2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Good luck, youngmama!

FINALLY had a good poo this morning. I feel soooo much better! :haha:

Super jealous.. Mine wasnt that great.. Ill hope for better tomorrow.. Because like chrissi said, its been causing me pain and i think tons of bloat!

So what are everyone's cravings at the minute? Or is anyone having any at all? I'm trying my best to eat as healthy as possible but my morning sickness has come and it's come with vengeance :( I'm not getting much food in my tummy as I'm always feeling sick from morning, noon and night. But when I do feel like eating, I'm craving cheeseburgers!!! I don't even like cheeseburgers, but alls I want to do is go McDonald's and stuff my face with them! With my first pregnancy I didn't have a good craving alls I craved was...... Washing powder hahah, I just sat with the box of washing powder in my arms and just kept smelling it!

Is anyone having any weird cravings? Xx

I dont have any now but between weeks 4-6 all i wanted was cheeseburgers and big macs.. My mil went and bought me a wendys gift card lol

Ok ladies I need some help. This is the first time I've ever had my hcg levels checked and I only spoke with the nurse not my Dr. My first level was 251 at 12 dpo and 859 at 14 dpo. The nurse kept asking if I was sure about the date of my last period. I'm definitely sure. Are my levels too high?

Ok ladies I need some help. This is the first time I've ever had my hcg levels checked and I only spoke with the nurse not my Dr. My first level was 251 at 12 dpo and 859 at 14 dpo. The nurse kept asking if I was sure about the date of my last period. I'm definitely sure. Are my levels too high?

Mine were 236 at 14dpiui.. Lol and i implanted at 6dpiui..
I was going to say early implantation? But maybe they are high.. That could mean twinnies!!!

Morning everyone!

I posted last night to say I have MS and throw up but turned out to be not that but either a bug or food poisoning because my eldest son threw up last night too! :-( my sickness has stopped at the moment and worried if the baby is ok?

Don't know what to eat with something simple. :-/

hope your both feeling better soon

I spoke to my gp and he is giving me something a little stronger than cyclizine. I told him im off work as I have been vomiting.. he said try and keep fluids down and take new pills.. if that doesnt work I will have to go in... so I am hoping new pills work..they will be here lunchtime. x

Thought I would give you an update went for my second set of bloods today and instead of taking blood they decided to scan me. It looks promising in 48 hours the sac has grown and a yolk has appeared. They said all is looking good and I'm just a few days behind what I thought. Which I expected as I have a long cycle. So fingers crossed I will be sticking around

Good to hear, Flosie!

Serenjay, I hope the new medicine works! They doubled my dose of Zofran.

Nanaki, feel better soon! Try eating bland things like rice and plain chicken.

Flosie that's great news! Have you got another scan booked or are they happy that things are progressing?

Hope the new pills work serenjay :hugs:

I've been feeling a bit green all day today. Thankfully I don't work Fridays. Unfortunately we're in the process of switching childcare so we had to go to Xander's settling in session at nursery. Obviously he insisted on walking. 45 min walk there, 20 min walk back. Wait 2 hrs. 20 min walk there, 45 min walk back plus a stop at the park.

We're home now eating biscuits and watching a tinkerbell movie :cloud9:

They have booked a reassurance scan for two weeks time. EPU have been amazing

My doctor's office has just informed me that they do NOT give 12 week scans.

:saywhat:

Nope. Seems like the only scan they do is the 20 week. She said the only reason I got an early scan was because of my previous miscarriages.

She said if they deem it medically necessary, they might do a 12 week scan. One of my sisters had a congenital heart defect. If my child is going to require open heart surgery, I'd like to know before 20 weeks, you know? I'll ask the doctor at my appointment next month.

Thanks Girls... Dr gave me Metoclopramide so I have just taken that, I have slept all afternoon and work not happy they have to get me cover for today... wanted to know the ins and outs of me being ill.. they do not know I am pregnant.. I told them reduction of long term meds made me ill (which is also happening) and I have monday off annual leave as I have my 8 week scan at 9am..

Pixie All that time walking and time out in this cold weather? omg I couldnt even make it to end of my street.. I feel so rough... you never stop even on a day off!!

GP No 12 week scan? they use that as a Dating scan in Uk... that's crazy!!! can you book a private?

Flosie EPAU are good.. glad your getting the scan

Serenjay, the only "private" scan places here in the US (at least around here) are fancy 3D/4D scan places. They're for entertainment, not medical purposes, and they don't see anyone earlier than 18-20 weeks.

I'm a bit rough, I feel a bit sick and I've got heartburn but I'm absolutely sure I don't feel anything like you do :hugs: I need to take a card and gift round to our old childminder, I really wanted to do it when Carl was home so I could go on my own but he's working late. Might have to go tomorrow instead. I used the two hours in between to visit my nan so I feel like I ticked something off at least. And when I got there she wasn't too good so I'm glad X wasn't with me.

Gp I hope they decide to do a 12 week scan :hugs: I always thought people in the us got lots of scans.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to very cautiously join. After 2 losses I'm so paranoid and afraid this isn't going to stick. I'm 5 weeks today and due I guess October 23rd. I did my beta's early this week and they turned out nicely (that's all I know lol) Very stressful because last pregnancy the second beta was when I realized things weren't progressing smoothly. Anyways! 7 week scan booked on March 10th.

Feeling so so tired. Boobs pretty sore and waves of nausea intermittently. So far loving having symptoms:)

Congratulations Lynn H&H 9 months to you.. first trimester is a nightmare.. hopefully we will all cruise through it... (wish I didnt have the sickness mind)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->