2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hi ladies!!

Hope you all well??

I am not 100% well yet but maybe 80/90% of constantly feeling sick and feeling ill after eat something and it won't help! :cry: I just hope after 12 weeks it will go away! :-(

Xxx

Hun I'm from Staffordshire too where abouts are you? I'm originally from Lichfield !

Hi!! Not far from you! I am in Burton. :) x

How's everyone else's scan home today?
Here's mine :) I'm 6 weeks 5 days, good strong heartbeat,iv got a little bit of blood sitting in there so may have some spotting.
But overall everything is perfect :)
I thought I ovulated CD20 but must of been CD22!! Yikes. Good job I didn't go by LMP then lol

https://i61.tinypic.com/xqawed.jpg

How's everyone else's scan home today?
Here's mine :) I'm 6 weeks 5 days, good strong heartbeat,iv got a little bit of blood sitting in there so may have some spotting.
But overall everything is perfect :)
I thought I ovulated CD20 but must of been CD22!! Yikes. Good job I didn't go by LMP then lol

https://i61.tinypic.com/xqawed.jpg

Yay! This is such a good week isn't it. I hope that GP comes back with good news too. Praying for you honey xx

I thought I'd put up a pic of my scan yesterday too. It's a bit fuzzy but I think I can make out the face. Funny looks like an upside smile !! Wish they would have the big screens up at EPAU would loved to have seen more. But ah well...

Enjoy the sunshine English ladies !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies!!

Hope you all well??

I am not 100% well yet but maybe 80/90% of constantly feeling sick and feeling ill after eat something and it won't help! :cry: I just hope after 12 weeks it will go away! :-(

Xxx

Hun I'm from Staffordshire too where abouts are you? I'm originally from Lichfield !

I'm always in burton/swad - where all my friends live and I work burton/swad too

X

Congrats to everyone with good scans today!

Don't have time to skim through everything right now.

Just wanted to say that this morning we saw one healthy baby with a heartbeat measuring 7w1d. A few days behind, but that's nothing to worry about at this stage. :cloud9:

Just wanted to say that this morning we saw one healthy baby with a heartbeat measuring 7w1d. A few days behind, but that's nothing to worry about at this stage. :cloud9:

Yay for good scans :happydance::happydance:
I was worried about being back two days aswell as that ment I got a BFP at 7dpo!!! Surely that's way too early, but then have to remember dates always change lol. With my daughter I went back two days then forward one day. Early measurements are never 100% accurate.

Yayayay:happydance:

This is awesome. I think it's very common and that's nothing. Last time I was 2 weeks out now that's worrying. Did you get a pic ?

Xx

Hi ladies!!

Hope you all well??

Xxx

Hun I'm from Staffordshire too where abouts are you? I'm originally from Lichfield ![/QUOTE

I'm always in burton/swad - where all my friends live and I work burton/swad too

X

:-D it's nice to know someone live in Burton/swad cuz not many people on here from burton lol! :)

Can't wait to see my midwife next week, so far for this pregnancy has been awful! :-(

Mississippi I suffer the same and same having to go into hospital to unblock me.. I have been eating weetabix every morning and eating sultanas, lots of fruit and wholemeal toast. It the only way to get me going.. I went 8 days last week no toilet activity I was about to goto the hospital for help when I managed to get things moving.. my stomach is back to a normal size again now.

I love all the scans and news about scans ladies!!!! xx

I have a day off work tomorrow.. I am so happy as 3 times I had to run off to the loo's as I was dry heaving.. then I was so hungry... then I ate and felt full to the rim of my stomach and wanted to vomit again.. I suffered all day thinking my cyclizine were at home and they were in my handbag all along!!

I have such severe itching on my feet and lower legs girls.. the E45 itch relief is not helping me much today.. argh... anyone else itching?

Gp that's amazing :dance: I've been checking in all day waiting for your update :haha:

I have a rash on my boobs which isn't much fun. When I was having Xander I got the most awful rash all over my stomach - that made me cry. I never did find away to make it better thoug so I'm no use

Congratulations to all those with good scans today. Mine is inconclusive but they said is looked promisingly just too small to properly tell so I was sent for bloods and go back for more bloods in 2 days. My periods are erratic so my est due date is probably way out. I'm guessing calculators use a 28 day cycle and mine are a minimum of 35 days to 40 days

Gp that's amazing :dance: I've been checking in all day waiting for your update :haha:

I have a rash on my boobs which isn't much fun. When I was having Xander I got the most awful rash all over my stomach - that made me cry. I never did find away to make it better thoug so I'm no use

Why don't you try magnesium and oat baths ? Xx

Mississippi I suffer the same and same having to go into hospital to unblock me.. I have been eating weetabix every morning and eating sultanas, lots of fruit and wholemeal toast. It the only way to get me going.. I went 8 days last week no toilet activity I was about to goto the hospital for help when I managed to get things moving.. my stomach is back to a normal size again now

Lol im not sure what those things are! I was taking ground flax in my yogourt but im off yogourt so i dont know what else to eat it in. I think i should get some more metamucil. Im soooo bloated and im sure this is why. I have been going but very very very minimal.. Nothing worthwhile. Even tried a stool softener last night, that didnt work either!

Weetabix is a whole grain wheat breakfast cereal

They also say Activia yogurt but I dont like yoghurt.

Ya i was doing activia with the ground flax but cant handle the yogourt now.. I just tried putting the flax in pudding lol bit weird but i ate it.. Hopefully after a day or two it will help

sburgess921, welcome! I've added you in! I hope this one is sticky for you!

Chrissi, I did get a pic.

She said it was really hard to get an accurate measure of the heartbeat and baby. Apparently baby is tucked away in a little corner somewhere that made it hard. I recorded the audio of the heartbeat, though, and I think it's about 130bpm.

Attachments

• 7w4d (meas 7w1d).jpg
    7w4d (meas 7w1d).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Beautiful pix GP xx

I feel so ill and yet I got to have a dentists hand in my mouth in an hour... gags..

Im back.. I dry heaved through the procedure.. im having some treatment so couldnt cancel.. but I felt better coming out than i did going on strangely enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->