2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hey honey welcome I'm from the UK too !! Although slightly older at 33 hehehe I'm due the 3rd so close xxxx[/QUOTE]

Hey. Hope your well so far. XxX

Yes !! Had a scan last week and everything was perfect now I'm trying to stayed chilled. So stressful after miscarrying !! Xx

I had a scan on Saturday after some spotting n abdo pain. Baby was in correct place and internal shown heartbeat. I Had booking app with midwife on Monday and she wrote threatened miscarriage in notes and I know that's what it is called but I can't get the word out of my mind. OH is trying his best to get me to chill I just can't seem to. X

I had a scan on Saturday after some spotting n abdo pain. Baby was in correct place and internal shown heartbeat. I Had booking app with midwife on Monday and she wrote threatened miscarriage in notes and I know that's what it is called but I can't get the word out of my mind. OH is trying his best to get me to chill I just can't seem to. X

A lot of ladies spot. Did they find any bleeds in the scan ? Was the baby measuring up to what you expected ? Xx

Jen welcome!
Darkstar wow how do you like it up there? But I wouldn't chance to be there I think everything will be okay

A lot of ladies spot. Did they find any bleeds in the scan ? Was the baby measuring up to what you expected ? Xx

Baby was measuring a couple of days out but nothing to worry about they said. No bleeding on scan. My bleeding had stopped by the time they scanned me too. I feel so silly worrying so much.

Baby was measuring a couple of days out but nothing to worry about they said. No bleeding on scan. My bleeding had stopped by the time they scanned me too. I feel so silly worrying so much.

Don't be silly. Least you know all is well now. If they saw no bloody areas then there is nothing to worry about. Keep positive hun.

On a side note I'm cramping a bit more lately ... I think our little lovebug is growing nicely in mama. And these hormones are giving me some horrid dreams.

Serenjay. I'm sorry you are in hospital. I'm sure they will take great care of you. Hopefully soon we will all be well into our second trimesters with bouts of renewed energy. I for one cannot wait for Spring. It feels so good just now to have the sun shining on my face. Bliss !!!

Xxx

Youngmamma hope all is well... Dark star hope your better too Chrissi the dreams drove me insane a few weeks back.. constant nightmares!!xx

I just got home. I was on a drip till 7am. they took wee samples until the ketones had all gone and then I had to eat breakfast and lunch and keep it down before I was discharged. So im home now cuddled up on sofa. I have been given Ondansetron and Cylizine with rantitadine. They said nothing will stop what I have but it can hopefully be eased.. but if I get back into a cycle of vomiting and not keeping fluids down to see my gp as I may need to go back in.. FX it eases

Scan on monday also showed me a day ahead.. 8 weeks 5 days today.. Baba was all bigger with perfect fluttering heart x xxx

OMG girls.. Heaven has been found... Fruit Polo's!!! I cant get enough of them!!

Serenjay hope your sickness eases and your feeling better real soon xx

Hi all. Hope everyone doing good?

I am doing ok.

Have been to see a midwife at my first appt today! A long hour of chat all about stuffs I already know about haha!

Have explained to a midwife - she's really lovely!!! - about my worries about previous miscarriage, and she said she will ring EPAU to see if she can arrange a scan for me. Had blood tests done as well. So, will be back to see her at 16 weeks appointment if everything goes well. :)

She will contact me once the scan has been made. :)

Serenjay(sp?) so sorry to hear that you have been in hospital! But glad that you r home now to rest up. Hugs xxx

Hello everyone, I've been to my gp today who's presrcibed me cyclizine for my MS I haven't yet taken any. I just wanted to see if anyone has taken this before. I've never taken any presrcibed MS tablets before so I'm a littler warey of taking them. Xx

Nanaki so glad you have a lovely midwife.. makes all the difference when you can have trust in a midwife... sp??

Bex I am also on cylizine and another (page before has spelling) it makes you slightly giddy/tired kind of helps at times but I need the other brand to help it mainly.

I went to see my consultant today.. the Hematologist consultant said I HAD to take aspirin daily for this pregnancy to last..(when my consultant asked him to go over my bloods last year) but the letter I had was advised..so I wasn't worrying so much that I needed it to be 100% 24 hours whilst I was so sick but obviously I knew I needed it. but I mentioned the HG and that there was 2 days I was unable to take aspirin and she frowned.. I said could that be a problem? yes she replied.. after 12 weeks we don't think it would be as worrying.. so now I have to have another scan Tuesday 11.15am. They won't scan within 7 days of a scan and the earliest was Tuesday.. so now im so worried :(

V so glad you have a lovely midwife.. makes all the difference when you can have trust in a midwife... sp??

Bex I am also on cylizine and another (page before has spelling) it makes you slightly giddy/tired kind of helps at times but I need the other brand to help it mainly.

I went to see my consultant today.. the Hematologist consultant said I HAD to take aspirin daily for this pregnancy to last..(when my consultant asked him to go over my bloods last year) but the letter I had was advised..so I wasn't worrying so much that I needed it to be 100% 24 hours whilst I was so sick but obviously I knew I needed it. but I mentioned the HG and that there was 2 days I was unable to take aspirin and she frowned.. I said could that be a problem? yes she replied.. after 12 weeks we don't think it would be as worrying.. so now I have to have another scan Tuesday 11.15am. They won't scan within 7 days of a scan and the earliest was Tuesday.. so now im so worried :(

Oh hun they don't put you at ease do they ! Do you have a clotting disorder ? Xx

I never had problems when I was younger.. butnow I am older I have lost 7 babies all before 6 weeks in 18 months.. and when I start the aspirin from 8dpo I get this baby with a beautiful HB xx Apparently my blood has become a bit sticky but not enough for the big boy injections but enough to "need" aspirin. x

Nanaki so glad you have a lovely midwife.. makes all the difference when you can have trust in a midwife... sp??

Seriously though.. You think they would err on the side of caution rather then get your anxiety going, which only puts people at further risk.
Im keeping my fx that all is well, in fact, im sure it is!

Thanks Mississippi.. I know I felt faint walking over to the antenatal side of the hospital to arrange it. I am trying to put it to the back of my head as I am still so ill feeling..the medications are just about stopping me vomiting.

I have found something I like a little to eat.. Fruit loaf with orange peel toasted with butter... its light and citrus flavoured. Maybe that can help some people?

Thanks Mississippi.. I know I felt faint walking over to the antenatal side of the hospital to arrange it. I am trying to put it to the back of my head as I am still so ill feeling..the medications are just about stopping me vomiting.

I have found something I like a little to eat.. Fruit loaf with orange peel toasted with butter... its light and citrus flavoured. Maybe that can help some people?

I think you just need to focus on keeping you well atm. Which will help with kicking the anxiety to the curb. But ultimately, whats going to happen, will happen. You are doing all you can do. There cant be a healthy babe without a healthy momma.

Thanks hun xx

I have suddenly had the most intense pressure in my uterus..pushing down on my bladder.. has anyone else got this? or had this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->