2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

thank you lovely lady GP. I wasn't going in until Friday but I couldn't stand the wait any longer so decided to go in this morning. I just walked on in which was great. Given my history they were more than happy to scan me !

I am sure your scan will be fine. Look at how ill you are i mean that must be a good good sign !

xx

Ps my due date is October 3rd. Hoping it will remain the same fingers crossed. Right I am off to watch a happy movie as it's the holidays. I am also knackered after this morning.

After a few phone calls they have agreed to do a scan tomorrow. The spotting seems to come and go so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up

Thats amazing!! Ive never gotten to see any of my babys hb since they have never made it that far. I cant wait to see mine!!

Thanks hun.. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will get your rainbow and see it soon on the screen like I did x

I had my scan today and everything was okay, I'm 5+ weeks and I seen the little poppy seeds heart beat, which really gave me peace of mind. I feel so much happier now I know everything is okay at the minute. I'm going back at 8 weeks for another scan to check everything's is on track. As for the pains and cramps they said its normal and it's good I'm having some pain because it shows baby is growing. She was explaining something to me about my right ovary having a cyst on it but it's nothing to worry about but I didn't really listen because I was just to happy to look at the screen and see the little bean on it (my partner always takes notes and will probably inform me of what the nurse was saying about my ovary haha)

All in all I'm happy at the minute everything seems okay. So there is hope out there and I hope everything goes swimmingly for all you other ladies we all need a little more happiness in our lives xxx

How great is that! lovely to see them :D the cyst is where the egg popped out and the estrogen keeps it fueled for a bit sometimes causing pain that some people think is a bad thing.. my daughter had that problem...she was in pain and scared so we went for a scan and they said it was a cyst where the egg popped out and it would reabsorb and not to worry about it.. it went after a couple of days as her pain had gone and she had another scan and they couldnt find it.

Hopefully this week is a week of good news. I went into hospital this morning because of my anxiety levels were up and there's a healthy bean in there bang on schedule 7 weeks 4 days!! I could not believe it. The consultant was showing no signs of good or bad news and I was just lying thinking poop poop please God please God. I'm so happy and relieved for us ladies !! It's such a relief !! And the suns shining today is a beautiful day !!!

This is a good week for us all.. so great you have seen baby too... October is a healthy month x

Yay Serenjay, Bex, and Chrissi! :happydance:

Hopefully tomorrow morning I will join you in the good news department!

Thanks hun.. I can feel it in my bones.. you feel so rough my midwife said is a healthy sign xx :D

After a few phone calls they have agreed to do a scan tomorrow. The spotting seems to come and go so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up

Hope all goes well tomorrow x

Thanks Serenjay and Chrissi. I pretty much need all the reassurance I can get right now!

Good luck tomorrow, Flosie! I hope we both get good news! What time is your scan?

Chrissi, I added you to October 3rd, due date buddy! ;)

My skin has gone so dry... my make up does not sit on my face properly anymore.. and my hair looks greasy as soon as I wash and dry it... meh! lol.. but I will take it in my stride.. even if I look like a minger whilst pregnant!

Maybe it's another girl, and she's stealing your beauty? :haha:

Found a Sonoline B 3MHz doppler with free shipping for $55. I'M SO TEMPTED! Going to beg hubs pretty please. lol

Yeah maybe a girl... I was beautiful once then my daughters turned me into a right ugly cow.. now I wont even be able to attract OH for nookie ever again.. hahaha!

LOL

I was in the bath this morning because I was nauseous. Hubs is working from home because we're snowed in. And he goes, "Take as long as you need! Don't worry about the house! I know you haven't been interested in your appearance since you got pregnant, but take time to pamper yourself today. You know, wash your hair, soak in some bath salts... wash your hair..." I'm like, is my hair bothering you? He goes, "No, no! No! I... I realize I sound like I'm just telling you to wash yourself, but I... you know... pamper yourself...! ... I am just going to stop before I get in trouble."

:rofl:

Hi ladies hope everyone is well :) not been able to get online much.
Have my first scan in the morning too :) super nervous but also little bit excited.
Haha i know what you mean with the appearance!! I have no energy for makeup and hair straighteners. Iv been having hair tyed up,hoody and lazy pants on :haha: look awful but feel much more comfortable

Gp I really really think tomorrow is going to be a great day for you :hugs:

Flosie I'm so glad they're getting you in for a scan tomorrow, fxed everything is fine.

Both of you jump on and let us know, I'm very excited about all the lovely scans we've got going on at the minute.

I was having a bit of a wobble earlier. I keep flitting between feeling positive and hopeless. I just feel too good iykwim. The first sign I had that I might be pregnant was a rash on my boobs (maybe eczema) that I got the other two times. I noticed today that it's clearing up and it made me think I must not be pregnant anymore.

I had one cheapie test left so I did it tonight and the test line came up before the control line and is super super dark. So now I'm back to feeling hopeful.

And NOW my tummy feels a little bit questionable :haha:

Errrm

That's what I look like all the time!!! I never ever wear make up and my hair is always thrown up on top of my head with my fingers. I'm a very friendly girl but I am NOT cute :haha:

Girls have you noticed something? we probably glammed up a bit to seduce our fella's.. we get these babies and its like..

Goodbye..shutters down..go home..time out... hahaha! Thinking about it it must be a strange feeling for the men.. I know my OH has mentioned to me that it is at these times men feel pushed away... I said im not pushing you away.. I shot back with rockets in my shoes!!

Hubs was complaining he doesn't get laid anymore, so he definitely still seems to want it. :haha:

He finally got laid for the first time since I started feeling sick last night. And of course the lazy bugger made me be on top!

:rofl: Well at least you were able to control the sea sickness.. hahaha!

it's been over a month since I have had nookie...

hahahaha GP you crack me up!

Good luck to the ladies that have your scans during your mornings (today/tomorrow etc, the time zones always still confuse me!)

7 weeks today and one more sleep until mine and i'm getting nervous too!

Yea it muddles me too

Gp how many hours from now is your scan? I'll work out what time it'll be for us so we can stalk.

Yeah I need to check in on scans.. but its just gone 8pm here.. and not sure what time it is with people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->