2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Anyone else's trousers feeling tight already? I seem to have bloated right out and can't understand why. I know baby is too small and I didn't show until about 5 months with my daughter so this seems weird.

I really hope they scan you at 12 weeks I would worry too much if I had to wait longer

Yeah im totally bloated too its the hormones... I look 5 months pregnant some days.

My doctor's office has just informed me that they do NOT give 12 week scans.

:saywhat:

They dont often do them here. I got a 6 week only because I was with an RE and they want to make sure things are good before discharging me... But now i wont get another until 18-20 weeks when they do anatomy scan.

Anyone else's trousers feeling tight already? I seem to have bloated right out and can't understand why. I know baby is too small and I didn't show until about 5 months with my daughter so this seems weird.

I really hope they scan you at 12 weeks I would worry too much if I had to wait longer

Ive been bloated for weeks. All of my pants are tight and this is only my first. I have a bloat belly. I think its in part due to constipation but friggg

My next scan is Monday at EPAU I will be 8+2

How come you are getting so many ? I had only one and was discharged to antenal clinic for my 12 weeks scan ... Love one more myself but then it's only a 4 week wait till 12 I can cope with that.

Xx

How come you are getting so many ? I had only one and was discharged to antenal clinic for my 12 weeks scan ... Love one more myself but then it's only a 4 week wait till 12 I can cope with that.

Xx

I had my 1st one at 6+2 and then im getting the follow up 8+2 because I have had 7 losses back to back.. the one last monday 7+2 was a private one I paid for.

They dont offer them so often as they arent particularly great for the babe. Only high risk should be having them more often and even then some mommas opt out

Im taking 75mg aspirin this time so thinking this has made all the difference this time..

My jeans haven't fit since right after I got my BFP. Been in maternity jeans since then. SOOO bloated 24/7. My stomach is perfectly round, and it's even hard. I think it's a combination of constipation and hormones. With the first two pregnancies I lost, I had problems bloating up like a balloon too, but it was only when I ate. Now it's all the time and never goes away.

Hi Ladies, GP, please remove me from the front page, I was due October 1st.

Unfortunately, the scan at 8w1d showed that there was no longer a heartbeat and that the baby was only measuring 7w2d. Scan before that at 6w5d showed nice heartbeat and baby measuring on track. It's not my first missed miscarriage after seeing the heartbeat, but the first on RPL treatment (Intralipids, Steroids, Clexane and so on). Not sure where to go from here.

Wishing you all the best and hope you don't mind me stalking this threaded see how you and your October rainbows are doing

Kim

Xx

I had my 1st one at 6+2 and then im getting the follow up 8+2 because I have had 7 losses back to back.. the one last monday 7+2 was a private one I paid for.

Did they find a reason for all of your losses? Xx

Hi Ladies, GP, please remove me from the front page, I was due October 1st.

Unfortunately, the scan at 8w1d showed that there was no longer a heartbeat and that the baby was only measuring 7w2d. Scan before that at 6w5d showed nice heartbeat and baby measuring on track. It's not my first missed miscarriage after seeing the heartbeat, but the first on RPL treatment (Intralipids, Steroids, Clexane and so on). Not sure where to go from here.

Wishing you all the best and hope you don't mind me stalking this threaded see how you and your October rainbows are doing

Kim

I'm sorry hun.

Can you get it tested for chromosomes because the treatment may have worked its just the egg wasn't viable hun

I take all of the same meds as you and made it to 27w with isaac then had an abruption

I have now added hydroxycloroquine into the mix of meds xx

:cry: oh gosh how horrid. Honey I wish you the best of luck in the future and pray that you get your beautiful tainbow sooner rather than later xxxx

Thanks for your kind words girls, it starts to become more real, I was in a total haze all day.....

Hope, I am not sure about the testing...if it comes back chromosomically normal and nothing was wrong with the baby, I am not sure I will bring up the courage to try again as the medication doesn't seem to help, so I think part of me doesn't want to know....

May I join I'm due October 30th beyond excitited. I had an MC at 7weeks in July 😥 so I am thrilled to bits to be here again.

Hope, my consultant just said wrong egg wrong time as they could find nothing wrong and that I would possibly do well if I tried Aspirin... so that's what we done and so far so good..

Kim as I said in the other page I am so gutted for you.. my stomach flipped and my heart broke for you.. im ever so sorry xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->