2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Where are you flosie? Lol I'm not even sure which country your in.

Seren are you in Wales? Or am I getting you muddled with the abadas again? :dohh:

I'm in the UK too in London GP is on the East coast of the states so 5 hours behind us or so I believe or Canada?

I got all dressed up last Friday for Valentines and it was lovely we had such a lovely evening. Dinner was yummy too. Will treat him soon I know I need to I do try to stay in tip top ... I'm a bit of a pamper queen I love my bubble baths and organic potions.

Disaster tonight my gluten free pancakes were a fail a big fail ... I threw a tantrum like a two year old. So disappointed. Now I'm craving toasted cheese sandwiches. Must buy sandwich maker tomorrow lol. My treat to myself !!

Yes good luck tomorrow ladies. I hope that we all get positive scans this week...

Xxx

Good luck to the other ladies who are having scans.

I'm in the UK in Cornwall

My son looking at possibly going to Manchester University. ..its too far away :( but it's good for medicine as that's what he will be studying. Im hoping he can get into Cardiff which is his first choice which is also an excellent university for medicine, my eldest daughter currently lives in Birmingham but moving back to wales end of the summer.. :)

I wish I could of had a nice valentines meal.. I just cant seem to enjoy food.. its a chore.. my straightners broke and it was prefect timing so OH bought me nice new ones.. im so fed up with myself that I have not even tried them.. just slapped the hair up as it constantly feels greasy..

I made a spag bol this evening and boys had pancakes.. as I was heating the pan for pancakes I was heaving over the sink.. but as they cant make pancakes I had to suffer it.. I didnt even eat my bolognaise.. but I did manage a spoonful of Nutella :D

The medical students have hoodies that say manchester medics. Every time I see one I want to congratulate them :haha: medical students must be like geniuses!

Awesome!! I would love to see him wearing one of those.. not sure they wear them in Cardiff :)

yeah he is an A* student.. proper swat.. obviously he zapped all my brain cells when I was having him haha

Do you think Omega 3 has a lot to do with babies brain development ?? with the girls my morning sickness was really bad.. they are intelligent but just avg.. but my son..when I was pregnant with him I was not as sick and I took omega 3 and forced myself to eat fish daily (im a vegetarian so this is a big thing) I have been taking Omega 3 with this one.. but I can just about eat a potato let alone fish at the moment!! :rofl:

I love cornwall and Devon.. we spent most of last summer down there last year.. I want to stay in St Ives this summer for a few days, we popped by for the day last year but its so beautiful..it felt like we were abroad..so hot and beautiful.. we are lucky here in UK.. I also love Tenby

Chrissi - I make gorgeous gluten free pancakes, I use rice flour and corn flour. They are delicious :)

I'm based in Notts/derby

Xx

Hopefully this week is a week of good news. I went into hospital this morning because of my anxiety levels were up and there's a healthy bean in there bang on schedule 7 weeks 4 days!! I could not believe it. The consultant was showing no signs of good or bad news and I was just lying thinking poop poop please God please God. I'm so happy and relieved for us ladies !! It's such a relief !! And the suns shining today is a beautiful day !!!

Wooo hoo.. Happy to hear everything is great!!

Errrm

That's what I look like all the time!!! I never ever wear make up and my hair is always thrown up on top of my head with my fingers. I'm a very friendly girl but I am NOT cute :haha:

You likely are.. Were hard on ourselves. I difnt put on makeup all weekend lol

Girls have you noticed something? we probably glammed up a bit to seduce our fella's.. we get these babies and its like..

Goodbye..shutters down..go home..time out... hahaha! Thinking about it it must be a strange feeling for the men.. I know my OH has mentioned to me that it is at these times men feel pushed away... I said im not pushing you away.. I shot back with rockets in my shoes!!

THIS is me !! Lol poor hubs

Awesome!! I would love to see him wearing one of those.. not sure they wear them in Cardiff :)

yeah he is an A* student.. proper swat.. obviously he zapped all my brain cells when I was having him haha

Do you think Omega 3 has a lot to do with babies brain development ?? with the girls my morning sickness was really bad.. they are intelligent but just avg.. but my son..when I was pregnant with him I was not as sick and I took omega 3 and forced myself to eat fish daily (im a vegetarian so this is a big thing) I have been taking Omega 3 with this one.. but I can just about eat a potato let alone fish at the moment!! :rofl:

The dha in omega does support brain development.. Ive been taking it along with my prenatals

90g rice flour
35g cornflour
2 medium eggs
Approx 200ml semi skimmed

Mix flour and eggs, add 3/4 of milk and whisk well. Consistency should be similar to that of double cream, add more milk if necessary . I think ours isn't ever as thick as double cream, lol

They are so much nicer than normal pancakes too, don't have that doughy taste

Are you coeliac? X

Sooo I have an odd. Form of IBS that causes constipation. Im pretty good at keeping it under wraps but theres been a few times where ive actually had to go to hospital for an enema and morphine the pain has been that bad..

Given that im not eating the greatest, im eating what i can handle.. Plus pregnancy.. Im just constipated.

Have any of you gotten this yet? How are you dealing with it? Need advice.. I dont want it to get bad enough that i need the hospital...

Hi ladies!! I would like to join also. My edd is 10/28/15. Very nervous after 3 miscarriages in a row. I have a 12 and 9 year old daughters. One miscarriage between the two of them.

90g rice flour
35g cornflour
2 medium eggs
Approx 200ml semi skimmed

Mix flour and eggs, add 3/4 of milk and whisk well. Consistency should be similar to that of double cream, add more milk if necessary . I think ours isn't ever as thick as double cream, lol

They are so much nicer than normal pancakes too, don't have that doughy taste

Are you coeliac? X

No just cannot tolerate wheat. Thanks for the recipe !!!

Welcome surburgess I wish you all the best with this pregnancy.

I had such a bad bad sleep last night. Ate far too late and had indigestion then cramping then hunger and feeling sick. Up so early having tea and biscuits. But feel better now woop woop !! Pfft always get sick during the holidays but honestly don't care as long as little bean remains healthy and grows strong.

Anyone giving up anything for Lent ??

Xxx

Not me. I'm a really really bad catholic lol.

I've been puking this morning. Feels like a win :rofl:

Hi ladies!!

Hope you all well??

I am not 100% well yet but maybe 80/90% of constantly feeling sick and feeling ill after eat something and it won't help! :cry: I just hope after 12 weeks it will go away! :-(

Xxx

Hi ladies!!

Hope you all well??

I am not 100% well yet but maybe 80/90% of constantly feeling sick and feeling ill after eat something and it won't help! :cry: I just hope after 12 weeks it will go away! :-(

Xxx

Hun I'm from Staffordshire too where abouts are you? I'm originally from Lichfield !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->