2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Okay so my scan on Friday (6 weeks) revealed no gestational sac or anything. I'm sure on my dates 100%. They done bloods and my hcg was 190 at 6 weeks which is super low so they done a repeat at 6+2 to make sure my level was dropping properly and it was 260?! I'm now stuck in limbo until my repeat blood results tomorrow.

I'm sure it's another loss with levels like that though x

Oh, youngmama... :hugs:

I have to say with numbers like that and you're sure you're 6 weeks, I wouldn't be hopeful either. I'm sorry, hon! But it's weird that all of a sudden it's going up like that. What are they going to do? Wait a bit and see what happens?

Repeat bloods tomorrow. I may have dates off by a few dates at the most due to an illness/ fever which may have threw off O and my temps. The bloods at 6 weeks were my first beta draw this whole pregnancy so tbe hospital don't know what's going on. With nothing viewable on the screen id of assumed I was having a chemical but I'm coming up to 7 weeks so a bit late to be a chemical? I've no idea what's going on myself as my symptoms are still very much here

A few days can mean a pretty big difference that early. My fingers are crossed! The only thing that concerns me are the numbers.

No I know I'm pretty sure miscarriage is around the corner so I'm not holding my breath x

I tried my doppler today, and got the heartbeat! But I also got it on the other side of my uterus too. I don't know if it's the placenta (seems weird for the placenta to be 2.5-3" away from the baby this early), or what. Maybe it's a twin. :haha:

Sorry to hear that youngmam... still a little hope there though x

GP that's crazy.. if your baby was tucked away maybe there could be 2.. its happened times before with others only finding out around 12 weeks.

AFM I have MS so badly that not even water is staying down, if it gets worse they said I need to go into hospital.

Scan went well this morning.. Baba measuring 8+3 so a day ahead.. it looked lots bigger.. she said it was measuring 2cm.

runs off to be sick again.

I tried my doppler today, and got the heartbeat! But I also got it on the other side of my uterus too. I don't know if it's the placenta (seems weird for the placenta to be 2.5-3" away from the baby this early), or what. Maybe it's a twin. :haha:

Oh wow !! Which one do u use ? I'm interested in getting one too xx

Chrissi, it's a Sonoline B 3mHZ. It was $55 new with free shipping.

Can't find the heartbeat anymore. Cheeky little thing must be hiding. :haha:

MORNING SICKNESS!!! More like all day all night sickness! �� can any of you ladies recommend something to help me get through the day??? I've not been to the gp for sickness tablets or anything yet that's my last resort, so could any of you please help! I literally lie down for most of the day! If I'm stood up walking round I feel nauseous, then not long after I'm vomiting. I'm still going to work which is so hard because I have my 2 year old to drop off before I go in and he's a handful in the morning! I'll try anything!!! I'm just so fed up for throwing up near enough every bit of food I try to eat :(

Suck on some crystalised ginger bexbaby x I've heard that helps x

Okay so my scan on Friday (6 weeks) revealed no gestational sac or anything. I'm sure on my dates 100%. They done bloods and my hcg was 190 at 6 weeks which is super low so they done a repeat at 6+2 to make sure my level was dropping properly and it was 260?! I'm now stuck in limbo until my repeat blood results tomorrow.

I'm sure it's another loss with levels like that though x

How odd. At 6 weeks you should definitely see something. I'm sorry hun. Pregnancy is so exhausting. My 1st never stuck and my second one was 2 weeks behind. I hope next time will be more lucky and you get your rainbow.

Lots of love xxx

Suck on some crystalised ginger bexbaby x I've heard that helps x

I've tried ginger and it just doesn't work, I've tried arrowroot too and that doesn't work either. I need something else I think it's gunna be the doctors for tablets I can barely function at home I'm like a zombie! Just throwing up and then sleeping when I can :( x

Girls i've not wee'd since 1pm its now just gone 9pm I cant keep nothing down.. waiting for a call back off gp.. water is coming up and I cant take my aspirin that I needed to take to stop mc...

Chrissi, it's a Sonoline B 3mHZ. It was $55 new with free shipping.

Can't find the heartbeat anymore. Cheeky little thing must be hiding. :haha:

I want one! But they arent as cheap here in canada lol

Bummer! How much are they there? I wonder how much it would be if we shipped one to my house, then I mailed it to you. :haha:

Girls i've not wee'd since 1pm its now just gone 9pm I cant keep nothing down.. waiting for a call back off gp.. water is coming up and I cant take my aspirin that I needed to take to stop mc...

That's really not good, honey. I hope they get back to you. You might have to go in for IV fluids. It would help you feel less sick if you weren't dehydrated.

You should think about going to the hospital soon hun. Dehydration puts you at greater risk for miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->