2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

I need to see the dentist and as I'm pregnant in the UK we get maternity exemptions. I assume you know about this ?? Glad you survived and didn't perfume the room in your vomit lol

Xx

I need to see the dentist and as I'm pregnant in the UK we get maternity exemptions. I assume you know about this ?? Glad you survived and didn't perfume the room in your vomit lol

Xx

HAHAHA :haha: at perfuming the room out with my vomit.. yeah I was lucky not to do that.. she know's im pregnant and is doing little treatments at a time so I can tolerate her hands in my mouth..

Yeah free dental treatment when pregnant.. I found out I was pregnant after the most expensive part of my treatment :wacko: but it's all covered..

I find my gums are a nightmare when pregnant..

Ohhh serenjay.. the ground flax helps! Lol.. best part of my day when i woke up and could go to the bathroom a little bit hahah

I know how you feel!! I went this morning and again a few hours later after eating my weetabix for a week.. I have been blocked up for almost 4 weeks only passing a tiny amount.. now I feel lighter and scales show me 2lbs lighter LOL

Hi everyone

You can add to me the list of successful scans this week :)

All looks ok, I'm measuring 7w 1d, which is a about rightish , I should be 7w 4d based on lmp but I ovulate late so works out about right

Xx

I've got a scan tomorrow as had some spotting last night. Anxious. No blood since though. No pain either x

Hopefully all will be well at tomorrow's scan.. I see a lot of women on BnB have some bleeds and a healthy pregnancy.. the fact you have no pain is good :D

I had spotting at the 6w mark and with my history I thought the worse. All was ok though so hang on in there x

Good luck, youngmama!

FINALLY had a good poo this morning. I feel soooo much better! :haha:

Good luck, youngmama!

FINALLY had a good poo this morning. I feel soooo much better! :haha:

Lol I've had stomach cramps for two days I was blaming the nurse at 1st for pushing my bowel around too much while trying to get a good view of my right ovary but I'm not sure it was that. I often poo very well, but recently not so much felt quite relieved this morning hahaha ...

Thanks all. It was literally just one occasion when wiping. I was expecting the worst but have been glad to see no more since that once x

So what are everyone's cravings at the minute? Or is anyone having any at all? I'm trying my best to eat as healthy as possible but my morning sickness has come and it's come with vengeance :( I'm not getting much food in my tummy as I'm always feeling sick from morning, noon and night. But when I do feel like eating, I'm craving cheeseburgers!!! I don't even like cheeseburgers, but alls I want to do is go McDonald's and stuff my face with them! With my first pregnancy I didn't have a good craving alls I craved was...... Washing powder hahah, I just sat with the box of washing powder in my arms and just kept smelling it!

Is anyone having any weird cravings? Xx

Thanks all. It was literally just one occasion when wiping. I was expecting the worst but have been glad to see no more since that once x

I had a little spotting this morning to and I had it on Monday as well, but I had a scan on Tuesday and the lady was happy with my ultrasound so maybe it's just normal, fingers crossed! I've also been having cramps to which the midwife said was normal too so I'm not getting myself overly worried at the minute, just stay positive xxx

Ugh!! Bang on 7 weeks my MS finally hit me this afternoon and I tried to eat small food but I ended up running to loo to throw up - twice. I fell asleep after hubby came home from work. Then when I woke up I had to run to toilet again! I am worried if I don't keep anything down and I might have to go to hospital as I never had this bad before. Hubby bought me water to try to sip and see how it goes. :-(

I don't have any cravings this week. Maybe chocolate ?! The weekend it was orange juice. But my stomach is acting up a bit again which is frustrating.

Xx

Beautiful scans girls! I had mine yesterday and all is looking great with my little bean/blob as well!

Attachments

• IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79