2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Chrissi, it's a Sonoline B 3mHZ. It was $55 new with free shipping.

Can't find the heartbeat anymore. Cheeky little thing must be hiding. :haha:

I want one! But they arent as cheap here in canada lol

Bummer! How much are they there? I wonder how much it would be if we shipped one to my house, then I mailed it to you.

They are about 100 plus shipping..
BUT i just found one on ebay for 65 canadian shipping in... Woo hoo.. I ordered one! And i should be close to ten weeks by the time i get it.. Which is good so i wont drive myself crazy haha

waited 2.5 hours for a call back then they tell me they cant see me till 1.45am!!!! so I am now leaving the house.. Dr said they will try me with sickness injection and see if I am able to drink then.. xx

Yay, Mississippi!

Good luck, Serenjay! I hope the injection works!

I was admitted unto hospital for severe ms 2am I'm on a drip. Feel more hydrated but I still feel so ill xx

I'm sorry Serenjay.
at least we know hose hormones are strong!

Hope you feel better soon serenjay.

AFM- my levels have gone from 190, 250 and today 271. I know it's a failing pregnancy, if not ectopic. I'm spotting but my levels are still going up and for some reason all the doctor wants to do is 'repeat bloods in 48 hours'. It's obvious by my numbers it's not viable! Xx

Feeling pretty concerned today, more brown stringy clots and a small amount of fresh blood last night. last week I had a big bleed. After 2 hospital visits my doctor has told me to wait out the bleeding at home as there is nothing they can do to prevent a miscarriage if it is starting. I keep trying to remind myself that bleeding with pregnancy is more common with twins, and that many women who bleed go on to have healthy babies.

It's just so hard not knowing, especially since my last little one passed on and I had no signs for 6 weeks. I just kept on feeling pregnant and being happy while he was gone.

My next scan is April 1.

I hope everything is okay, Dark_Star!

Youngmama, I hope your doctor gets on the ball so you can get through the worst part and get it over with. I'm sorry. :(

Toungmama hugs and prayers to touch
Dark star it can be normal. Can you get I
A private scan sooner?

I am in a remote area of Northern Canada, the closest private scan is a 5 hour drive down a highway that will be covered in ice and snow until April. I don't want one THAT much :)

Serenjay I hope you are feeling much better and arent stuck in hospital for too long!

Dark star i can imagine how scary that must be, i hope the bleeding stops soon xx

Hi can I introduce myself. I'm 29 from UK I'm pregnant with my 4th child we sadly lost our bean in August after a few months waiting we started trying in November got
My Bfp late January.
I am due 2/10/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back