) xx

Attachments

• SCAN1.jpg
    SCAN1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
  • SCAN2.jpg
    SCAN2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4

Thanks x

They can cause cramps but on top of that cramping in normal at this stage.. Your uterus and muscles are stretching to accomodate that little babe

That is what I'm thinking maybe just my body adjusting but I can't help but think of the worst :( I hope everything is okay. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks. X

Hi girls.. hope the ones that are cramping and spotting are ok.. try not to read Mr Google... lots of us have had cramps... I had some until almost 5 weeks quite badly then just now and again.. xx

I have just got back from my private scan.. (after 7 back 2back losses this is my rainbow I hope) baby is measuring right on the day.. HB was lovely fast and strong... got some pics :) xx

Thats amazing!! Ive never gotten to see any of my babys hb since they have never made it that far. I cant wait to see mine!!

Thanks x

That is what I'm thinking maybe just my body adjusting but I can't help but think of the worst :( I hope everything is okay. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks. X

I have been going through the same thing. Everything i feel im thinking something bad is gonna happen. I keep going to the restroom to see if im gonna start spotting because thats usually how mine end. My fiance is really being supportive though.

Thanks x

I have been going through the same thing. Everything i feel im thinking something bad is gonna happen. I keep going to the restroom to see if im gonna start spotting because thats usually how mine end. My fiance is really being supportive though.

Same here my partner is amazing, he really helps me relax and just think of the positive rather that constantly have my worrying head on.

I had my scan today and everything was okay, I'm 5+ weeks and I seen the little poppy seeds heart beat, which really gave me peace of mind. I feel so much happier now I know everything is okay at the minute. I'm going back at 8 weeks for another scan to check everything's is on track. As for the pains and cramps they said its normal and it's good I'm having some pain because it shows baby is growing. She was explaining something to me about my right ovary having a cyst on it but it's nothing to worry about but I didn't really listen because I was just to happy to look at the screen and see the little bean on it (my partner always takes notes and will probably inform me of what the nurse was saying about my ovary haha)

All in all I'm happy at the minute everything seems okay. So there is hope out there and I hope everything goes swimmingly for all you other ladies we all need a little more happiness in our lives xxx

Thanks x

Same here my partner is amazing, he really helps me relax and just think of the positive rather that constantly have my worrying head on.

I had my scan today and everything was okay, I'm 5+ weeks and I seen the little poppy seeds heart beat, which really gave me peace of mind. I feel so much happier now I know everything is okay at the minute. I'm going back at 8 weeks for another scan to check everything's is on track. As for the pains and cramps they said its normal and it's good I'm having some pain because it shows baby is growing. She was explaining something to me about my right ovary having a cyst on it but it's nothing to worry about but I didn't really listen because I was just to happy to look at the screen and see the little bean on it (my partner always takes notes and will probably inform me of what the nurse was saying about my ovary haha)

All in all I'm happy at the minute everything seems okay. So there is hope out there and I hope everything goes swimmingly for all you other ladies we all need a little more happiness in our lives xxx

This is exciting !! Cramps are definitely normal I had them too and noting with my blighted ovum but with the twins there was a lot and there's some with this pregnancy but not as much :thumbup:

Hopefully this week is a week of good news. I went into hospital this morning because of my anxiety levels were up and there's a healthy bean in there bang on schedule 7 weeks 4 days!! I could not believe it. The consultant was showing no signs of good or bad news and I was just lying thinking poop poop please God please God. I'm so happy and relieved for us ladies !! It's such a relief !! And the suns shining today is a beautiful day !!!

Yay Serenjay, Bex, and Chrissi! :happydance:

Hopefully tomorrow morning I will join you in the good news department!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->