2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Wrong egg wrong time for 7 losses??

I'm glad the aspirin seems to be doing the trick for you x

Im old.. so she was just probably telling me it was my age

I feel Aspirin has been my wonder drug... too scared to stop it I take it 24 hours apart on the dot.. even when I am dry heaving..x

I feel Aspirin has been my wonder drug... too scared to stop it I take it 24 hours apart on the dot.. even when I am dry heaving..x

Im pretty sure you can take it the whole pregnancy through

Im pretty sure you can take it the whole pregnancy through

Yeah I have read they stop it around last 4 weeks of pregnancy as to not bleed out during labour.. I am going to ask her when I see her Thursday.. she is not aware of my pregnancy yet..

She said when you get bfp take aspirin and book into EPAU asap... tell them I told you to make the appointment.. so I did.. I just happen to be seeing her regarding a cyst I have had on my cervix that wont reabsorb since last summer.. she will have a surprise I hope :)

Finally decided to jump in. I'm due October 23 after an iui. Not really needed but they wanted to time my cycle. I have 3 lo 8,6,5 and have since had 5 possibly 6 first tri losses.

Welcome hun !! Hope this is your sticky.

As for weight I've actually lost 4lbs since Christmas. I always forget to weigh myself first thing in the morning oops. Will try to remember tomorrow !!

Xx

I was down half a lb up until last Monday but I've been eating more since then just to try and keep the nausea at bay.

2 eve come to blackpool today to go to the sandcastle. I'm not even going in the water. There's no point if I don't even get to go on any slides I'm just gonna have a hot choccy and watch the boys :haha:

I'm 7 weeks :dance: now I'm proper pregnant too! 1 week and 6 days till my scan :)

Hi Ladies, GP, please remove me from the front page, I was due October 1st.

Unfortunately, the scan at 8w1d showed that there was no longer a heartbeat and that the baby was only measuring 7w2d. Scan before that at 6w5d showed nice heartbeat and baby measuring on track. It's not my first missed miscarriage after seeing the heartbeat, but the first on RPL treatment (Intralipids, Steroids, Clexane and so on). Not sure where to go from here.

Wishing you all the best and hope you don't mind me stalking this threaded see how you and your October rainbows are doing

Kim

Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully in the future you will have your rainbow baby. Take care of yourself. Xxx

I just about to recovering from bug/food poisoning and my nausea is disappeared at the moment but more hungry this time without being nauseated. I am thinking about contacting my GP tomorrow to ask for an early scan because of what happened last time that MS has disappeared around 8 weeks, and had bleeding so I went to have a scan to reveal that the baby's HB had stopped around 8/9 weeks when I was nearly 12 week! So that that is my worrying that this time has done the same but I just recovered from food poisoning that kills MS! Lol! I don't want to google to come across something negative :-/

Welcome Florida

I've put loads of weight on already but that's due to the steroids , hopefully when I've weaned off I can lose a bit x

Hi folks, I've decided to join you here :flower:

I am expecting natural twins after a 12 week loss in June. My due date is October 8th, although I am not expected to carry to that with two babies.

I'm having a tough time at the moment, I have 2 SCHs, which is what took my last baby, and had a bad bleed earlier this week.

Welcome, Dark_Star!

AFM,
8w1d is the day my first pregnancy stopped growing. If everything is still going well, then this will officially be my longest pregnancy ever!

Hi hope.
Ginger we were in the thread together last year. Are you on a regimen?

GP Im praying this is your rainbow... we have same day babies... I get my next scan 9am tomorrow morning.. i have had anxiety attacks since early morning im a mess..xx

Thanks, Serenjay. Good luck at your scan!

Florida, I got diagnosed in December with Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism. Right now I'm on 112mcg of levothyroxine (will go up as pregnancy progresses), 800mg spearmint for high testosterone, and 200mg progesterone every day. Along with my prenatals and Zofran to help keep everything down.

My endocrinologist and OB/GYN are both very hopeful.

Very glad ginger. I hope this protocol works for you. I'm on a rmc protocol

I've been doing 200mg of Progesterone a day, prescription 5mg folic acid, and Diclectin for sickness. Although oddly enough I get very little nausea even with twins. The Diclectin really helps me sleep and takes the edge off that hung over feeling in the mornings.

Ooh Ive got hashimoto too GP- Bain of my life , I went gluten free to try and rid of hashi, I halved my antibody level :)

10mg of steroids, prenatal, 4g folic acid, omega 3, 400mg progesterone, 1000mg b11, 5000iu vit d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->